Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0 Journal (/Thread-AM-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - SexyMofo - 06-19-2013

@ Alpha - your very lucky to be able start at a very young age man. When I was your age I was still thinking "what the f*** should I do?". It'll be a bumpy ride but a lot smoother than it was then. Just enjoy the ride and congratulations for making the choice. Looking forward to your success. Cheers!

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 06-19-2013

I'm finding listening to AM nearly 24/7 (or at least as much as possible) is working good for me, today after I came back from a trip on the motorbike I sat down for dinner with 2 guests, my uncle and grandmother. The first thing I noticed was I just wasn't needy for attention - BIG ONE - It was very subtle, I kinda just enjoyed sitting there listening to other people's conversation, it was nice. I'm not really much of a talkative person at the moment, in the past week I've been prefering to stay in silence and just learning to go with whatever, only speaking if I really have something to say or need to. So my uncle starts talking about zoos (he's obsessed with animals) and said that "Oh Dan, he'd love to work at a zoo like that!" I looked at him like o.0 "what, no I wouldn't" My uncle looked a little offended "Ah well you're just a coward." At that point I got a flash of anger in my stomach and I looked at him, then at my plate then back at my uncle and straight away said firmly "I'm not a coward, I would not like to work in a zoo simple as that, it's not my sort of thing." and carried on eating my lunch. The talking had died down a little then my Uncle says to me again almost apologetically "Well, I can understand you not wanting to work in a zoo like that...I wouldn't either." So I told him about a zoo in Bolivia that we went to and I said I wouldn't mind working in there for a month or so just not a full time job. To this he agreed and the topic moved on and I felt I difussed the situation whilst maintaining my self respect and reinforcing the boundaries. Good stuff.

@Shannon That sounds exactly where I want to be in a few years Shannon.

@Molon Labe Yes Molon, If there is one thing I'm very good at, it's acting upon my feelings, If I get an urge to do something I'll do it I'm quite impulsive. I just need the feeling though hehe.

@SexyMofo Thx mate Smile

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 06-19-2013

We are so lucky Alpha. We are young and have all this great self-improvement stuffnow which means we can develop ourselves during our whole lifetime. That's fucking cool ! I'm 18 btw

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 06-20-2013

Stage 3 in 3 days! Preparing to bring out the big guns Wink

@Ray yeah I know Big Grin sweet only a year older than me, when did you start subs?

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 06-20-2013

I've been having subliminal fever for a year bro. If you don't know what that is type it in the forum Smile Right now I'm doing aura of sexiness with affemations like : I'm sexy, I'm desirable, I'm irresistible, etc... I'll see how it turns out.

I'm also using visualization where I imagine myself with the women I want or being sexy or fuking the hell out of a girl and when I do that I noticed I get this very sexual feeling and my eyelids lower. One time I did this so many times that I looked at myself in the eye in the mirror and I instantly felt that sexy feeling.
I'm going to see how it turns out.
I'm at day 4 of aura of sexiness

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 06-20-2013

I did start alpha male but I did what the instruction tells us not to do. Anyways, I was 15 days into stage 1 and I start having effortless and flowing conversations, feelig confident, more in tune with people's emotions, thought positively ( only happend once). Alpha had potential for mefpr me to be unleashed I swear. I'll be back on it soon.
I won't lie, I did "what the instructions tell us not to" several time that's why I don't dare start alpha becauae I don't want that to happen but each tome I played alpha the same effects happend. It's interesting

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 06-23-2013

Started stage 3 today! onwards!

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 06-23-2013

Bring out the big guns !

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 06-24-2013

Stage 3: Day - 2 feeling good recently, the jerkness has worn off abit but the cool, chilled and expressive alphaness is still here, infact it's more noticeable than before. Came back home to see parents and sisters today I'm here for a week, my dad was definately showing me respect and infact offering to do stuff for me my mum was definately aware of my increase in confidence but I think she might've been a bit annoyed. I went to see my friends and lets just say I was center of attention for about 70% of the time lol I should also say that they all agreed with my point of view more and laughed at nearly everything I said, but the funny thing is I couldn't really care less whether I was center of attention, funny or not. real good stuff thank you Shannon. I really feel ready to take on some responsibility as a young man I want more challenge!

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 01:22 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Stage 3: Day - 2 feeling good recently, the jerkness has worn off abit but the cool, chilled and expressive alphaness is still here, infact it's more noticeable than before. Came back home to see parents and sisters today I'm here for a week, my dad was definately showing me respect and infact offering to do stuff for me my mum was definately aware of my increase in confidence but I think she might've been a bit annoyed. I went to see my friends and lets just say I was center of attention for about 70% of the time lol I should also say that they all agreed with my point of view more and laughed at nearly everything I said, but the funny thing is I couldn't really care less whether I was center of attention, funny or not. real good stuff thank you Shannon. I really feel ready to take on some responsibility as a young man I want more challenge!

Nice stuff. It must feel good to not give a fuck man. I'm starting ALPHA today. I'll post a journal at the end of stage 1

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 01:26 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 01:22 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Stage 3: Day - 2 feeling good recently, the jerkness has worn off abit but the cool, chilled and expressive alphaness is still here, infact it's more noticeable than before. Came back home to see parents and sisters today I'm here for a week, my dad was definately showing me respect and infact offering to do stuff for me my mum was definately aware of my increase in confidence but I think she might've been a bit annoyed. I went to see my friends and lets just say I was center of attention for about 70% of the time lol I should also say that they all agreed with my point of view more and laughed at nearly everything I said, but the funny thing is I couldn't really care less whether I was center of attention, funny or not. real good stuff thank you Shannon. I really feel ready to take on some responsibility as a young man I want more challenge!

Nice stuff. It must feel good to not give a **** man. I'm starting ALPHA today. I'll post a journal at the end of stage 1

Good luck to you Ray, will keep an eye on your progress Smile

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 06-24-2013

I also want some responsibilities. I wantto live alone and achieve my dreams & visions. Alpha male and self-improvement will mold us till we get to that point.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 06-26-2013

Stage 3: Day:3 I thought that yesterdays alphaness might've been just fluke or a "good day" but no - more epic stuff today, was in a group of people i'd usually be beta and uncomfortable in and today I just felt completely relaxed and awesome. Spoke to people I'd usually not even look at. Got mad respect from everyone and just felt no need to prove anything or act differently or adjust myself. fucking yes! even when I wasn't talking I didn't give a shit what anyone thought in the slightest and it's weird people seem to wanna talk to me and get my approval on things even though im making hardly any effort to start conversations with them or whatever. this is sweet. also need to mention people laugh at my jokes, seem more chilled around me etc. people even wanna do favors for me like asking if they could hold my bike lock in their bag etc. One of my mates opened my packet of peanuts that put in his bag and started eating them, I called him out on it like "mate, da fuck are you doing opening my peanuts?" in a funny but assertive way, he was like "oh shit sorry man, didnt even realize haha!" real good stuff.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 06-26-2013

Just when I was wondering when are you going to update ? Smile That's epic man. I can hardly wait to get to that stage and the stage you start to exude some attractiveness.

Lol at the friend who didn't realize he was eating your peanuts. Lol.

I'm on day 3 so far man for Alpha.