Subliminal Talk
For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0? (/Thread-For-Reference-What-s-In-BAMM-2-0)

Pages: 1 2

RE: For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0? - Quote - 09-09-2013

Thanks Ben, a pity I didn't know about the site earlier. Working to chalk up the $3k for BAMM

RE: For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0? - Quote - 09-10-2013

I just had a thought, does BAMM also include physical fitness/wellness as part of the package? With a good health and well-being, then the rewards of wealth can be reaped and enjoyed.

Thank you.

RE: For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0? - Andrew - 09-11-2013

(09-10-2013, 05:47 PM)Quote Wrote: I just had a thought, does BAMM also include physical fitness/wellness as part of the package? With a good health and well-being, then the rewards of wealth can be reaped and enjoyed.

Thank you.

I had been on a "bulking" cycle for bodybuilding too long and put on more fat than I should have from May through July. Never "bulk" while traveling cause you never know how long you'll be on the road, your gym access, and what foods you have to choose from Wink

I have shed 25lb over the last 5 weeks and am now at a low body fat (I was a trainer and have studied nutrition and bodybuilding for over a decade don't attempt that). Anyway, I'm sure BAMM was involved with this at some level.

EDIT: Ben, Ryan and I have all been hitting the gym pretty seriously

RE: For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0? - Quote - 09-11-2013

That sounds really good going you have there Andrew Smile

It's great that BAMM has fitness (at least some basic fitness!) built into it. I find the frequency of "exercising because I want to" to be lacking. Maybe I like to use my brain more than my body, although I would be very happy to feel fit and great physically Smile

RE: For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0? - Benjamin - 09-11-2013

Yeah it has something about it in the program objectives pdf in the first post.

And it's definitely kicked in, most of Stage 4 and now in Stage 5 i'm getting obsessed with sorting out my weight more than in a long time. I'll write a bit more about it in my journal, haven't updated for a while.

-Ben

RE: For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0? - Andrew - 09-12-2013

(09-11-2013, 10:54 AM)Quote Wrote: That sounds really good going you have there Andrew Smile

It's great that BAMM has fitness (at least some basic fitness!) built into it. I find the frequency of "exercising because I want to" to be lacking. Maybe I like to use my brain more than my body, although I would be very happy to feel fit and great physically Smile

Funny you say that, because I love working my brain too. All three of us play the lumosity brain games...I push my brain hard every day wether it be at work or playing the hardest violin pieces composed and I know most everyone else on BAMM does too.

Back to the point- The part about the gym I enjoy the most, especially weightlifting or yoga is the brain workout. They are probably the most potent way to work and enhance my focus, intensity and willpower I have ever come across.

RE: For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0? - ncbeareatingman - 09-12-2013

Between BAMM(Daily) and the Shiva neuro-stimulation technology(Once a week) MY Brain get-sa FULL work out and then some,I swear. more awarness,more dreams,clearer streaming-dreaming, and its much more intense. Hopefully sometime in level 7/8 things will cool out & cool down more...I hope so. 4 more days on level VI. yes but definitely a full work out in brain activity. Keith. 9-12-13.