Subliminal Talk
Spiral's BAMM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's BAMM Journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-BAMM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 05-01-2013

Hell yeah!

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-04-2013

My sleeping is getting better. Slept through 7 hours for the past couple of nights. Had one off night there. Still don't know what caused my insomnia. I've basically stopped everything I was doing for now. Fish Oils, choline, Joint lubrication supps., and other stuff.

Procrastinating a bit... but I know when I get to work it's smooth sailing. I'll come up with good ideas and if I don't like them I just have to sit down and look at other ways I can get across the message creatively (talking about some videos I'm working on). Anyways... also looking forward to getting back into programming here in the next month or so.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-06-2013

No excuses mentality is sinking in further.

I look at remarkable works of motion graphics and I understand now the blood sweat and tears those individuals poured out to create wonderful visual works. I have no excuse to not be that good. I've just been lazy. I do like to keep things simple and clean but sometimes I feel like I can over do it. There isn't a reason to not be ballsy and push my own level just a little further every time I sit down to do an animation. Just know when something won't work out when you consider deadlines or limitations in software..

After a long period of living I've finally decided when doing analysis, creative and critical thinking having mozart on or any other sort of music is just distracting. I talked to Shannon regarding this subject a couple weeks ago and It really got me thinking. I have to be honest with myself. I'll save myself alot of confusion and stress if I stop jamming out when I've got to do serious brainstorming and designing.

I've done alright up to this point but enough is enough.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 05-06-2013

"What is the music of life?"

"Silence, my brother."

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Benjamin - 05-06-2013

Interesting, because I sometimes listen to music while doing stuff. I was doing Imusic which is classical music with brainwaves basically and I found that I got into the zone much better. And I could focus alot easier.

Guess it depends on the person really.

-Ben

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-08-2013

33. Frame failure as just another step to success. Strive to avoid it, but be accepting of it as a way
to achieve success as well.

Since I'm coming to a close on stage 2 the most I've noticed is my almost complete comfortableness with myself and what is. Also with that in mind I've made significant shifts in re framing failure. That's why I quoted goal number 33 above.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-12-2013

On stage 3. So far so good Smile

Stage 3

5/10/2013 - 6/12/2013
16th day ---> 5/25/2013

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - THolt - 05-12-2013

You are already at stage 3. Time flies!!!!

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-13-2013

Yea bro it's giving me wind burn. :|

So I finally took some time to finish something I've been writing for a while. I may have posted it already here but it's been updated and it's much more like an official lecture.

You can check it out on thesoup.org here: http://thesoup.org/forum/Thread-Success-Lecture-1-Unlimited-Potential

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-16-2013

Stage 3 is very different. I'm not soo confused.. I've been in a spiraling tunnel of focus leading to my deepest desires and dreams. Being more honest.. with myself and others.. I can catch my other half getting jealous and judging and it's like "oh you make me laugh" and it's gone.

Tonight however I'm hanging onto the focus train but I feel like my grip is slipping some.. but I can't let go now. Optimus Engine has already brought up some interesting opportunities.

Feeling really lonely now. went out last weekend and hung out with a work friend and acouple his buddies. I was hitting on the bar tender lady but very discreetly and she picked up on it of course. I asked her if she had a boyfriend later on because I told myself "She's definitly hot and I'm already talking to her.. let's see how far I can take it." Turns out she's engaged. Also not happy about it because I asked her and her first response was "ehh it's fairly new.. only a couple months" and she was looking up to the ceiling with this wierd confused smirk on her face. BUT she's engaged and i drew the line.. even though once I left I realized what had happened. I don't crash relationships though.

I believe I can take advantage of this OE with not just for moving along on my business endeavours and manifesting those types of opportunities but letting it bring me all different types of opportunities to overcome my remaining fears. Now I welcome it. I'm not crippled by anxiety and the no excuses mindset that's beginning to cultivate is pushing me hard to move past all the stuff that isn't real. Very liberating.

Shannon, you are the man.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-18-2013

There are so many great things in this program but one of my favorite numbered goals listed is this:

76. Improve your intuition, recognize it, listen to it, use it.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 05-19-2013

When that one kicks in fully... depending on your natural areas of strength and such, of course... you're going to be amazed at what it does.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-21-2013

having trouble sleeping again. I'm certain it is because of my job and the fact I'm pumping statements into my mind. This is my only justification. And now that I remember, on the weekends I sleep fine. I've known for a long time that I must leave my job. I'm still fearful of what could happen in terms of how I can maintain financial stability long enough until I'm making money from my own efforts instead of sacrificing my precious moments.

I am seeing deeper within myself and sort of... just turning the lights back on in the darkest places. I find it challenging and very fun now. I may feel "bad" sometimes but it's my own responsibility to transcend those sensations and create ones that favor me. Progress is slow and steady. If I could choose what I did with 100% of my time, progress would move at a faster pace and still remain steady. I am on the verge of another breakthrough.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-25-2013

Been having a pretty productive last few days on personal projects. Slow and steady. I can't say the same for the full-time job. I'm actually about 65% done with my next show that goes out in a month so I'm really not worried about that. I'm glad I don't have alot to do at work because it's really hard to do things that I don't want to do. I am alway aware of the things I have to do and I do make time to do them. for personal matters though I don't let time slip so easily. I do that shit as soon as it is possible. Personal stuff meaning pretty much anything outside of work like my business, drums and self awareness stuff.

All in all pretty good. I have been seizing the day! Not as much as I would like to be but I'm still progressing. No more stand stills. I see something that will help me move past fear and I go and put myself in the position of letting myself move past that fear. However that may be.

I had a very good meditation session just now. Basically the same experience I had last time I really did a heavy concentrated meditation. I couldn't really quiet my mind (it's been hard on BAMM) but my breathing was well controlled and I remained conscious of it. since my mind wasn't so quiet I was just having some random thoughts. most of them were wild images. Things like blood streams, energy particles, random people I have met and have not met. I was also focusing hard on viewing myself outside of myself and completely dissociating myself with the world as we know it. I got to a point where I almost passed out but I caught myself and instead went into a deeper state. not much deeper but deep enough to where I began feeling very nauseous and uncomfortable. I decided it was time to wake up and get back to reality. Never experienced that before and I'm confident as I gain more control in going into deeper states I'll have more control over my experience. total run time turned out to be somewhere between the 30-35 minute mark. I definitely want to see how far I can go with meditation.

Also, I grabbed a new book and am looking forward to reading it. Here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Start-Escape-Average-Matters-ebook/dp/B00CHVIVMY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369519323&sr=8-1&keywords=punch+fear+in+the+face