Subliminal Talk
Spiral's BAMM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's BAMM Journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-BAMM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Benjamin - 09-13-2013

Yeah it's lumosity. I called it luminosity for ages too and still do by reflex so it's not only you. Tongue

Haven't played it for a while. I stopped paying for the premium cos I wanted that monthly payment for something else. It'll be great when I can do that and not have to worry about stretching my money.

-Ben

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - jonathan4all - 09-14-2013

(09-13-2013, 08:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yeah it's lumosity. I called it luminosity for ages too and still do by reflex so it's not only you. Tongue

Haven't played it for a while. I stopped paying for the premium cos I wanted that monthly payment for something else. It'll be great when I can do that and not have to worry about stretching my money.

-Ben

Benji
In case You want to play still with some free websites I have given few links below :

http://www.positscience.com/?utm_medium=sem&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=can&utm_term=brainexercises&gclid=CLiIudGRibUCFUZgMgodeB0AHw

http://www.brainmetrix.com/

http://www.freebrainagegames.com/

http://www.mindgames.com/brain-games.php

http://www.miniclip.com/games/genre-476/brain-training/en/

Thanks
Jonathan

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 09-14-2013

While I render a video I think I'll write an update.

I've had a really tough time with Stage 6 and today is no exception. I feel slightly numb but that's because I havn't gotten quality sleep lately. That's starting to turn around though thank goodness. This feeling of numbness though has forced me to get work done. I'm like "My time is filling up fast with the gym, cooking and dancing. And I still gotta get work done" So I've been managing my time much better. I don't keep a schedule I just make sure to plan ahead for my trips to the grocery store in accordance to my dance classes as well as when I need to make my body building meals. I'm down to around 2 days a week I go to the grocery store. I'm also going to look into more recipes for the slow cooker. Since now, I don't take my time for granted I HAVE to always be doing something. Of course, If I get burnt out I go and meditate. I don't read, I don't practice drums.. nothing but meditating. Nothing a 30 minute trance won't fix. I am now spending any down time at work reading or doing research on software's as well as running through tutorials. So up until this last week I've been the procrastination king while still managing to get work done. Now, to save a little extra stress I'm increasing my focus and also developing better discipline (thanks stage 6). I think why I had such a hard time with stage 6 is because I was a serial talker and a moderate doer. I'm FINALLY transitioning to a moderate talker and a serial doer. I love it Smile When I said I'm turning into the man I've always envisioned of being I wasn't kidding. And I don't expect things to get any easier. I just expect to become more inspired and motivated with every passing day.

My sexual libido is starting to energize again. It's been almost a year since I finished my last run of Alpha Male which completely flat lined my libido. I think what's contributing to that though is BAMM. My fear is dissolving and as a man I must act and do what I need to do to remove the shackles fear has put on me. My ability to maintain consciousness (present state of mind) is improving but I also am improving my logical thinking process as well which is optimal for fast growth. I still have a long way to go since I'm just starting out but it's all looking up.

As I increase my motivation and determination the walls of fear should start melting faster. My patience is increasing and I'm happy for that because I need to be ok with where I am at and a part of me isn't ok with that. I accept it though that I'm not ok with it. Hence why my work ethic is becoming what it is Smile

I have a few more days on stage 6.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 09-15-2013

I'm liking stage 6. I actually wish I could do another month of it. I could have made a decision tonight that would allow me to grow further into self actualization but I became a victim of my outworldly perceived circumstance. Fortunately I handled it fine and didn't beat myself up (which is a huge change). I told myself "Yea, Ryan next time maybe pause and take a minute to take a deep breath and go do what you should have done." I know the word should has guilty connotations attached to it and maybe I need to stop using the word completely, but it reinforced in me that nothing I want will come to me.. especially a woman. I have to go and push things along a little further.

With all that aside I KNOW now that I HAVE to become a Multi Millionaire. Maybe a multi Billionaire. I may be good to go though with about 100 Million Dollars. And no I don't think I'm being selfish at all. I also just came to the realization today that the world does NEED me. What I would do with 100 Million dollars is more selfless than most people (99.9%) of ppl would be willing to be. I'd say that's how I am now adays... It's funny too because I thought that used to be the wrong thing to do since no body I grew up with was selfless. I became torn between 2 types of people and I guess you could say I was schizophrenic. I am becoming one with myself now, though.

It feels good to realize that you are supposed to be great! And it was like that all along. And if you aren't great you are doing not only yourself a disservice but your entire family, friends and community also.

Hehe... I'm pretty chill now and need to get some rest.. tomorrow I shall be even greater than I was today. Smile

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Fonzy3 - 09-16-2013

(09-15-2013, 05:45 PM)Spiral Wrote: With all that aside I KNOW now that I HAVE to become a Multi Millionaire. Maybe a multi Billionaire. I may be good to go though with about 100 Million Dollars. And no I don't think I'm being selfish at all. I also just came to the realization today that the world does NEED me. What I would do with 100 Million dollars is more selfless than most people (99.9%) of ppl would be willing to be. I'd say that's how I am now adays... It's funny too because I thought that used to be the wrong thing to do since no body I grew up with was selfless. I became torn between 2 types of people and I guess you could say I was schizophrenic. I am becoming one with myself now, though.

That is a huge part of getting your desire. I've recently felt that same way about my success in school and getting straight A's. And you being selfless sounds like your gratitude will attract it even more. Once you know you're going to get millions of dollars you have to stay persistant with that thought and put emotion into your continued work in order to get very close to your goal. Good luck man.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 09-25-2013

Started stage 7 last thursday. Skipped last night. Adding on an extra 6 days just to make sure I get the hours in since I got below the min. amount (8 hrs) the past 6 days.

Stage 7: 9/18/2013 - 10/24/2013
10/9/2013 <-- 16th day off

I've realized just now that I will go insane and become deeply depressed if I don't have productive things to do. I know this because I just got back from a trip and all I had was my kindle and some hardcover books. And I did get sick of reading so I need the variety. Drums, work, dance (I missed two dance classes and that REALLY sucked), and whatever else I do.. Oh yea; Body building. I like this progress Smile

5G is unbelievable and compared to 4G is worth the price. I've grown so much in the last 7 months It's genuinely hard to believe. But it's real.

Time to continue pushing through and making things happen. The world needs me

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 09-27-2013

Beautiful.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 10-01-2013

I feel like it's time to write about stage 7.

I'm still unsure if my bad speaker is effecting the subliminal ultrasonic. Stage 7 so far has been ok. Nothing like stages 4-6 but I'm about 99% sure my speakers are fine. It's funny though because I have so much more growth to do and I'm not sure why stage 7 is more bearable than the other stages. I'm still waking up in a slight fatigue and it's clear I'm not getting the sleep I need when running a 5G subliminal but the results and the "resistance" feelings are still showing up so I do have some things to work on.

IN fact I am completely unafraid of authority at this point. I have to be very responsible for myself at this point. And it's a good thing that I'm very good about that. It's in my moral code I practice daily. I'm making very good progress with the fear thing and anxiety as well. With so much weight lifted off my head I can really let the light shine through and I feel like I am empowering others. Genuinley empowering others by being fully present is such an amazing feeling. I'm drawing people towards me but not in the most obvious ways. The real test now is pushing through my mental storms AND dealing with my environment at work (which isn't as toxic as it was Wink ) now since I had it easy having 4 straight days off from work being by myself. Still looking for jobs but for now I'm actually comfortable in this town. I'd like to stay here a little longer.

My foundation is becoming stronger and stronger every day. Picture me as a skyscraper. There used to be no Basement floor. Floors 1-20 were falling apart constantly and floors 21-40 were I guess empty.. with no presence. The top floors were executive suits fully decked out extravagent sulptures, paintings and mahogoney desks and conference tables. The radio antenna at the top though couldn't stop beeping and searching for a signal to provide service (wifi, mobile whatever) that was never there. This building is unbalanced and with the next tropical storm it will completely topple over and within seconds it would be a pile of dust.

That was a few years ago. fast forward to the beginning of this year the company got their shit together and hired on workers since they were makin lots of money so they hired more ppl. Re did some of the walls and frame structures of the ground and middle levels and furnished the offices nice. They even added on to the building and put in shops and some food courts. Then they realized we really need to get a better internet signal. They hired out a company to re do their basment floors and set up an internet server. Everything was re wired while the bottom floors were still being remodeled with sturdier steel materials and to top it off the basement is where the company keeps all of their physical commodities through investments like silver, oil, gold and diamonds. What I'm getting at is BAMM is the shit lol. My fear is dissolving.. I'm laughing at it now. I'm laughing at fear and it feels awesome. My mind is becoming calmer and peaceful I can hear myself think.. when I want to.. and laugh and have fun when I need to Smile

I don't know what else to update on. I'm working closely with Andrew as he is helping me streamline my to-do's to where I don't waste as much time. This can take some time for me to get used to but I'm going thank him sooner rather than later.

My mindset is seeing everything as available to me and that life is abundant. And it is for sure. I made a huge connection recently about my an undesirable behavior of mine and was probably while I was still on my work trip last week when I burned out on self reflection LOL. Anyway.. the new man I am today.. this is something I'm taking very seriously. It is the catalyst me breaking the next barrier. Instead of a chizel I've switched it with a jack hammer. This barrier used to be thick but I've made some dents.

Money wise.. nothing new. Sorry y'all.. this is going to take some time haha. But in final news I'm falling in love with the "process". Smile

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 10-04-2013

Transformation is indeed a process, and the fact that you are transforming is proof that it's working. Otherwise, you wouldn't be changing, because the program is designed to trigger whatever change(s) are necessary to achieve the stated goal.

One must open the door sufficiently before walking through it. The opening of the door is a process, too.

Enjoy the journey.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 10-12-2013

I am very stress free these days and becoming mindful of my body and others in the moment is almost natural. I just need to know when to catch myself drifting away because I lose myself in other people's gaze sometimes.

Last week though I did have alot of trouble controling the stress that came up. Something devastating happened to a friend of mine and It took a toll on me. I just hope for the best. In the mean time I've gotten over it a little and have become pretty serious about a new business venture. I hope everything works out with it. I got a lot on my plate these next few months.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 10-25-2013

Stage 8: 10/24/2013 - 11/24/2013
11/8/2013 <-- 16th day off

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 10-26-2013

So, I've been using the GTD system and Andrew has been helping me understand it better. I'm doing very well with managing my time these days and now that I have the GTD system by my side it's ok to do the things I need to do. I'm not thinking about other shit when I know I need to be doing the things I need to be doing. When I'm productive it's relatively stress free and that's thanks to the GTD system. By basically writing down all the things I need to do or am thinking about (ideas, insights, optional future projects) I'm closing the thought loops in my brain. All it takes is a little time and a desire to be organized. I can plan my day ahead the night before and it takes 10-15 minutes. I feel good going to sleep and when I wake up I have my task list right in front of me. If I do 50% of what's on that list I'm happy. I have all my tasks in controlled lists and separate lists for my daily schedules so if I do feel like changing up a daily schedule I can. Everyone knows life can be unpredictable. It's easy for me to change my schedule anytime as well since I'm using Wunderlist. I have it on my work computers and my personal computers. I also have it on my Android phone. Since I have the things I need to do written down and I make time to schedule them and I DO them.. then I know I'm making progress. No matter how slow I go "some beats none" and that's all anyone can ask for. Took me awhile to stop beating myself up over the mistakes I've made from not doing something.. or not taking action on something new and exciting... but this GTD system is like holding yourself accountable. You no longer need anybody else to do it for you. No more talking and bullshitting. You've got it written down.. go and do it. Haha I know it's hard too because I'm having some trouble confronting a few fears but I'm doing it on a daily basis all the time whether I know it or not. I'm taking baby steps.. and that's good enough for me as long as I'm learning.

Like Kid Cudi said... "At the end of the day, day you can't regret it if you were trying if you were trying"

Shine on bruthers and sistas

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 11-03-2013

The growth never stops. Things have been confusing lately.. I've been falling into old patterns but I've also experienced new sensations and way of being. At times I want to just cry and give up, but I also want to be self sufficient and independent. The lazy bug only hits me for a little while until I snap back out of it. I surprised myself today by taking things further in a new software I'm learning, Adobe Illustrator, and also taking things as slow as possible. I have to utilize different types of knowledge.. from knowing lighting and going with my imagination and just testing things out not worrying about wasting time. It's not wasted time.. I'm learning. All this got much easier when I accepted the fact I was going to die. All I can do is keep going no matter what. I'm in this life to make it my own.. not someone else's. Truth be told I feel like I am living someone else's life. Whatever. I just gotta bite the bullet and stop feeling like I want to rip off every low awareness person's head. Hah.. I'm going to keep going and be me.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-04-2013

Right on Spiral ! Keith.