Subliminal Talk
Hi I'm Celia - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hi I'm Celia (/Thread-Hi-I-m-Celia)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Hi I'm Celia - AbiDrew85 - 02-01-2013

Wow. That is incredible. As in unbelievable.

RE: Hi I'm Celia - Shannon - 02-06-2013

Celia, the weight loss 5G program is based entirely on the Optimus Engine. It's designed to help everyone lose weight, and achieve weight loss that previous programs could not. So far, even my most resistant testers have reported weight loss that pleases me, but this program seems to do it slowly and gently. So don't expect to drop the weight overnight. I look forward to hearing about your success.

RE: Hi I'm Celia - Benjamin - 02-06-2013

Hey Celia,
I'd love to hear the progress too, i'm wondering how are you going so far?

-Ben

RE: Hi I'm Celia - Benjamin - 02-06-2013

Quote:So far, even my most resistant testers have reported weight loss that pleases me, but this program seems to do it slowly and gently. So don't expect to drop the weight overnight. I look forward to hearing about your success.

Wow really, this makes me think I should use it for a while to lose a bit more weight before going onto BAMM.

If possible it would be good to hear more about the testers experiences.

-Ben

RE: Hi I'm Celia - kiwigirl - 02-09-2013

(02-06-2013, 12:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: Celia, the weight loss 5G program is based entirely on the Optimus Engine. It's designed to help everyone lose weight, and achieve weight loss that previous programs could not. So far, even my most resistant testers have reported weight loss that pleases me, but this program seems to do it slowly and gently. So don't expect to drop the weight overnight. I look forward to hearing about your success.

Well I've been listening to it every night since I got it. I only listen to the silent one at night otherwise I can't sleep. So most of the time I am only listening to the silent one. I have a 6 year old who is ALWAYS around so finding time to listen to it when he won't be exposed to it is rather difficult.

I don't think I have lost any weight in the last two weeks. Actually I haven't lost any weight in the last two weeks at all. However I did also quit smoking eleven days ago. My weight is mostly stable but incredibly slowly creeping UP! I'm getting a little scared actually hahaha, I lost all that weight previously and am not too thrilled about it returning. But I think it is manageable. I just might have to add another diet into the mix at the moment to cope with the added stress of quitting smoking. Not sure yet.

I do notice that I am choosing different foods more often. I have been more interested in eating salads. Actively buying salad ingredients and actually USING them! Shock horror!! I had a 'healthy' fruit smoothie today rather than a soft drink at an event we were at. But I have had some rather bad days where I have wanted to eat absolutely everything in sight. I felt REALLY Good when doing it too. Guilty but man I felt GOOD!

I get about 8 hours of the silent one a day. I don't have a job where I can listen to the other ones and I struggle to find an appropriate time to listen when my boy is around.

Any suggestions would be great thanks.

RE: Hi I'm Celia - Benjamin - 02-25-2013

How you going with the program Celia? I'm starting it in a few days myself.

-Ben