Subliminal Talk
Spiral's BAMM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's BAMM Journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-BAMM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 07-13-2013

I had an urge to write a post and I'll go with it. It makes sense to me because my epiphany I had long ago continues to shine it's face right in front of me. For the longest time I couldn't believe it. When I first witnessed one piece of the "truth" I cried. Every waking moment my life becomes much more full and much better than the last moment. I have more living to do but I'm beginning to feel the force pulling me to the things that matter most. What I mean by "the force pulling me" is that my thoughts and present state of mind are becoming clearer and less clouded with judgement, lies and fear. Things are as they are and nothing more. I have to make huge strides to become stronger and that's what I need most. I owe it not only to myself but everyone else to do what I must do. I no longer cry from my own discoveries... I can't help but smile and tear up some (just a little now lol). It sure is overwhelming but no longer must I shed tears since it doesn't change anything. Haha.. part of me wants to feel sad for who I used to be but I also can't be any more proud of myself of making it this far. Andrew told me "I feel like I'm living in an alternate timeline". That could describe my feeling well. And I would also say that maybe how I feel is how we were meant to live from the very beginning. BUT that isn't so in this world so I must change it. I will not die without doing my part... for myself and most importantly for you. I'm moving forward with heart and soul doing what I must do in the face of fear and danger.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Somebody..?

Crucify the ego

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - RainbowAbyss - 07-13-2013

Sounds like an amazing process Spiral..home is truly great-but getting a taste of collaborative energy, and a new location can be intoxicating-ly powerful...I just spent 6 weeks freelancing for an executive producer of lady gaga's and other major corporations I'm not at liberty to say, and the whole experience was at such a different level of intensity, and incomeSmile, that being back to my normal grind feels a bit depressingSad. Sa la va, we must as you say crucify the ego and hop back on the boat

Hehe... for sure.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 07-15-2013

Stage 5

7/15/2013 - 8/17/2013
7/31/2013 <---- 16th day off

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 07-15-2013

were now on the same....time for usage of BAMM Spiral...I started level 5 today as well. feel like I've been put in a catapult and about to be shot across __________. fill in the blank(the sky,universe,mars,'wha-eva').
About to order my Shiva circuimceribrail neural complex stimulation device on thursday to go with My usage of BAMM. THe Shiva System can ONLY be used once a week its that effective and that powerful. It is NONE subliminal but just as effective. Here's a link for it,Bamm truly lead me to dig deeper on a site I'd already been on and had marked for over a year and there I found the Shiva System.
http://shaktitechnology.com/shiva/index.htm

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 07-16-2013

Yea I'm still waking up from my first night. I'm feelin' alright Smile

I'll take a look at this and read through it all. See if it's for me. Thank you for bringing it up.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 07-23-2013

So I got pulled over this morning on my way to work. I was speeding and I realize that. The universe will keep doing the sames things over and over until I learn my lesson. My excuse is being sleep deprived and that's why I didn't pay attention. And it was ok. Sure I have to fork up $140 or something like that but I could care less. It's my responsibility to follow the law regardless because I have no guilt, shame or fear towards authority and the consequences of questioning that authority. I'm glad to know the cop wrote me the ticket in less than 5 minutes which doesn't happen and genuinely saw my little frustration and told me "I hope your day gets better". so I do appreciate that very much. In addition, another cop who saw me pulled over payed for my breakfast at the drive thru. So I have concluded and the proof is there that the universe is out to improve life for everyone who is striving desperately to do what they know is right by them and the people around them to make the world a better place for everyone and everything. But again the universe doesn't really care.. the best way to make the universe work in your favor is to become congruent with your morals and values and make smart choices. I'm making alot of progress and it's still at my own pace. I'm at the door to infinite knowledge and wisdom... I just have to make the decision to completely forget everything I thought was right and open the door. BAMM's got my back.. I just have to follow my heart and believe it's all going to work out.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Andrew - 07-23-2013

The other cop payed for your breakfast? WHAT?

This story is epic. Do elaborate.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 07-23-2013

Haha..

I got pulled over going a 62 in a 45. It was a speed trap but I just didn't slow down because I forgot that cops exist. So this dude is on the median just staring at me and I stare back at him thinking "Is he going to pulled me over?" and he switches his lights on as he rolls up behind me "Yea he's pulling me over....."

Anyways the cop was courteous to me and just told me he clocked me at 62 in 45. He wrote up my citation and all the while I'm hoping he can give me a warning. I said to myself "Nah he won't give me a warning for speeding that much." But he did drop the speeding amount to 59 in a 45 so it won't go on my insurance. He was snappy and made sure to to tell me "I hope your day gets better."

I assume another cop saw this go down and I pulled in behind him at a McDonald's drive thru. He payed for my breakfast which was great. Unless he's just a badass cop and pays for all the other people that pull up behind him in a drive thru. So there are definitely cool cops out there. I should make a meme and post this on Reddit. lol

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 07-23-2013

Now the brain buster is... how does this help you achieve multi-millionaire? lol

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Benjamin - 07-23-2013

Wow.. i've never heard of a cop buying food for someone like that before. That's awesome!

I've found that alot of cops (unless they are the ones you act like dickheads) are friendlier when you are just honest and have nothing to hide. Most people have the "I didn't do nothing" attitude which doesn't help. It's like when I got pulled up last week at night and just said "i'm bored so i'm driving around with my friend" and he goes "actually I just pulled you up cos i'm bored and have nothing to do."

Quote:Now the brain buster is... how does this help you achieve multi-millionaire? lol

By getting every cop you see to buy you stuff.. so you never have to buy anything again. Smile

-Ben

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 07-23-2013

Cops are just people. They get a lot of negativity thrown at them all the time. They develop a response to it, and a lot of times, expect it from everyone, since most everyone gives them attitude or lies to them. When you're honest and make their job easy, they tend to respond with appreciation.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Fonzy3 - 07-24-2013

Hey Spiral

My father is a police officer and offering to buy some food is a good natural gesture of respect a cop might do for another person. This might be a sign when you do have a lot of money like a cop you can be creative with it. And Shannon is right when it comes to honesty you showed gratitude in the situation instead of giving the cop a hard time. You got some payment out of the situation, maybe that officer you met in the drive through for his own reasons felt the need to do something kind and give through paying for your meal but one thing that is for sure is that you are definitely open and receiving more money in your life.

Thanks

Fonzy