Subliminal Talk
Second run through of AM 5.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Second run through of AM 5.0 (/Thread-Second-run-through-of-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 12-21-2012

I have restarted AM 5.0 on Dec 19. So far, what I have noticed is, I am having more dreams to where I remember bits and pieces of them. But at the same time, I can't remember everything. Now today I went to an electronic store to buy some things. I also had to get a refund and cash back.

Now the lady who was the cashier, she was very attractive, which makes this whole thing better! When I told her that I needed cash back and gave her my receipt, she got nervous(not in a bad way). To the point that she was punching in the wrong numbers, at which she had to get a manager to fix things. She was smiling a lot and when she made a remark, I cracked a joke with her. Which got her laughing, and I was laughing as well while looking at her.

Now the interesting part about this whole thing is, that I was very calm and cool about it. I could keep my composure the entire time while making eye contact. We both smiled a lot, as I was walking out, I was looking back at what just happened. It happened so naturally that I didn't have to force anything to happen. There was just a flow about the whole thing, and it blew me away. So, I can tell my second run-through of this program is going to help out tremendously. Plus, I am only two days into the program.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Benjamin - 12-21-2012

Hey man,
Did you just finish Alpha and start again? That's just going from memory reading your other journal.

I'm curious to the effect that will have, I had thought once of doing that myself to make the changes even deeper. I look forward to reading the journal of the second runthrough.

-Ben

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 06:19 PM)benjamin Wrote: Hey man,

Did you just finish Alpha and start again? That's just going from memory reading your other journal.

I'm curious to the effect that will have, I had thought once of doing that myself to make the changes even deeper. I look forward to reading the journal of the second runthrough.

-Ben

Yeah Ben I did AM 5.0 when it first came out. I finished it in Oct but I feel like I need to run through it again. Things have been going on since ending AM 5.0 and I don't want things to get out of control. So, I figured the best way was to get back into AM and take back control.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 12-23-2012

I am now about five days into AM 5.0, so far I have noticed that I am making a conscious effort to slow down while I am walking. Plus, I am being more self aware of my body language posture, of how I carry myself as I am walking.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Benjamin - 12-23-2012

Yeah it's a good idea to run it again, i'd do that if I didn't want to get into other programs so much after finishing it.

-Ben

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 12-26-2012

So far, one week into AM 5.0, and I am starting to have more dreams that I seem to vaguely remember. Even so, the dreams seem to be increasing more this time around, then when I ran AM the first time. Plus, it is starting to make me more optimistic about how things are in my life, even though I don't like the way things are. However, I am learning to keep a better attitude about things, until I can change them.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 12-27-2012

I just had my first semi-sexual dream; I can only remember bits and pieces of it. However, I can tell with this second run through, I am going to be able to see more results that are in my face.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 12-28-2012

I had some kind of weird dream, where I was playing football, and I was the quarterback. I totally sucked at throwing, which cause some kind of argument with the team. Then I tried to some kind of analogy, which involved Kobe Bryant to explain why I sucked so bad. The crazy part is, I don't watch football, and I personally don't like Bryant. There has to be some kind of deeper meaning of this dream, but I am not sure at the moment what it is.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Sean - 12-29-2012

The QB is the leader of his team, and you're listening to Alpha Male. Hopefully that gives you a little to work with.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-02-2013

Yes, that helps a bit Sean. I am two weeks into the program, and so far I feel calmer when I am explaining things to people. It feels like I am in the moment which allows me to think clearly than before.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Cortez - 01-02-2013

You're about as far along as me. (I started 12-17) and so far your results are pretty similar to mine.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-02-2013

Well, that is good to know someone else is going through it at the same time, that way we could compare results, even though they may not be exactly the same. Additionally, I just remembered something from reading someone's journal, don't remember who. Anyway, at my current workplace, when my bosses do something, I don't agree with. I would try to explain things to them that would show them a more suitable solution. However, I would be met with strong opposition, that it would get to me and make me be a lot in my mind. Well, today something like that happened; however, this time, I seemed to get in the mode. But then I snapped out of it after a few moments, so I thought that was interesting about that.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-05-2013

I have noticed that I have more optimism this year with the goals I have set for myself. Most of the goals I have are big goals for the long term. Last year, I was hopeful that I would accomplish them, but they didn't transpire how I hoped they would. However, this year I feel a new profound energy of seeing these goals transpire this year, which now I feel more optimism then before that they will happen.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Shannon - 01-05-2013

That's because success is inevitable, when you refuse to accept anything else. Big Grin