Subliminal Talk
Mofo's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mofo's Journal (/Thread-Mofo-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Mofo's Journal - Benjamin - 12-20-2012

That's a bit early to start hoping for results. Give it a few days atleast.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 12-20-2012

@Ray - yeah today is just another ordinary rainy Friday. Nobody can predict doomsday. Unless he jumps over a 20 story building then it'll be doomsday for him.

@Ben - Am not hoping to see results. Am hoping not to see results actually. Smile I wanna see the naturalizer in action for the first time Cool

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 12-23-2012

I notice that I am rather becoming irritable lately. I woke up feeling rather not the usual. Seeing some increase in procrastinating going on. I also noticed I need to sleep a little bit more upon waking up. Feeling the same old stuff when I first ran AM2010 but it's a lot lighter now. Hmmm lets see how this goes...

edited: I also noticed I feel hornier these days lol

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 12-31-2012

Happy New Year Everyone! Big Grin

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 01-01-2013

If it was'nt for Cortez's Journal I wouldnt have noticed these changes!

- I tend to snap slightly when it comes to arguments with my pop but I am somehow quick to maintain composure.(which doesn't happen usually)

-I also am able to deliver my message objectively and clearly without being rude or harsh (this tend to happen during my AM2010 run).

- I am much more light-hearted these days and I tend to focus on what would be beneficial for me instead of focus on being upset about things that would normally crank me up in my previous run of Alpha.

- I have also noticed that I feel that I deserve service, respect from people that I usually come in contact with. I now let them do things for me. This one's a nice touch Shannon. Wink

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 01-06-2013

Contrary to my old belief that Alpha Male will turn me into an asshole during this stage and that heated arguments will start, I am quite becoming the opposite.

It's day 17 of Stage 1 and I am seeing the following changes happen:

- my family has now become drawn to me somehow. They now seek my company more and enjoy whenever I am with them. Before we would be minding our own businesses and won't even bother talking much to each other. My pop now always seeks my presence whenever I disappear for a while. They do stuff for me without me having to tell them to do it. It's somewhat becoming automatic for them to do so. Before i had to yell or get into a heated argument with them so they'd do stuff that I wanted them to do.

- My pop's dog is treating me with mad respect. He now considers me as one of his "masters". A few months before he was a really grouchy old dog who almost bit me several times.

- Women are becoming more blatant with their IOIs. Licking of lips, some directly approach me, others orbit around, increasing their tone of voice while their around(obviously to get my attention) while others intentionally do the eyeball thing just to catch my attention. With all of these IOIs coming off of them, I seem to feel uninterested and really not giving a sh*t. lol

- I usually wake up with a sweaty neck and somewhat sore throat. But the sore throat disappears as the day progresses. My voice tonality is becoming deeper. I wonder if the sweaty neck has something to do with the type C property of Alpha Male. Hmmm...

- It is a lot easier for me to tell the truth than to give a lie that is based basically on fear. I am much bolder with my words but much more calibrated. Before my words were shot by a shotgun, now it's being fired through a sniper rifle.

- I am now feeling more motivated to do what I have to do because I want to do it and it needs to be done

- I feel that I am responsible for my family's well-being. I have been having thoughts of giving my pop and mom a great retirement. Have them go to a vacation together, so they could rekindle their love for each otger. They have been living separate lives for 20 years. I feel that I need to bring them back together.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 01-11-2013

My dreams recently have been hazy like a TV looking for a signal from a channel. But yesterday I had a vivid dream. I dreamt that I was in a school that was being taken over by rebellious pupils. Their boss had a pistol and was aiming it at one of the students.

At first I felt fear running through my veins and remorse with regards to the situation I had myself into. After contemplating for a while, I got a hold of myself. I felt fear just vanished in an instant! I immediately had a "bright idea". I thought of getting a pistol from the previous dream that I had before I woke up to take a pee! lol. So I got the gun and pointed it at the boss and yelled some lines you usually hear in the movies. After minutes upon minutes of verbally abusing as well as negotiating(?) with the rebel boss, he finally succumbed to my tactics. He finally surrendered and dropped his gun. I had the pupils restrain his rebel friends. After they were all restrained, I went in front of the rebel boss and pointed the gun on his forehead and shot him. To my surprise, he didn't die because all this time I had was a toy gun! And after which my dream ended.

Things that I have noticed recently:

- I had the same feeling as to when I finished AM2010, I'm feeling a little drunk with power lol
- am becoming more nonchalant these days too. I broke up with my girlfriend who has somehow become more needy. I believe I couldn't tolerate such time wasting.
- becoming a little cocky (I'm keeping this in check)
- posture has changed and somehow today I feel something just "clicked". maybe it's the subliminal being integrated. I also noticed that I'm walking a lot slower than the usual.
- Generally felt happy being alone but also felt great when interacting with others. Haven't felt wanting to be a hermit. Unlike my 2010 run, I am now socializing more. People also have been contacting me via facebook, some of them from my childhood days.
- I see people have been checking me out like I'm sort of a lamborghini. Some consciously try to match my cruising speed to which we're already side by side. This happened quite a few times these days.

All in all I am impressed with what Stage 1 has been training me to do. Indeed it's several notches higher as what Shannon says it is. You'll have a pending customer for Alpha 6.0 Shannon Wink

@ Shannon - I am interested helping to give you feedback on your aphrodisiac subliminals. I wasn't able to buy them when you bundled it with WM. Will you be releasing it for the general public to buy on an individual basis?

RE: Mofo's Journal - Shannon - 01-11-2013

I would like to, but I am hesitant. They are extremely powerful, and potentially extremely dangerous in the wrong hands. I'm trying to find a way to balance that out. What does go out is probably going to be priced at $100 per copy. The biggest issue I have so far is figuring out which program will work for what personality type. For instance, X23 and X25 seem to affect similar personalities, but they don't affect the same people in an effective manner. A woman who finds herself extremely aroused by X25, may notice effects of, but not get turned on by, X23, and vice versa. And then X24 affects a different personality or level of maturity. And so forth.

I am not sure how to deal with that either.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 01-11-2013

Hahaha decisions decisions. Well it's up to you to decide. Your the boss nwei. Wink

RE: Mofo's Journal - Shannon - 01-13-2013

It's hard to know how to steer people on what to buy to get the results they want, when you're not sure which variable(s) are the trigger point within the person. Smile People don't want to buy a $100 program and find they have the wrong one for their partner.

RE: Mofo's Journal - Sean - 01-14-2013

Obviously more testing is required. Big Grin

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 01-21-2013

I would have to agree with Sean more testers are required. Hehehe... I believe Sean and Mofo would be great testers Wink Right Sean?

Stage 1 is Complete Tonight I start Stage 2.

Summary of Stage:

- my back is straight, got my swag on and my walk is slower automatically. But if I need to go on a rush, I move faster but in an unhurried manner.

- still more social but something I think has changed. Maybe its how I engage people. I am more proactive but with a touch of nonchalance at the same time.

- women have been engaging me more, some initiate eye contact while others blatantly approach and initiate a convo

- during the middle stage 1, some neediness came up, with regards to my Ex, to which I believe I still love. However it was tolerable and was later put out.

- Grading women has been a lot easier, and my standards have increased(I like this)

- there was some irritation during the first two weeks of the stage but it has somehow toned down

overall this stage is cool. I'm excited for what Stage 2 has to offer. Smile

Onward!

RE: Mofo's Journal - Sean - 01-21-2013

You're right on the money, Mofo!

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 01-24-2013

I'm currently having the feeling of wanting my own business to make my own money. However I am severely plagued by procrastination and indecisiveness at the moment.

Indecisiveness caused by not knowing what business I would want to engage in mainly due to knowing that there are hundreds upon hundreds of ways to make money other than being employed, but sadly I can't choose only one. My attention seems to flutter from one idea to another.

I have been into some small businesses previously but somehow they were just short-lived fads. I was unable to sustain my energy and perseverance just to be able to push through some road blocks. I am currently wanting to have a long term business that would make my life more comfortable as well as a business i could certainly say as my own...

With regards to the effects of AM, I don't know.. I'm currently wondering if its working. Maybe Shannon poured in too much naturalizer juice in this stuff. lol