Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0 Journal (/Thread-AM-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-03-2013

Stage 5 day 3

today I had a n argument at dinner with parents about feminism and how I think men are becoming basically supressed from their masculinity, I guess it was more of a rant. it turned kinda nasty as always and I started getting pretty angry. I hate it how my dad who's meant to be the masculine role in my family tells me how women are utterly courageous and are stronger than men implying men are weak and have to use their physical Strength to win in a conflict.

this confuses me because I'm like who do I look to to give me an idea of what a man's meant to be like. I've read books on alpha males etc. and I guess I know what a real man is but it's so confusing when I live under a man who acts more like a coward to be brutally honest.

my dad grew up in a strict family with an overbearing controlling mother who is still like that to this dad, my dad's dad was a total walkover who couldn't stand up to his wife when she trampled on him. it disgusts me to know I have come from this line of doormats, I feel awful discribing it that way but that's my honest opinion of it.

I get called misogynist in my family by my sister and mum because i say that generally men take the lead in relationships and women tend to respect and prefer that instead of the other way round. they just say i have a distorted perception of relationships...sigh.

I guess I'm still not being able to put my points across clearly and without anger, just feels like where I live is full of beta males and selfish entitled women...

but yeh in conclusion I'm irritable and angry
next time I do AM I hope I live on my own lol

rant over.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 09-03-2013

The first time I did Alpha Male was before it was really "Alpha Male". It was the response I had to realizing I had been raised to be a doormat for women, and was being treated as one by my girlfriend and expected to be one by my mother.

To make a long story short, to this very day, my ex girlfriend still hates me and will not even talk to me, in spite of the fact that she would like nothing more than to have married me and had kids with me, because after that I refused to be a doormat. My mother refused to even talk to me for months.

In the end, I got my mother's respect because I refused to accept the BS. The girlfriend wasn't capable of understanding that a man is not a dog, and does not deserve to be treated any less respectfully than a woman does. She got kicked out of my life.

It's not easy making your first transition, especially if you're still living at home and you have one or more females who are attacking you for standing up for yourself, and even worse if your supposed-to-be male role model is a happily brainwashed doormat in a long line of such.

But... this is the price for freedom and success. You are going to strengthen yourself, and the stronger you become, the taller you stand, the more you have a definite opinion, point of view and set of beliefs, the more polar a response the world will have to you. There is not a day that goes by that I do not have people telling me they love me and my work, and there is not a day that goes by that someone does not try to slander me, put me down, make up something about me, or in some way attack me, my work or business.

The fact is, the alpha is going to draw fire from those who disagree. But the more fire you draw from dissenters, the more support you simultaneously get from those who agree with you. There is no such thing as a free lunch. You can either be happy and be yourself and stand up and be counted, and have supporters who admire you while you draw fire from dissenters, or you can surrender, be a doormat, be lost in the shuffle and be miserable.

The thing to do is understand that attacks and dissent are not necessary to take personally. You can simply accept them as being information that someone else is communicating. And if they are framed as attacks, or even personal attacks, you can still take them as merely being information, which now includes knowledge that the person making those attacks does not have a very good argument because they must resort to ad hominem attacks to get anywhere in their argument!

Definitely get out on your own. But perhaps consider running AM back to back until you do, because now that you've made yourself the target of dissent, you're going to either keep fighting and keep increasing your strength, or you're going to get a herd trying to trample you without having the support of the subliminal.

In the end it's your choice, but if I were you, I would use it again and start trying to make a way to get out on my own. Hope that helps.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-04-2013

Wow. sounds like you had a pretty rough start to becoming your own man, independent and self sufficient, your words inspires me Shannon I.very much appreciate it .

My plan is to basically start college, find some way to live on my own away from negative influences until I get to the point where I can take things people say as being either from their own insecurity or like you said, as information.

I have tried alot in the past year to try and push my dad to realize he is a doormat and to make change but he is very resistant to any change that requires getting out of comfort zone. I am coming to realize that there is little point me wasting my energy trying to fix my dad when I should instead carry on my journey so I can be an example to my children if I get some.

It still makes me sad that a man is happy to be a doormat as long as he feels secure and that everything is going well in terms of my mum being happy or in control.

I will continue with AM for the months to come and when I finish Am 5 I hope to get some money for Am 6 and carry on my journey

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-04-2013

Noticed a few girls looking at me like crazy yesterday when I was out with mates in town, definitely as change it was so obvious.

I was standing near a bus talking to a friend when this pretty hot girl walks past and then waits at the bus stop. She kept looking at me once then looking down or away when I looked then looked back at me again almost blushing afterwards lol. she must've done this like 5 times. She then gets on the bus and carries on looking at me I looked straight back and she gave me a smile which doesn't usually happen...

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-05-2013

Just got my first buzzcut since age 8 might need to update my DP lol!

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - K-Train - 09-05-2013

(09-04-2013, 10:32 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Noticed a few girls looking at me like crazy yesterday when I was out with mates in town, definitely as change it was so obvious.

I was standing near a bus talking to a friend when this pretty hot girl walks past and then waits at the bus stop. She kept looking at me once then looking down or away when I looked then looked back at me again almost blushing afterwards lol. she must've done this like 5 times. She then gets on the bus and carries on looking at me I looked straight back and she gave me a smile which doesn't usually happen...

Stage 5 was probably my favorite stage of AM. I think it's because at this point the set is focusing more on boosting your social skills rather than building up your self confidence. The attention must be nice. Big Grin

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-07-2013

(09-05-2013, 06:00 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 10:32 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Noticed a few girls looking at me like crazy yesterday when I was out with mates in town, definitely as change it was so obvious.

Stage 5 was probably my favorite stage of AM. I think it's because at this point the set is focusing more on boosting your social skills rather than building up your self confidence. The attention must be nice. Big Grin

what else did you notice in stage 5?

I feel as if all the other stages are being merged partially for e.g. I feel some things that the earlier stages introduced are being smoothed out whilst new things from stage 5 are being introduced.

stage 5 day 6 today I came over to see a friend, I said on Facebook I'll be here at 2 45 he said he'll be out at 3 or never. arrive in town t meet him at 3 he's nowhere to be seen so I call him he doesn't pick up he then texts me saying he's going to the dump with his mum's nd won't be here til 45mins. I got annoyed and said you could've called me saying you'll be longer before I got here, he says I know it was bad but you'll have to find something t o do.

I don't accept this and I'll let you know what happens this evening after I've seen him

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-07-2013

Later on my friend arrived and I told him I wasn't impressed having to wait an hour on my own for him, he said yeh sorry for fucking you around, it ended well.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Alec - 09-08-2013

Quote:My plan is to basically start college, find some way to live on my own away from negative influences until I get to the point where I can take things people say as being either from their own insecurity or like you said, as information.

Quote:I will continue with AM for the months to come and when I finish Am 5 I hope to get some money for Am 6 and carry on my journey

We pretty much have identical plans. It's pretty cool actually.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-08-2013

Will be interesting to see where we end up in a year or two

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - K-Train - 09-08-2013

(09-07-2013, 06:50 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: what else did you notice in stage 5?

In stage 5 I procrastinated heavily but my attraction level went waaaay up along with a toughening of my ego. Starting in stage 5 I was less easily affected by others negativity and was more content doing my own thing. Female attention also increased although i used the 2011 version of AM which was supposed to manifest women into the user's life so that may have played a factor however based off what I've read from other's I think it's safe to say you've got a lot to look forward to.Smile

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-09-2013

Stage 5 day 9 - Today was my first proper day at college and I have to say for most of the day It's been going good, I had a few times where I felt anxious or a bit awkward but I had some great moments.

This girl I was with was mimicking my body language, when I leant over with my elbows on my legs she did the same, when I sat up straight she did the same, she also asked me question like "Do you think that this other girl is cute?" "Do you think short girls are cute?" and all that stuff, she also gave me multiple compliments throughout the day saying my head is a great shape for any hairstyle and that I'm much more outgoing than I used to be.

When I went to my first sociology class I met this other girl who is like short and cute, pretty good looking kinda shy girl who was very femenine. I teased her saying she was a cute hobbit out of the lord of the rings, she found it funny. When we sat down in sociology at the back of the room I leant back on my chair to let this other girl walk past to grab something, the cute girl had to stand up and she lost her balance and fell onto me, she didnt do this once, she did it TWICE! :p I had some kind of warm feeling for her, hard to describe what it was but it felt good, she seemed really submissive, femenine and cute lol. Also throughout sociology I noticed that she brushed past my leg a few times and it seemed like she kinda leant towards me alot. At the end of the day this could all be chance but it really didnt seem like it tbh.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 09-09-2013

Those results are one of the reasobs why I wish AM started with stage 5 :p

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 09-09-2013

(09-08-2013, 07:30 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 06:50 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: what else did you notice in stage 5?

In stage 5 I procrastinated heavily but my attraction level went waaaay up along with a toughening of my ego. Starting in stage 5 I was less easily affected by others negativity and was more content doing my own thing. Female attention also increased although i used the 2011 version of AM which was supposed to manifest women into the user's life so that may have played a factor however based off what I've read from other's I think it's safe to say you've got a lot to look forward to.Smile

Sounds like epicness man I can't wait to get deeper into stage 5