Subliminal Talk
Spiral's BAMM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's BAMM Journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-BAMM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 03-04-2013

I started listening last night.

Only got about 7 hours of listening in but all using headphones with an exception of the last hour. I will also be sure to get in a couple of hours in at work using head phones. Should be able to get an average of 9-10 hours ever night starting tomorrow night since I will get my computer fixed tomorrow.

Stage 1: 3/3/2013 - 4/3/2013
3/18/2013 <-- 16th day off

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - RainbowAbyss - 03-06-2013

I'm super excited for you Spiral!!!

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - SexyMofo - 03-07-2013

Go Spiral! Big Grin

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 03-07-2013

Thanks guys!

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Tiesto - 03-07-2013

This is going be the journal that will span for several years until you become a full-fledged multi-millionaire, the time has finally come! Go Spiral! I'm envious! Big Grin

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 03-07-2013

Spiral UP the golden stair Case.... More power to ya. MY version begins next thursday @ 1 am.Keith.

Yea Tiesto.. it's all settling in right now haha. I'm ready dude. And no need to be envious broham, in time we'll both be multi-millionaires. Smile

@ NcBear - Thanks! I look forward to following your journal

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Delight - 03-07-2013

Wishing you also huge success with this sub!! as said before Go Spiral!

Oh shucks! I started listening to Stage 12 tonight accidentally. It only went unnoticed for 2 hours. Shannon, should I start stage 1 over tonight/tomorrow? or is it a big deal..

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 03-07-2013

(03-07-2013, 09:07 PM)Spiral Wrote: Oh shucks! I started listening to Stage 12 tonight accidentally. It only went unnoticed for 2 hours. Shannon, should I start stage 1 over tonight/tomorrow? or is it a big deal..

Just keep going with what you should be using.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Benjamin - 03-07-2013

You got to stage 12 quickly! Tongue

This will be an awesome journal Wink

-Ben

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 03-08-2013

Haha.. It should be awesome.

edit:

The first thing I notice is my expanding awareness, inner peace and zen. Patience is a virtue. Smile

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 03-13-2013

It's been 9 days. I feel a huge shift happening right now. It seems like my life has been a huge shift up to this point. I also feel like this shift is happening faster than the changes in my reality. So it's all in my head right now but I'm at a point now where most people just aggravate me. I don't take their behavior personally but I have myself wondering why people do the things they do. I'm fed up with the negativity and I just want to tell people to quit their bitching. You're wasting your time. I conclude that 99% of people's minds have been poisoned (could be 90-95%...). Quit feeding off negativity. I still do it occasionally but I catch myself. I'm not perfect.. but this gives nobody a reason to make excuses.

I've been scattered brained but I've also been focused for just the right amount of time and multi tasking like a beast. I don't prefer to do things this way but this is how I've been.

I feel more relaxed today than I was say yesterday. Yesterday I couldn't get out of my head. I've been getting stressed easily but I've managed it with the right things coming up at the right times. I don't want to go into detail because what I've figured out is quite interesting and real. I know it to be true yet I'm still afraid of illusory things which contradict this realization. I'm not really worried about my future anymore.. but I still get caught up in being impatient and wanting things to happen a little faster. BAMM is exciting so far. It's kind of funny to even try to think what I'll be like in 1 year lol Smile

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 03-17-2013

Somewhat ticked off. Just started listening to BAMM tonight about an hour ago and opened up a game design document. Turns out half of the document is missing. I almost went crazy.. and sometimes it feels unnatural not too but I kept my composure. I actually started to blame the software.. ridiculous but it was my problem. My harddrive crashed a couple of weeks ago and my last backup was from January.. oh f*%$ it it doesn't matter.. just as well that this happened. Now I'll go back and do it again but make it better and more concise and complete.

I'm burned out and deathly sick of my own complaining.