Subliminal Talk
Spiral's brand new journal. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's brand new journal. (/Thread-Spiral-s-brand-new-journal)

Pages: 1 2

Spiral's brand new journal. - Spiral - 02-06-2013

Hi everyone. I'm starting a new journal!

In this journal I will try to post meaningful things this time around. My last journal was probably full of a lot of complaining and I just felt the need to get rid of it for a few reasons. One of them is I don't want other users seeing all the crap I was having to deal with.

I realize now I have it so much better than the majority of the world. I'd say there are no longer any bad days. I just occasionally have frustrating moments.

And, in a few days I'll be taking the rest of February off from subs and some of March to let my brain take in all of what ASC 5G was feeding me.

I am still noticing changes from my AM re run and SM refresher as well.

Or... ASC has just amped everything up to another level. Either way things are pretty good right now. Smile

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - RainbowAbyss - 02-06-2013

Awesome!

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - Spiral - 02-09-2013

So lately I've experienced some anxiety. Some of it is dealing with an old fear I thought I comquerd long ago but I've been bothered by it recently.No buggy though.. it will pass. It's amazing how the subliminals work. Sokedays can he really gut wrenching horrible... Then the next day everything is fine, peaceful and fun. Thankfully I havnt had a "bad" day in a little over a month. Now if something "bad" happens or I am bothered by a certain situation the first thing I think about is what can I learn from this. Where is the opportunity?

I have more to post.. but later.

So I have an interesting story to tell. One of the guys we were filmng fishing with is quite the character. We were all at dinner and bought his buddies, myself and my co worker dinner. During dinner a flower lady came by the restaurant and stopped by our table. The this guy got myself and my buddy to agree to a deal. He was going to buy roses if we wanted to give it to a girl in the restaurant and we both thought about it then agreed. I had made a connection with one of the bartenders earlier in the evening so I went to find her. I was walking all calmly and confidently. I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly nervous. I was definitely excited. So, I found her and as I was walking up to her I noticed she was not as attractive as I had originally thought. The guys suggested to me I say "i thought you were the prettiest girl in the restaurant. I figured I'd find the bartender because of our connection.. then when I did I immediately regretted it after going up to her. I went up to her.. said my peace and gave her the rose. Took her awhile because she was in complete bitch mode. No worries though. I did it and that's what matters. I began to take it personally but then I realized that didn't matter. What did was I pushed myself to do it. It feels sorta good now haha

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - Spiral - 02-11-2013

2 days off of ASC 5G and I feel like a badass. How's that for a testimonial Shannon. Wink

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - RainbowAbyss - 02-11-2013

haha...recharge...collective new neuron myelination complete...brain assimilated...badass ON!!

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - Shannon - 02-11-2013

Quote:So I have an interesting story to tell. One of the guys we were filmng fishing with is quite the character. We were all at dinner and bought his buddies, myself and my co worker dinner. During dinner a flower lady came by the restaurant and stopped by our table. The this guy got myself and my buddy to agree to a deal. He was going to buy roses if we wanted to give it to a girl in the restaurant and we both thought about it then agreed. I had made a connection with one of the bartenders earlier in the evening so I went to find her. I was walking all calmly and confidently. I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly nervous. I was definitely excited. So, I found her and as I was walking up to her I noticed she was not as attractive as I had originally thought. The guys suggested to me I say "i thought you were the prettiest girl in the restaurant. I figured I'd find the bartender because of our connection.. then when I did I immediately regretted it after going up to her. I went up to her.. said my peace and gave her the rose. Took her awhile because she was in complete bitch mode. No worries though. I did it and that's what matters. I began to take it personally but then I realized that didn't matter. What did was I pushed myself to do it. It feels sorta good now haha

I never give a woman flowers, and I never pay her that kind of major compliment unless she has earned it. Flowers are cliche, overdone and expected, and they don't do anything but die. Women, by and large, don't appreciate them unless you give her a bouquet of hand picked wildflowers, and even then, it has to be the right woman, the right time, and the right presentation. I'll give a woman a potted flower plant before I'll give her a cut flower, and even that's rare at best.

Compliments, too, she hears constantly. Better to withhold them or make her work for them, so she will appreciate them.

If she does not appreciate what you're trying to do, it is useless and worthless to you both. What other guys do? Don't do that.

I went to a friend's birthday party a while back, and everyone was giving her flowers all night. Spent a fortune on them. Not me. You know why? On the way to taking her home, she either left them behind or tossed them on the ground. Too common. No value to her. She did not appreciate them.

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - Spiral - 02-11-2013

Thanks Shannon for telling me. Those are my thoughts exactly. The only reason why I did it is because I felt like it was a challenge and wanted to do it to just say I did it. Plus I don't usually approach women so I was pushed out of my comfort zone some. Any opportunities I have for that reason will be taken.

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - Cortez - 02-11-2013

Now that you've got that out of the way(and we've all been there) you'll feel better about stepping it up a notch next time.

Shannon tells it true about the flowers, though. Girls don't appreciate them these days. At least not girls with the western mindset. That's a shame, but they probably know they don't really deserve them anyway.

My guy that goes to the bars selling flowers is a homeless guy named Mad Dog. He's hilarious, I think he probably makes decent money with it too. He's expanded his business to meet his growing local fame and now sells t-shirts of himself as well. XD

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - Sean - 02-12-2013

The important part is that she earn what you give her. She won't respect it otherwise.

That's why complimenting her body is a fool's errand: if she's beautiful, she has probably always been beautiful and it's just part of her reality.

However if you compliment her fashion sense, or something she had to work on, she will feel good about it, and associate that good feeling with you. If she gets flowers or a compliment for doing something, then she had to earn it, and she won't leave those flowers behind.

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - Spiral - 02-12-2013

Neat.

Had a good meeting yesterday. Ended up changing some ways we are going to do things for this project my team and I are working on. I have another meeting tonight for another project and after this meeting the next phase will hopefully be set in motion if there are no need for modifications. I look forward to doing some more reading of "The Fastlane Millionaire". I'm increasing my Lumosity BPI as well every day I do exercises! Working out is going extremely well and I feel physically well. Life is always well. It's just taken some time for this to manifest as my reality. Progress progress progress.

Also everywhere I get respect. The men who you would think are alpha in terms of physique and behavior look up to me and give me respect. I make girls quiver at the sight of me as well. It's like "Oh my god who is this guy, oh no can't look at him for too long!!"

The girls that don't pay attention don't matter. Occasionally you'll find one fiesty kitty that wants to force eye contact with me. I play that for a little while then I get intimidated myself. it's kind of creepy LOL

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - Shannon - 02-12-2013

To what do you attribute these changes, Spiral?

ASC and AM. My ability to let go of the negative yet acknowledge the fear in those feelings is quite surprising looking back just a year. I am proud I've come this far. I still have a long way to go.

Shannon, these effects now have really been a culmination of everything I've ever used from you. I would have to say wierdly gratitude has alot of play in my new reality. I only used that subliminal for a couple of weeks but I've been doing gratitude affirmations every night (missed maybe 6 or 7) the last 5 months. Only honest gratification affirmations. being grateful for being alive, waking up in the morning, working hard, working towards goals, for the people in my life, the material items I have that support me and my lifestyle etc.. But that's just one small piece of the puzzle.

RE: Spiral's brand new journal. - Benjamin - 02-12-2013

Awesome Spiral!

I commend you on your new avatar!

KA DOU KEN