Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0 Journal (/Thread-AM-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 07-05-2013

(07-04-2013, 04:18 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Question for Shannon, Can I use the Stress Relief subliminal alongside stage 3 of AM without them conflicting?

No. Kill the stress and you kill the motivation to change.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 07-05-2013

aha, yeh that might've been my scumbag brain trying to trick me into stopping AM not letting it do it's work ;p

Been feeling mega needy these past days, like real needy.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - adventurousman - 07-05-2013

(07-04-2013, 08:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: I meant that the conscious affects the subconscious. I've changed it.

I'm not sure I follow you, but basically what I am saying is that the subconscious accepts anything that gets into it as true, and it appears to categorize these experiences into "piles" of repetitions for each one. The one with the most repetitions, or the most emotional impact per repetition, will be dominant, and for that particular subject is what the mind uses for the program we automatically execute subconsciously.

If you believe you are ugly, then you are going to change your outer world to match that belief. You will define what you see in the mirror as "ugly", you will act as if you are ugly, you will dress according to what you believe "ugly" is, and you will do all this without ever even realizing it is happening. The subconscious believes you are ugly, so it executes those things that lead to you being, or at least perpetuating the belief that you are ugly. Even if you're a 10+ in the eyes of everyone around you. The inward reality becomes the outward reality.

This phenomenon is in action all day, every day, with every person. Whatever you experience outwardly is a direct reflection of what you believe inwardly, at a subconscious level.

Combining subs with creative visualization and affirmations is okay as long as there is no conflict between them. Since it takes some training to know where such conflict would exist, and you don't have access to all my scripts, it's not recommended that you use affirmations with my subs... but some people do.

If you're trying to use a positive thinking sub, and trying to be negative all day, you will create conflict. The sub, if properly used and properly made, will win.

My point was once I believe for e.g. that I'm beautiful and I go out and I experience people saying I'm not then I can reframe it at that moment and tell myself that no I'm beautiful or I'm good with women and give no importance to their opinion then the affirmations will stay but also once I truly believe that then the outer reality will change too.

Do u mean that using these subs even for 6 months straight, those affirmations are not truly believed by subconscious? If they're believed then its done unless in the meantime u r consciously thinking 24/7 negative.

I want to use alpha male, the script that's in 'store' isn't complete script?

We're using affirmations 24/7 anyway. Affirmations are just thoughts. I don't think anyone consciously chooses to be negative, they want to be positive but due to habit and conditioning, there is resistance.

So if I'm using alpha male and my thoughts are the complete opposite of what the subs are saying then maybe the subs won't work or take longer? On the other hand if I'm consciously using affirmations that is affirming my new reality then the process might speed up?

Of course all my affirmations are positive but even that can interfere with subs as I don't know the full script for e.g. if I'm telling myself that I'm kind and the subs for alpha the opposite then it won't work? Or if I've an image of a nice man then that would change?

Quote:My point was once I believe for e.g. that I'm beautiful and I go out and I experience people saying I'm not then I can reframe it at that moment and tell myself that no I'm beautiful or I'm good with women and give no importance to their opinion then the affirmations will stay but also once I truly believe that then the outer reality will change too.

I'm not entirely sure if it's "believe" or "have fully accepted as true at a subconscious level", or if there is any difference between the two.

Quote:Do u mean that using these subs even for 6 months straight, those affirmations are not truly believed by subconscious? If they're believed then its done unless in the meantime u r consciously thinking 24/7 negative.

You ask that question as if it has a simple answer. Humans are complex and dynamic systems, and there is never a simple answer when dealing with humans in depth. It is possible to use a subliminal for 6 months straight and have it not fully accepted yet, and it is possible that it can be. The outcome depends on what condition the subject's mind is in program wise when the subliminal program is started, how the program is used, what the program touches on, if it is addressing all issues that interconnect, how much guilt/shame/fear there is in connection with any, some or all of the script, and on and on. That is why for some things it takes multiple run-throughs of even 6 stage sets to achieve full permanence or result.

Quote:I want to use alpha male, the script that's in 'store' isn't complete script?

The script for AM isn't listed at all. You can see what the program is designed to do, but six stage sets use a proprietary scripting method that I am not going to reveal for my competition to casually steal, so I don't release the scripts for multi-stage programs.

Quote:We're using affirmations 24/7 anyway. Affirmations are just thoughts. I don't think anyone consciously chooses to be negative, they want to be positive but due to habit and conditioning, there is resistance.

By definition, an affirmation is something you consciously repeat to affirm it and enhance it's accepted-as-true-ness. Casual thoughts do have a similar effect, but are not technically affirmations, even though they can act in much the same way.

You would be surprised at how many people consciously choose to be negative because it very obviously gets them what they want: pity, attention, the perception of safety from something, repulsion of those who would disagree with their belief system, etc.

Quote:So if I'm using alpha male and my thoughts are the complete opposite of what the subs are saying then maybe the subs won't work or take longer? On the other hand if I'm consciously using affirmations that is affirming my new reality then the process might speed up?

With enough usage, the subs will always work. For ~98% of people, it is just a matter of building a bigger pile of repetitions than what previously existed. For the other two percent, it's also about resisting the perception of losing control of themselves. For that 2%, more time may not have any impact because they are subconsciously afraid to allow themselves to be influenced. I certainly didn't start off where I am, AM brought me here. It took multiple run-throughs, but I'm here. The man I am now, because of AM, was absolutely unthinkable for me when I started with it.

Consciously affirming the new reality can cause the effects to speed up because then you are acting on the conscious mind. But the use of conscious affirmations usually only rresults in placebo effect unless you spend massive amounts of time doing ridiculous amounts of repetitions of your affirmations, or you do your affirmations in a state of Alpha or Theta brainwave dominance.

Quote:Of course all my affirmations are positive but even that can interfere with subs as I don't know the full script for e.g. if I'm telling myself that I'm kind and the subs for alpha the opposite then it won't work? Or if I've an image of a nice man then that would change?

The primary issue is that everyone thinks they know how to word a script or an affirmation, but that is rarely the case in my observation. Affirmations benefit from the same thing hypnosis does, in that the conscious mind can translate for the subconscious. But if you use both, even then, you may have a conflict of affirmation to subliminal script if you are not understanding something, or how to do something, which contradicts something I have in my subliminal script.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - adventurousman - 07-05-2013

Quote:The script for AM isn't listed at all. You can see what the program is designed to do, but six stage sets use a proprietary scripting method that I am not going to reveal for my competition to casually steal, so I don't release the scripts for multi-stage programs.

I only wanted to know the affirmations, I don't know anything about scripts. I want to know the affirmations because I wanna know what the program will do to me. The end result? What it might look like? Will I become an asshole or a narcissist? How much ego will I build up? Things like false self pride, etc.

Quote:With enough usage, the subs will always work. For ~98% of people, it is just a matter of building a bigger pile of repetitions than what previously existed. For the other two percent, it's also about resisting the perception of losing control of themselves. For that 2%, more time may not have any impact because they are subconsciously afraid to allow themselves to be influenced.

What would u suggest to the other 2%? And those 2% are the same people who have resistance to hypnosis suggestions too, rite? They can't let go and let someone else take control, something like that? How would I know if I"m in that 2%?

Quote:Consciously affirming the new reality can cause the effects to speed up because then you are acting on the conscious mind. But the use of conscious affirmations usually only rresults in placebo effect unless you spend massive amounts of time doing ridiculous amounts of repetitions of your affirmations, or you do your affirmations in a state of Alpha or Theta brainwave dominance.

There are 2 ways to reprogram our subconscious mind (that I know of) one is to delete the existing data and another is to build new data. Through affrimations/visualization we're affirming our new reality, we can say building the new data but at the same time we're having those negative thoughts 24/7 and if we don't consciously change them then the negative one remains for e.g. if I'm having a thought like I'm a loser 100 times a day and affirming I'm a winner only 10 times then the thought I'm a loser wins.

What I'm saying is that having only those positive thoughts as much as possible will override those negative thoughts, no? Just like u r doing it with subliminals.

Alpha is a meditative state where u don't have any thoughts, no? If I'm affirming and not having any doubts about what I'm affirming and not saying things like "its not true" then it will go to subconscious, no?

So overriding the negative programming is done through affirmations, visualization, subliminals, hypnosis. In hypnosis too we're letting go and accepting those messages.

But what about removing the negative beliefs? I've not tried it but I might, there are methods like eft, the work, etc.

Because if we don't question our existing beliefs and don't check our thoughts then I don't know how much the subs can do.

Quote:The primary issue is that everyone thinks they know how to word a script or an affirmation, but that is rarely the case in my observation. Affirmations benefit from the same thing hypnosis does, in that the conscious mind can translate for the subconscious. But if you use both, even then, you may have a conflict of affirmation to subliminal script if you are not understanding something, or how to do something, which contradicts something I have in my subliminal script.

What happens if there is a contradiction? As far I know affirmation needs to be in positive and present tense and it needs to be said with a lot of emotion and visualization. Don't know about scripting.

And would the subs work while sleeping? I mean would it get to the subconscious mind in dreamless sleep? I've heard u can only access subconscious when in alpha, theta. I believe delta is the dreamless sleep state where u can't access subconscious, therefore any suggestions in that state won't work.

Quote:
Quote:The script for AM isn't listed at all. You can see what the program is designed to do, but six stage sets use a proprietary scripting method that I am not going to reveal for my competition to casually steal, so I don't release the scripts for multi-stage programs.

I only wanted to know the affirmations, I don't know anything about scripts. I want to know the affirmations because I wanna know what the program will do to me. The end result? What it might look like? Will I become an asshole or a narcissist? How much ego will I build up? Things like false self pride, etc.

The script of the program consists of the statements being fed to your subconscious mind. If you were to read them aloud to yourself, you could call them affirmations. Reading the script is not going to tell you what you want to know about the program. Reading the journals of those who have used and are using it, however, should give you a good idea what to expect.

Quote:
Quote:With enough usage, the subs will always work. For ~98% of people, it is just a matter of building a bigger pile of repetitions than what previously existed. For the other two percent, it's also about resisting the perception of losing control of themselves. For that 2%, more time may not have any impact because they are subconsciously afraid to allow themselves to be influenced.

What would u suggest to the other 2%? And those 2% are the same people who have resistance to hypnosis suggestions too, rite? They can't let go and let someone else take control, something like that? How would I know if I"m in that 2%?

The other 2% typically need to work on overcoming deep fear and learning to reverse the polarity of their natural strength of will from blind stubbornness to consciously directed strength. That 2% often have resistance to being induced hypnotically by others, yes, although they are not impossible to induce with the right methods. You can know if you are in that 2% by a couple methods, of which I will mention the one that does not break the rules. If you display unreasonable stubbornness and resistance to being influenced by others - it might be you.

Quote:
Quote:Consciously affirming the new reality can cause the effects to speed up because then you are acting on the conscious mind. But the use of conscious affirmations usually only rresults in placebo effect unless you spend massive amounts of time doing ridiculous amounts of repetitions of your affirmations, or you do your affirmations in a state of Alpha or Theta brainwave dominance.

There are 2 ways to reprogram our subconscious mind (that I know of) one is to delete the existing data and another is to build new data. Through affrimations/visualization we're affirming our new reality, we can say building the new data but at the same time we're having those negative thoughts 24/7 and if we don't consciously change them then the negative one remains for e.g. if I'm having a thought like I'm a loser 100 times a day and affirming I'm a winner only 10 times then the thought I'm a loser wins.

What I'm saying is that having only those positive thoughts as much as possible will override those negative thoughts, no? Just like u r doing it with subliminals.

According to what I call "snow drift theory", the dominant programming in any given category subconsciously will always be whatever has the most emotional impact, or, barring that, the most repetitions. Therefore, if you say enough affirmations, you can eventually override the subcoscious programming that already exists. However, it is much less effective that subliminals because the conscious mind is intended to act as a filter for the subconscious, and will actively resist - along with the subconscious itself, in some cases - affirmations presented in a Beta dominant brainwave state.

Quote:Alpha is a meditative state where u don't have any thoughts, no? If I'm affirming and not having any doubts about what I'm affirming and not saying things like "its not true" then it will go to subconscious, no?

Alpha is a brainwave state in which you are relaxed and less focused, and you become more susceptible to suggestion. You have thoughts and awareness in Alpha. This level is usually correlated with a daydream state or light to medium depth hypnosis. When you are in Alpha, the subconscious is more directly accessible and the critical faculty of the conscious is relaxed considerably. This is even more true in Theta, which is often associated with the REM state of sleep or deep hypnosis.

Quote:So overriding the negative programming is done through affirmations, visualization, subliminals, hypnosis. In hypnosis too we're letting go and accepting those messages.

It can also be done through a variety of other methods as well. Hypnosis is a state of mental relaxation in which the critical faculty is relaxed and the subconscious is more directly accessible.

Quote:But what about removing the negative beliefs? I've not tried it but I might, there are methods like eft, the work, etc.

There are many ways, including those you mentioned, that can be used to remove negative beliefs and programming when they are used properly.

Quote:Because if we don't question our existing beliefs and don't check our thoughts then I don't know how much the subs can do.

Questioning your existing thoughts and beliefs is a function of the conscious mind, whereas subliminals interface directly with the subconscious mind, which thinks, process and comprehends differently than the conscious mind does. That's why it's so important to use the right scripting techniques when writing subliminal scripts.

Quote:
Quote:The primary issue is that everyone thinks they know how to word a script or an affirmation, but that is rarely the case in my observation. Affirmations benefit from the same thing hypnosis does, in that the conscious mind can translate for the subconscious. But if you use both, even then, you may have a conflict of affirmation to subliminal script if you are not understanding something, or how to do something, which contradicts something I have in my subliminal script.

What happens if there is a contradiction? As far I know affirmation needs to be in positive and present tense and it needs to be said with a lot of emotion and visualization. Don't know about scripting.

Contradictions can result in negations, negative effects or other unexpected results, depending on how your subconscious interprets and reacts to the contradictory statements.

Quote:And would the subs work while sleeping? I mean would it get to the subconscious mind in dreamless sleep? I've heard u can only access subconscious when in alpha, theta. I believe delta is the dreamless sleep state where u can't access subconscious, therefore any suggestions in that state won't work.

Clearly they do work while you are sleeping, as it is stated in the instructions that that is an excellent time to use them. In fact they are designed for that, in order to be as convenient to use as possible. The sleeping brain cycles through states of Delta, Theta, Alpha and in some cases I am told even low Beta waves can become dominant or co-dominant. These cycles are about 90 minutes each for the brain to cycle through all completely if I remember correctly, and that means that while Delta may correlate to an almost completely unresponsive state both mentally and physically, it certainly does not dominate the whole time you sleep, or even the majority of that time. Therefore, subliminals can and do work while you sleep.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 07-06-2013

stage 3 day 9 God this is nasty, I'm feeling like I did before I started stage 1 I'm irritable, self conscious, unaccepting of myself and paralyzed by analyzing everything feel really neurotic. have I resisted all these changes? am I just going round in circles? feel insane with frustration and anger. this is the first time I've felt depressed in a long time, is it the fact I've. moved back home or is it the sub? or is it simply that I'm going around in circles trying to find a way out....

My dream last night was odd, I was standing on a boat when suddenly everywhere got stormy and lightning was crashing around the ocean, the ship started to sink into the ocean so me and these other people had to swim through the inside of the ship whilst it was flooded and underwater to get out before we drowned, It felt like I was swimming away from something but I don't know what it was. We came to a small corridor inside the drowning ship and the other people swam through it quickly but I held back halfway through from some unknown fear, I think there was a shark behind the corner but I never saw it, it's just what I felt was there in the dream. But once I got out the otherside of the corridor the room turned into a play area with no water, it was completely dry and nothing was flooded there were little toddlers and children playing and crawling through little playtunnels and stuff I had no fear then and nothing to worry about. All this happened inside a ship that was sinking into the sea and being flooded with murky sea water. Very odd dream. I have had a few boat dreams since starting AM also many dreams involving water, perhaps reoccurring dreams?

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 07-06-2013

AM is going to be painful if you are living with your parents because it's pushing you to be your own man.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 07-06-2013

Yeah, but wouldn't it be like that if it was anyone I was living under?

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - adventurousman - 07-06-2013

Quote:The script of the program consists of the statements being fed to your subconscious mind. If you were to read them aloud to yourself, you could call them affirmations. Reading the script is not going to tell you what you want to know about the program. Reading the journals of those who have used and are using it, however, should give you a good idea what to expect.

Those are just affirmations which can be made by anyone, not saying the subs or which technology u use but affirmations are just affirmations. I can list a bunch of affirmations and u can use that in your subs or I might already know affirmations that are being used in your sub, it makes little difference. I know hundreds of affirmations and so does your competitors, I don't think affirmations are unique or hard to structure or find so I don't see any reason for it not being revealed + we might have less resistance to the subs if we know what we're listening to. After I order a sub, would I get the script with it?

Quote:The other 2% typically need to work on overcoming deep fear and learning to reverse the polarity of their natural strength of will from blind stubbornness to consciously directed strength. That 2% often have resistance to being induced hypnotically by others, yes, although they are not impossible to induce with the right methods. You can know if you are in that 2% by a couple methods, of which I will mention the one that does not break the rules. If you display unreasonable stubbornness and resistance to being influenced by others - it might be you.

What do u mean by 'the one that doesn't break the rule?' I'm a control freak, I'm seeing I try to control everything although I'd like to let go.

Quote:According to what I call "snow drift theory", the dominant programming in any given category subconsciously will always be whatever has the most emotional impact, or, barring that, the most repetitions. Therefore, if you say enough affirmations, you can eventually override the subcoscious programming that already exists. However, it is much less effective that subliminals because the conscious mind is intended to act as a filter for the subconscious, and will actively resist - along with the subconscious itself, in some cases - affirmations presented in a Beta dominant brainwave state.

So a category like sex & I've a lot of negative programming in that area, a lot of limiting beliefs. How would one go consciously identifying those beliefs and changing them? One way is using your subliminals which go directly to the subconscious. I'm consciously affirming something like 'beautiful women are drawn to me everyday' but in that category of sex, there is a contradictory believe 'I don't deserve beautiful women' then it won't attract it even though I might override that one thought through repetition the other thoughts remain in place. So I've the same question for your subs, how do u know that it covers all aspects of one category to overwrite it?

Quote:Alpha is a brainwave state in which you are relaxed and less focused, and you become more susceptible to suggestion. You have thoughts and awareness in Alpha. This level is usually correlated with a daydream state or light to medium depth hypnosis. When you are in Alpha, the subconscious is more directly accessible and the critical faculty of the conscious is relaxed considerably. This is even more true in Theta, which is often associated with the REM state of sleep or deep hypnosis.

so one would benefit from listening to theta waves, consciously going to theta and affirming, then that will be more helpful and the subconscious will accept the suggestions faster? Hypnosis does the same, taking us to that state and then affirming those suggestions related to that topic.

Quote:There are many ways, including those you mentioned, that can be used to remove negative beliefs and programming when they are used properly.

What are other ways that u know of other than eft, work, sedona, release? Properly would mean the way its suggested in the programs? I believe removing the programming first and then trying to install new beliefs would be much more effective.

Quote:But if you use both, even then, you may have a conflict of affirmation to subliminal script if you are not understanding something, or how to do something, which contradicts something I have in my subliminal script. Contradictions can result in negations, negative effects or other unexpected results, depending on how your subconscious interprets and reacts to the contradictory statements.

understanding what? Both affirmation and subliminals are related to one category and both are positive but I can see that it can create a contradiction for e.g. the way u see an alpha might be different then the way I see it and when I affirm what I want to be and at the same time through subs, other messages are going, it can create contradictions but then what to do? I can't just listen to subs and be it at their mercy and if it doesn't work the first 6 months, I tell myself I need to do it even though there are little to no results and in the meantime I could have done something else too.

Its also difficult to trust the subs because again I don't know what messages and believes are going to be going in. The results that I read vary from person to person and some of it is just a change of perception, one guy was mentioning he gets now good parking place, so? What has that to do with being alpha? Its LOA, u might be having a good day, good vibes, luck is on your side or once it happened, u believed it to happen again and so it does, nothing to do with being alpha or not.

The traits that I want to install is being super confident, being fearless, productive and not any egoism which is disguised in the name of masculinity. I've a friend who acts all alpha and his belief is people are scared of him so that's what he experiences and he doesn't let an opportunity go by to make other people less than him, he is always incharged otherwise he gets angry and fights, so I hope that's not the alpha version in the subs as I've read many people getting annoyed and angry over little things during the course of different stages and then they control their rage but the rage is coming from non acceptance, this shouldn't be happening, that person needs to respect me because now I believe I deserve respect and how dare he disrespect me, rite.

Quote:Clearly they do work while you are sleeping, as it is stated in the instructions that that is an excellent time to use them. In fact they are designed for that, in order to be as convenient to use as possible. The sleeping brain cycles through states of Delta, Theta, Alpha and in some cases I am told even low Beta waves can become dominant or co-dominant. These cycles are about 90 minutes each for the brain to cycle through all completely if I remember correctly, and that means that while Delta may correlate to an almost completely unresponsive state both mentally and physically, it certainly does not dominate the whole time you sleep, or even the majority of that time. Therefore, subliminals can and do work while you sleep.

Then it won't work in delta but we're also in alpha and theta states during sleep so if we're 5hrs in those 2 states and 2-3hrs in delta, that would mean the messages were received by subconscious for those 5hrs, wouldn't then we count it for only 5hrs and not 8hrs? Or it doesn't matter?

Thanks for answering all questions, I appreciate it. I made a thread to better ask my questions, people are not really responding to it, should I move it to another category, here it is, check it out and if possible respond back

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2358.html

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 07-06-2013

Quote:
Quote:The script of the program consists of the statements being fed to your subconscious mind. If you were to read them aloud to yourself, you could call them affirmations. Reading the script is not going to tell you what you want to know about the program. Reading the journals of those who have used and are using it, however, should give you a good idea what to expect.

Those are just affirmations which can be made by anyone, not saying the subs or which technology u use but affirmations are just affirmations. I can list a bunch of affirmations and u can use that in your subs or I might already know affirmations that are being used in your sub, it makes little difference. I know hundreds of affirmations and so does your competitors, I don't think affirmations are unique or hard to structure or find so I don't see any reason for it not being revealed + we might have less resistance to the subs if we know what we're listening to. After I order a sub, would I get the script with it?

I had to laugh out loud when I read this. I don't deal in affirmations. I deal in complex instruction sets. The statements in my programs that are made public are only part of what the whole of each statement is made up of. Yes, those public statements are akin to common affirmations, but when I get done adding metascripting, self optimizing scripting, postscripting, HyperSpeed, MaxSpeed, the Optimus Engine, the Naturalizer and so forth, it's not an affirmation anymore. It's a very highly tuned, very specific set of instructions. There is a big difference, which is why I go to the trouble to do all the work it takes to go beyond simple affirmations for preparing each of my scripts. That is why people pay so much more for my programs than for those of my competitors.

Furthermore, knowing affirmations doesn't make them suitably worded for use in a subliminal script. The scripting therefore may have a different potential meaning from what you might use for an affirmation that was not specially worded for use as a subliminal, and there can be surprises when you don't consider factors like those. The subconscious does not think, or understand, like the conscious mind.

You don't think they're unique or hard to structure because you don't know what I know. I have been doing this research since 1992. I can assure you that common affirmations is not what goes into my programs, and they are very challenging to create and structure when you consider what I do with them. You don't know what I do with them, because I am not going to give away all that research and development that makes my stuff special, and worth spending what I charge for them.

As for knowing what is in a script helping it work, it will depend on the personality type. For some it helps, for some it hinders. But if a script is not provided, there is a good reason, and no, you would not get access to it after you bought the program.

Quote:
Quote:The other 2% typically need to work on overcoming deep fear and learning to reverse the polarity of their natural strength of will from blind stubbornness to consciously directed strength. That 2% often have resistance to being induced hypnotically by others, yes, although they are not impossible to induce with the right methods. You can know if you are in that 2% by a couple methods, of which I will mention the one that does not break the rules. If you display unreasonable stubbornness and resistance to being influenced by others - it might be you.

What do u mean by 'the one that doesn't break the rule?' I'm a control freak, I'm seeing I try to control everything although I'd like to let go.

One of the methods for determining whether someone would be affected would break one of our house forum rules for me to mention here. So... I won't. It wouldn't matter anyway, since you almost certainly wouldn't be able to use it for that purpose regardless.

Control freaks usually have a harder time with being influenced because the control freak nature comes from fear of not having control, and the resulting insecurities. These people tend to resist being influenced, especially if they don't know what's in the script. I have spent a lot of years learning how to word my scripts so that resistance is minimized, but in about 2% of people, it still can cause issues, depending on the program in question.

Quote:
Quote:According to what I call "snow drift theory", the dominant programming in any given category subconsciously will always be whatever has the most emotional impact, or, barring that, the most repetitions. Therefore, if you say enough affirmations, you can eventually override the subconscious programming that already exists. However, it is much less effective that subliminals because the conscious mind is intended to act as a filter for the subconscious, and will actively resist - along with the subconscious itself, in some cases - affirmations presented in a Beta dominant brainwave state.

So a category like sex & I've a lot of negative programming in that area, a lot of limiting beliefs. How would one go consciously identifying those beliefs and changing them? One way is using your subliminals which go directly to the subconscious. I'm consciously affirming something like 'beautiful women are drawn to me everyday' but in that category of sex, there is a contradictory believe 'I don't deserve beautiful women' then it won't attract it even though I might override that one thought through repetition the other thoughts remain in place. So I've the same question for your subs, how do u know that it covers all aspects of one category to overwrite it?

Part of the value you are getting from my programs, and part of why I can and do charge what I do for them, is that I spend a lot of time considering and refining each script to cover as much as humanly possible. I try to think of all angles, and I use a lot of in-depth knowledge of how people think and what my research has shown me their underlying motivations are and how things are usually interconnected. It's not always perfect, but it's much better than what I see otherwise being put out there. The possible exception would be Optimus Engine based or inclusive programs, which may actually be perfect in terms of covering everything.

Quote:
Quote:Alpha is a brainwave state in which you are relaxed and less focused, and you become more susceptible to suggestion. You have thoughts and awareness in Alpha. This level is usually correlated with a daydream state or light to medium depth hypnosis. When you are in Alpha, the subconscious is more directly accessible and the critical faculty of the conscious is relaxed considerably. This is even more true in Theta, which is often associated with the REM state of sleep or deep hypnosis.

so one would benefit from listening to theta waves, consciously going to theta and affirming, then that will be more helpful and the subconscious will accept the suggestions faster? Hypnosis does the same, taking us to that state and then affirming those suggestions related to that topic.

Using brainwave entrainment to enter the Theta-dominant brainwave state is in many ways very similar to being in a hypnotic state. That is why it makes affirmations much more effective to use them while in a Theta state.

Quote:
Quote:There are many ways, including those you mentioned, that can be used to remove negative beliefs and programming when they are used properly.

What are other ways that u know of other than eft, work, sedona, release? Properly would mean the way its suggested in the programs? I believe removing the programming first and then trying to install new beliefs would be much more effective.

Hypnosis, NLP, certain types of meditation, specific types of subliminals. Used properly means used in the manner indicated by the instructions.

It depends on specifics. In some cases, I create my programs to replace negatives with positives.

Quote:
Quote:But if you use both, even then, you may have a conflict of affirmation to subliminal script if you are not understanding something, or how to do something, which contradicts something I have in my subliminal script. Contradictions can result in negations, negative effects or other unexpected results, depending on how your subconscious interprets and reacts to the contradictory statements.

understanding what? Both affirmation and subliminals are related to one category and both are positive but I can see that it can create a contradiction for e.g. the way u see an alpha might be different then the way I see it and when I affirm what I want to be and at the same time through subs, other messages are going, it can create contradictions but then what to do? I can't just listen to subs and be it at their mercy and if it doesn't work the first 6 months, I tell myself I need to do it even though there are little to no results and in the meantime I could have done something else too.

Understanding how the subconscious differs from the conscious mind in terms of comprehension, information processing, and logical capacity. Contradictions are very possible for exactly the reasons that you are demonstrating: a lack of understanding of how the subconscious and conscious differ in these areas, on top of the fact that scripting methods may directly contradict by trying to do things in opposite ways, or other possible issues.

Quote:Its also difficult to trust the subs because again I don't know what messages and believes are going to be going in. The results that I read vary from person to person and some of it is just a change of perception, one guy was mentioning he gets now good parking place, so? What has that to do with being alpha? Its LOA, u might be having a good day, good vibes, luck is on your side or once it happened, u believed it to happen again and so it does, nothing to do with being alpha or not.

If you don't feel comfortable with my chosen policies for releasing scripts, then you should not use programs you don't feel comfortable with. I must balance my intellectual property and decades of research and development with your right to know what's going into your mind. I try to reveal as much as possible, but there is no way I'm giving away my hard-won discoveries to everyone who happens by to compete with me.

Quote:The traits that I want to install is being super confident, being fearless, productive and not any egoism which is disguised in the name of masculinity. I've a friend who acts all alpha and his belief is people are scared of him so that's what he experiences and he doesn't let an opportunity go by to make other people less than him, he is always incharged otherwise he gets angry and fights, so I hope that's not the alpha version in the subs as I've read many people getting annoyed and angry over little things during the course of different stages and then they control their rage but the rage is coming from non acceptance, this shouldn't be happening, that person needs to respect me because now I believe I deserve respect and how dare he disrespect me, rite.

AM triggers upset in people using it the first few times because it is forcing them to see and understand how they are being disrespected, mistreated and taken advantage of by others, and refusing to accept less than the respect and consideration they deserve. It isn't about being insecure in one's masculinity and getting upset when one is not in charge for that reason. Consider me. I have run through every version of AM so far. I am definitely in charge of this business, but guess what? Andrew is also in charge of it. We have a 50/50 split, and we succeed because we respect one another, and we allow each other's strengths to balance our weaknesses. Where he is better at something, he handles it; where I am better at something, I handle it. There's no ego necessary, because there's no need for either of us to prove ourselves as being good enough. We have both used AM, and we are both leaders of ourselves first and foremost. That's the point of AM: a true alpha leads himself first and foremost, and only worries about leading others as it is necessary to do so. Do I need to always be first, or in control, or making the choices? No. Sometimes I defer to Andrew's good judgement, and sometimes he defers to mine. He is my business partner because I know he is competent, even if we don't always agree on everything.

There's no ego or insecurity here. Alpha doesn't need it. If I'm not happy with who's in charge, I step up and lead, or walk away and lead myself instead. There's nothing to be insecure about. It just is, and whenever I need or want to I always have the "I can split off and lead myself" option to fall back on.

The first step to alpha is seeing the way people treat you that needs to change. The "jerk stage" is useful for getting betas to step up and get out of their comfortable beta rut.

Quote:
Quote:Clearly they do work while you are sleeping, as it is stated in the instructions that that is an excellent time to use them. In fact they are designed for that, in order to be as convenient to use as possible. The sleeping brain cycles through states of Delta, Theta, Alpha and in some cases I am told even low Beta waves can become dominant or co-dominant. These cycles are about 90 minutes each for the brain to cycle through all completely if I remember correctly, and that means that while Delta may correlate to an almost completely unresponsive state both mentally and physically, it certainly does not dominate the whole time you sleep, or even the majority of that time. Therefore, subliminals can and do work while you sleep.

Then it won't work in delta but we're also in alpha and theta states during sleep so if we're 5hrs in those 2 states and 2-3hrs in delta, that would mean the messages were received by subconscious for those 5hrs, wouldn't then we count it for only 5hrs and not 8hrs? Or it doesn't matter?

To the best of my knowledge, the brain/mind is almost completely non-interactive in the Delta-dominant state. I would not expect them to work while it is in Delta. 8 hours of use while you sleep counts as 8 hours, partly because your brain is free to process them with a high priority while it is aware enough to do so.

Quote:Thanks for answering all questions, I appreciate it. I made a thread to better ask my questions, people are not really responding to it, should I move it to another category, here it is, check it out and if possible respond back

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2358.html

No problem. I am becoming a little more limited in the amount of time I have to make such complex and detailed responses to many questions, but I try.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 07-07-2013

Im starting to think that I might be a reisistant type personality, im too proud to be vulnerable or to change...

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 07-07-2013

(07-07-2013, 09:28 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Im starting to think that I might be a reisistant type personality, im too proud to be vulnerable or to change...

Pride is almost never the cause of a resistant personality. I haven't seen a case yet where it couldn't ultimately be traced down to fear at some level.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 07-07-2013

ofc I should've mentioned that the pride is a cover up for fear it's false pride
these past days, ive hit another bump in the road with AM there were bumps in the road on the other two stages around the same time as this, this is nearly as bad as the other ones, sometimes I feel almost bipolar doing AM like earlier this week on Monday I was feeling pretty good. about 2 weeks ago I was feeling on top of the world and unstoppable, now I feel angry, hateful and depressed. I know there will be brighter days ahead even with all this doubt.