Subliminal Talk
Hi I'm Celia - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hi I'm Celia (/Thread-Hi-I-m-Celia)

Pages: 1 2

Hi I'm Celia - kiwigirl - 01-30-2013

I stumbled across the shop about a month ago and finally decided to take the leap. I have struggled with my weight for many many years but this time I am most resistant to losing weight. I've lost 10kgs on my own over the last year. Well actually I lost it between January - July 2012 and have pretty much plateaued since then. I don't know how to get the OOMPH back into me again.

So I have bought the Weight Loss 5G subliminal. Have used it for two nights so far and most of the day today. I'm hoping it will work. Just consistent weight loss would be good.

People get jealous and unpleasant when you lose weight. Very unpleasant. I think that is one of the hardest parts about it.

RE: Hi I'm Celia - kiwigirl - 01-30-2013

I've been looking around for testimonials about the 5G weight loss and haven't really found any. So if anyone has had any success with it can they let me know please?

RE: Hi I'm Celia - Benjamin - 01-30-2013

Hi Celia,
Welcome to the forum.

Awesome, Weight Loss 5g is one of the programs I am interested in myself.

Quote:People get jealous and unpleasant when you lose weight. Very unpleasant. I think that is one of the hardest parts about it.

That can happen with any change because people are used to you being a certain way. I had alot of that when I started the Alpha program. The interesting thing is the more you stick to it and stay strong the more they eventually accept your changes as normal.

Unfortunately i'm not aware of anyone giving feedback on the Weight Loss 5g version. It is relatively new. But I used the 4g version and I lost 10kg, changed my eating massively and I have maintained that weight for a year and also have kept up a lot of the eating habits.

I can certainly lose a lot more and Weight Loss 5g is one of the programs I could use after Alpha. But it's a hard choice of what 3 programs i'm going to use next.

I look forward to hearing your feedback on this program though. How much weight would you like to lose? I wouldn't mind losing like another 30kg myself honestly.

-Ben

RE: Hi I'm Celia - kiwigirl - 01-30-2013

Hi Benjamin,
hoping to lose another 20 - 27kgs I think. Even 16kgs will have me back to a great place.

I know that after a while people accept that the change is who you are, but the tall poppy syndrome we have over here is really quite shocking.

(01-30-2013, 06:33 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi Celia,
Welcome to the forum.

Awesome, Weight Loss 5g is one of the programs I am interested in myself.

Quote:People get jealous and unpleasant when you lose weight. Very unpleasant. I think that is one of the hardest parts about it.

That can happen with any change because people are used to you being a certain way. I had alot of that when I started the Alpha program. The interesting thing is the more you stick to it and stay strong the more they eventually accept your changes as normal.

Unfortunately i'm not aware of anyone giving feedback on the Weight Loss 5g version. It is relatively new. But I used the 4g version and I lost 10kg, changed my eating massively and I have maintained that weight for a year and also have kept up a lot of the eating habits.

I can certainly lose a lot more and Weight Loss 5g is one of the programs I could use after Alpha. But it's a hard choice of what 3 programs i'm going to use next.

I look forward to hearing your feedback on this program though. How much weight would you like to lose? I wouldn't mind losing like another 30kg myself honestly.

-Ben

RE: Hi I'm Celia - Benjamin - 01-30-2013

Quote:hoping to lose another 20 - 27kgs I think. Even 16kgs will have me back to a great place.

I know that after a while people accept that the change is who you are, but the tall poppy syndrome we have over here is really quite shocking.

Well I hope to hear about your progress towards that goal. I know exactly what you mean about the tall poppy syndrome. I'm from Australia myself, didn't realize it was a saying in NZ aswell.

-Ben

RE: Hi I'm Celia - ShanghaiKiwi - 01-30-2013

Hey, another Kiwi! Gudday Celia. I'm Brad, a Kiwi living in Shanghai. Welcome aboard! Have fun with your subs.

I might have to do the weight loss thing too - I went to the doctor yesterday for food poisoning, and the quack said I have diabetes - I'm only 28 - I don't believe her, I'm gonna get a 2nd opinion on that one, but for sure I need to change my diet and do some exercise...

RE: Hi I'm Celia - Spiral - 01-31-2013

Hi Celia I wish you the best on your journey! I know you have all the luck on your side. Got to make the best of it.

This statement is bullcrap. Wink

RE: Hi I'm Celia - Andrew - 01-31-2013

An ex of mine some years after we dated put on some weight and I gave her the earlier 3g version of this product. She lost 25lb over 3 months-one of the most notable effects on her were things like soda no longer tasted good. She was drinking more water, she'd get fuller faster. Unhealthy things lost their taste. It's been many years since that old version, so this one should be better for most people.

RE: Hi I'm Celia - AbiDrew85 - 01-31-2013

(01-30-2013, 04:14 PM)kiwigirl Wrote: People get jealous and unpleasant when you lose weight. Very unpleasant. I think that is one of the hardest parts about it.

I'm not sure if it's so much jealousy as just not being able to understand why we would WANT to.

I weigh 135ish as of the last time I weighed myself... And I jiggle and have unsightly bulges in certain areas not usually visible...

I like to wear loose, flowy clothes, and I guess this effectively disguises my shape because NO ONE thinks I should lose any weight! Some people have even gone so far as to claim I should GAIN some!

I want to try to get down to about 120.

EDIT: Sorry, these are all in pounds. I'm one of those darned silly 'Mericans.

RE: Hi I'm Celia - Andrew - 01-31-2013

(01-31-2013, 05:28 AM)Spiral Wrote: Hi Celia I wish you the best on your journey! I know you have all the luck on your side. Got to make the best of it.

I think what Ryan's trying to say is other people projecting their perceptions and beliefs on to you is bullcrap. I've seen it and it's prevalent in some dystopic families, relationships and communities - but the title should deal with disappointing others before disappointing yourself with regards to weight. No sense in living other peoples' dysfunctions only so they can feel better about their own problems. I am curious to see when and how you let go of what others will be thinking. Go forth!

RE: Hi I'm Celia - kiwigirl - 01-31-2013

Well that may be your perception of it. However I suspect you do not live in a nation that likes to cut down 'tall poppies'. It is rife in my country and my town. I suggest you google 'tall poppy syndrome' and educate yourself before making incorrect blanket statements.

They do INDEED get jealous here. Not just if you lose weight but if you gain anything that others do not have or better yourself. Their gossip, hateful and spiteful attitudes can be very difficult to deal with.

YOU have no idea. Heart

(01-31-2013, 05:28 AM)Spiral Wrote: Hi Celia I wish you the best on your journey! I know you have all the luck on your side. Got to make the best of it.

I'm lucky, I do what I want to do when and as I want to do it. If I decide that I am going to lose weight, then it doesn't matter what they think or their attitudes towards me are like IN REGARDS to my losing weight.

Dealing with their attitudes and disgusting behaviours however are a completely different matter altogether. I have seen many people over the years work very hard to lose weight or gain something wonderful in their lives and have been very successful about it. I have also seen others then work very hard to malign those people and drag them down as far as they can. Attempts to compromise job relationships, friendships, business relationships. It sounds extreme and utterly ridiculous because that is exactly what it is! RIDICULOUS!

I would rather they be inspired. I would rather they realise that because other people can do it, they can too. But they choose not to and would rather put their efforts into maligning those that do.

Rising above their rubbish can be difficult at times. But I keep on keeping on.Big Grin

(01-31-2013, 03:13 PM)Andrew Wrote:

I think what Ryan's trying to say is other people projecting their perceptions and beliefs on to you is bullcrap. I've seen it and it's prevalent in some dystopic families, relationships and communities - but the title should deal with disappointing others before disappointing yourself with regards to weight. No sense in living other peoples' dysfunctions only so they can feel better about their own problems. I am curious to see when and how you let go of what others will be thinking. Go forth!

RE: Hi I'm Celia - ShanghaiKiwi - 01-31-2013

Hey Celia its true, as patriotic as I am, that part of NZ sucks. My mum's best friend of more than 5 years turned totally bitchy and evil and started bullying her, after she turned down an offer for management (trying to improve the benefits) only to see my mum get the job instead. She then, as my mum's newfound employee (no longer mere colleagues) treated her like crap for a year until she got fired for it.

Oh Gosh I am so sorry to hear that. It's ridiculous. Hope your mum got through it unscathed overall.

It's definitely testing times but the greater the test the greater the overall growth. I've grown HEAPS hahahahaha.

I am hoping that one day NZ will manage to move forward from this issue but it is really disheartening to see it still flowing through our schools at such an alarming rate. Ya know what though.. I have lost about 10kgs over the last year but it LOOKS like I've lost lots more... and the students are incredibly supportive. (Oh I work at a high school). I have had the most compliments from students. Other adults... glares and gossip. Ah well. At least they are talking about me hahha.

(01-31-2013, 08:21 PM)brad1984mason Wrote: Hey Celia its true, as patriotic as I am, that part of NZ sucks. My mum's best friend of more than 5 years turned totally bitchy and evil and started bullying her, after she turned down an offer for management (trying to improve the benefits) only to see my mum get the job instead. She then, as my mum's newfound employee (no longer mere colleagues) treated her like crap for a year until she got fired for it.