Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0 Journal (/Thread-AM-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - MJ1 - 09-11-2013

personally may extend stage 5 to 64 days Smile

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-13-2013

been some major flirting between me and this hot cute girl. we went out together and when my friend saw me and her he thought I had a girlfriend lol! he also commented saying that it looked like she was totally into me.

when we walked through town I held the umbrella over us both and she had her arms around my right arm like we were a couple lol. she even said I was so smooth, I asked her jokingly if she was serious and she said yeah. wow this is progress

I love the energy I get from this girl she giggles around me 80% of the time and always looks deep in my eyes with a massive smile.

I tease her a fair bit aswell which she loves.

when I'm at College sitting on the benches she practically sits with her arms on my legs and her legs against mine, the most flirting I've had for a long time. all I can say is ng is nice!

don't feel comfortable 100% yet but it's getting there: )

I have been pondering whether she's coming on too strong she seems like a very sexual person, I feel I can handle the situation but iam going to keep low expectations and make sure I stay centered

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 02:13 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: been some major flirting between me and this hot cute girl. we went out together and when my friend saw me and her he thought I had a girlfriend lol! he also commented saying that it looked like she was totally into me.

when we walked through town I held the umbrella over us both and she had her arms around my right arm like we were a couple lol. she even said I was so smooth, I asked her jokingly if she was serious and she said yeah. wow this is progress

I love the energy I get from this girl she giggles around me 80% of the time and always looks deep in my eyes with a massive smile.

I tease her a fair bit aswell which she loves.

when I'm at College sitting on the benches she practically sits with her arms on my legs and her legs against mine, the most flirting I've had for a long time. all I can say is ng is nice!

don't feel comfortable 100% yet but it's getting there: )

I have been pondering whether she's coming on too strong she seems like a very sexual person, I feel I can handle the situation but iam going to keep low expectations and make sure I stay centered

Nice results yo! What's your secret? Like, how did it start?

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-13-2013

I met her through a friend on first day of College and we kinda both flirted straight away lol. she's in my sociology class, she's not judgmental so I felt quite comfortable with her straight away.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 02:32 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I met her through a friend on first day of College and we kinda both flirted straight away lol. she's in my sociology class, she's not judgmental so I felt quite comfortable with her straight away.

Cool. Yeah I gotta get out more lol.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-14-2013

So bored today,wanted to go get some motorbike boots in town but everyone is either busy or cbf to come out and I don't like going to town on my own I get bored and miserable. Looking forward to my next run through of AM hopefully I'll learn how to have fun on my own. I think I'm very Yang atm I feel best when I'm with a good group of friends having a laugh need to incorporate some Yin into my life so I can be rooted in whatever I'm doing instead of being externally dependant to have fun.

anyone who can relate I'd love to hear your experience with this feeling

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 09-14-2013

(09-14-2013, 07:31 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: So bored today,wanted to go get some motorbike boots in town but everyone is either busy or cbf to come out and I don't like going to town on my own I get bored and miserable. Looking forward to my next run through of AM hopefully I'll learn how to have fun on my own. I think I'm very Yang atm I feel best when I'm with a good group of friends having a laugh need to incorporate some Yin into my life so I can be rooted in whatever I'm doing instead of being externally dependant to have fun.

anyone who can relate I'd love to hear your experience with this feeling

Don't know, but I do feel like I can't have fun and create my own adventures when I go out alone. It's like I just have to focus on what I'm doing and there's no room for fun or just having an adventure.

I'm going to try later today though.

However, wouldn't something like SM be better for that? I assume AM is more about "getting shit done" than it is about having fun while you're out, no?

I am actually really tempted to do SM3 it sounds exactly like what I need in terms of sexuality but I don't have enough money for it atm. You getting SM3 Sarge? I can't wait to see your results on that ;p

I think it's more to do with how I have to be doing something to be able to relax and feel at peace, kind of like addicted to external stimulation... I gotta be out with friends and having a good time, I have to be smoking etc. If I stopped smoking and sat on my own in my garden, I'd be totally bored and anxious not knowing wtf to do. An alpha doesn't need any outside stimulation to feel at peace, he is at peace with himself.

(09-14-2013, 08:22 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I am actually really tempted to do SM3 it sounds exactly like what I need in terms of sexuality but I don't have enough money for it atm. You getting SM3 Sarge? I can't wait to see your results on that ;p

I think it's more to do with how I have to be doing something to be able to relax and feel at peace, kind of like addicted to external stimulation... I gotta be out with friends and having a good time, I have to be smoking etc. If I stopped smoking and sat on my own in my garden, I'd be totally bored and anxious not knowing wtf to do. An alpha doesn't need any outside stimulation to feel at peace, he is at peace with himself.

You know this is interesting because being at peace with yourself seems to be way over hyped.

I mean, I'm at peace with myself, and have been so for years. It was only because of a fluke relationship with a crazy girl that I realized I had no idea how to deal with women.

What I'm saying is, being at peace with yourself can be very limiting. For me, it almost "tricked" me into thinking everything was fine, until I realized it wasn't.

Plus, being bored and anxious for action is a good thing because you might start something. Me, I just sit around till something happens, and I was completely fine with that. Now I realize just how much time I waste doing nothing of use. Not to mention waiting for women to open ME, which apparently happens with grounding but we shall see. I'd still like to be able to interact with people and be the instigator though.

Anyhow, I do indeed plan on using SM 3. I'm excited because seriously, I gotta break through. I feel the barriers I've talked about before and it's all I can think of that might help me make it past them.

As for the price, I have no idea how much it is, where did you see a price for it?

I haven't seen a price yet for SM3 but considering AM6 and WM are $500 a copy it seems SM3 would be the same due to the fact it's 5G with loads more stuff.

(09-14-2013, 09:53 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I haven't seen a price yet for SM3 but considering AM6 and WM are $500 a copy it seems SM3 would be the same due to the fact it's 5G with loads more stuff.
Ah, well that's fine. Either it works or it doesn't. If it does, it's well worth the price for me. If not, refund. Win/Win.

Yeh, true point sarge, I mean I would buy SM3 if i actually had $500 available but I'm skint lol ;p

(09-14-2013, 11:33 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Yeh, true point sarge, I mean I would buy SM3 if i actually had $500 available but I'm skint lol ;p

Yeah, you're a student after all. So what are you going to do then? Re-do AM 5.0 when you're done?

no, I'll buy AM 6 for half price discount cause it'll be my birthday a few days after I finish so I'd have enough for that. Then after Am 6 I'll hopefully have a job and enough money to buy SM3

how's stage 6 going btw?