Subliminal Talk
I am new and need help - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: I am new and need help (/Thread-I-am-new-and-need-help)

I am new and need help - Tonyparker72 - 02-03-2013

well i am at the buy screen to try and test 2 of them out and i was wondering if they come in a downloadable mp3 format instead of a cd?

RE: I am new and need help - Tonyparker72 - 02-03-2013

nevermind i just bought two of the ultra success and ultra motivation but can i leave them playing all night or no?

RE: I am new and need help - Lkawakita - 02-05-2013

Hey Tony.

It is a good idea to leave it playing while you sleep. Just make sure you play at a comfortable volume and if you use hedphones or earbuds, take care with the wires if you move a lot while sleeping.
The best thing to do is to let one playing for a time and then play another if you plan to use both of them at the same time. So, set your player to play one program all night and during the day use the other.
The recommendation is to use one program at least 32 days, but the more you use, the better are the results and longer lasting.
Other than that, I'm sure the faqs section of this forum may have everything you need to know. If the answer you seek isn't there, just ask away. Most of the people in this forum will be glad to help.

RE: I am new and need help - Tonyparker72 - 02-05-2013

Thank you I havent been listening that long to the US one but I can see results already I may look into buying others i am only 18 and have experimented with this stuff before. These in my opinoin are the most powerful by far. There is one question if you had to partner US with one subliminal what would it be?

RE: I am new and need help - Benjamin - 02-05-2013

Interesting the recommendation I was about to make you already have purchased! I haven't used Ultra Success but Ultra Motivation kicks ass so would be a good combination.

-Ben

RE: I am new and need help - Tonyparker72 - 02-05-2013

In my opinon Ultra Success is a amazing, it is already changing my reality I may start a journal soon on my results with this. Thank you for the reccomandation too have a great day/night lol its night over here goodnight

RE: I am new and need help - Lkawakita - 02-06-2013

(02-05-2013, 09:46 PM)Tonyparker72 Wrote: Thank you I havent been listening that long to the US one but I can see results already I may look into buying others i am only 18 and have experimented with this stuff before. These in my opinoin are the most powerful by far. There is one question if you had to partner US with one subliminal what would it be?

It depends on your goal. But US and UM seems to be a kind of jack of all trades.
When you have a success oriented mindset, it helps achieve whathever goal you might have. The same goes to Ultra Motivation. If you are motivated, you will persevere on anything you set your mind to.
So, in a way, one complements the other. If you have the success mindset, you'll be motivated to look for that success, while by being motivated, you'll persist even in the face of adversities.

As Ben pointed out, this is a good combination.
It may takes some time to see noticeable results depending of the resistances or where you are starting from. I like to think that everything in life follow the law of inertia. When a ball is rolling, it's easier to keep it rolling and harder to stop it, while if the ball is still, it's the other way around. So, if you have stuff rolling against it, it'll take some time and effort to stop it and make it roll again on the right direction. But if it's already rolling on the right direction, it'll only make it rolls faster and faster.
In your case, it seems to be the latter. So, keep going! Show the world what you are here for!

I'm really interested on reading your journal when and if you decide to make one. I'm planning on using this same combination in the future. But there are so many subs... And so little time...Tongue

RE: I am new and need help - Tonyparker72 - 02-06-2013

(02-06-2013, 07:36 AM)Lkawakita Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 09:46 PM)Tonyparker72 Wrote: Thank you I havent been listening that long to the US one but I can see results already I may look into buying others i am only 18 and have experimented with this stuff before. These in my opinoin are the most powerful by far. There is one question if you had to partner US with one subliminal what would it be?

It depends on your goal. But US and UM seems to be a kind of jack of all trades.
When you have a success oriented mindset, it helps achieve whathever goal you might have. The same goes to Ultra Motivation. If you are motivated, you will persevere on anything you set your mind to.
So, in a way, one complements the other. If you have the success mindset, you'll be motivated to look for that success, while by being motivated, you'll persist even in the face of adversities.

As Ben pointed out, this is a good combination.
It may takes some time to see noticeable results depending of the resistances or where you are starting from. I like to think that everything in life follow the law of inertia. When a ball is rolling, it's easier to keep it rolling and harder to stop it, while if the ball is still, it's the other way around. So, if you have stuff rolling against it, it'll take some time and effort to stop it and make it roll again on the right direction. But if it's already rolling on the right direction, it'll only make it rolls faster and faster.
In your case, it seems to be the latter. So, keep going! Show the world what you are here for!

I'm really interested on reading your journal when and if you decide to make one. I'm planning on using this same combination in the future. But there are so many subs... And so little time...Tongue
Ill make one at the end of today and see if the effects are still well last night I only listened to US so I think it will enhance them, but what if I don't have a goal in mind? I'm still in high school and have no clue what I want to do with my life I'm hoping this will help me decide I was thinking about that dream job one as well maybe later though.

RE: I am new and need help - Lkawakita - 02-06-2013

I don't see a problem if you don't have a big goal in mind.
Even if you don't know what you want in your life, life itself is full of small goals. Like, when you have a test, you study to the goal of going well at it. Or if you flirt with the girl you're interested. The goal is to be successful with her.
That's the reason these subs are considered jacks of all trades.
They can help in virtually everything. Be them life goals or everyday goals.

RE: I am new and need help - Tonyparker72 - 02-07-2013

Thank you for clarifying that up, I'll continue using it and see what happens.