Subliminal Talk
LionMonkey is a WM 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkey is a WM 5G (/Thread-LionMonkey-is-a-WM-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

LionMonkey is a WM 5G - LionMonkey - 11-22-2012

Wohoo! Stage 1 - Day 1

Today is the date I start using Woman Magnet 2.0 5G subliminal.

Time to continue a journey of sexiness Wink

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - MangoEruption - 11-22-2012

Yeah buddy! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. Need more on WM 2.0, I still have AM 5.0 to finish before I go on to WM. God speed!

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - Yuri - 11-22-2012

I wanna finish through AM in light speed somehow to start WM lol, but i see now more journals more teasing coming up !

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - LionMonkey - 11-25-2012

Stage 1 - Day 3

It has been kinda rollercoaster like this weekend.

The 1. day I had used it for about 10 hours of exposure. Went out with a lot of my buddies and hit 4-5 different venues that night.

At a club I said hello to around 20 women in a direct way. Three to four of the times it went positive, the rest was avoidance. Got a kiss and not much more than that.
I couldn't help it but to approach and say hello to the cute girls. The girls there were also much higher quality (in looks and style, high heels, god shapes, style) than where I used to go, I think that was the reason too, besides the subliminal taking effect.

After that I was like, "WHY THE HELL DO THE GIRLS NOT WANT ME?!" I couldn't understand it.

(Stage 1 - Day 2)
Anyways, the day after (day 2 of the subliminal) I went solo, all friends were either broke or too tired.

I started out to get dinner at my friends burger bar. I knew some of the crews there. I'm all calm and just trying to do my own thing, eating my burger. One of the girls from the kitchen joined me and after a while, she laughed at everything I said. I gave her a sincere compliment even though I wouldn't hook up with her, which I was surprised of I did because it has been such a long time since I did that to a girl I didn't felt attraction for.

I end up spending a few hours there and as the bar was closed for customers I found myself playing pool with a girl, who my very best friend is seeing. At first I thought this is not good, I better go but anyways, I just wanted to play a game of pool....

There was definitely tension and I was a bit, but not really, surprised that she wanted to. I was in my head a lot. We end our game platonically and part our ways.

I head to centrum to the bar I am going to promote for and the journey to the place was very interesting...

I came to a realization and it's scary. I feel it...

You have met, perhaps know or known a guy who's just attractive to everyone. He's shining in a natural way that commands attention and you can just look at him and know that he's' a ladies man. He's comfortable and he's kind but he still live his own life for himself in his own way.
I have a great mentor, who's been on this journey for quite a while and have done crazy, crazy things and he's got a few close friends who were also on the same journey as him.

Yesterday night on my way to the bar, I dropped in the seven eleven to get some gum. Just outside I see a group of gorgeous girls in short skirts and high heels. One very beautiful blonde stopped in front of seven eleven while her friends motioned and told her to come with them as they were walking but she was in her own thoughts. She looked like a girl who just thought about something dirty.

Anyways I go in to get some gum and I see a close friend of my mentor. The very beautiful blonde girl came in and I saw they knew each other, she would rather have him take her somewhere than to go with her friends. He was making a little drama of the store not having the food he wanted in a lighthearted fun way.

Suddenly another two girls beautiful girls came over to him. He knew one of them and made fun of how tall her friend was.

I was in there for 3 minutes and all the people and the shop clerks just looked at him and the whole thing. He was really making a presence. I greeted him and went on my way and I myself couldn't stop but look back to see if he was coming with me.

As I was walking to the bar I felt this feeling of a vast amount of opportunities again. It's like I know only SO little compared to what is possible and this always happens when I'm with my mentor or I meet one of his close friends. It's a scary, uneasy feeling of the unknown and you have a sense of that it is right around the corner.

With all this said, people can only be positively respectfully perceived like that if they really are themselves. If you ask a natural he would say, "just be yourself man"

Do you really have to go through a goddamn rollercoaster with amazing heights and hellish lows?

Well.. I'm almost looking forward to get to the lows because I know that I have to go through uncomfortable situations before I can know more about myself and who I really am. In reality, our image of ourself is just pictures of an identity but is this really who we are or is it something our ego has given to us in order to protect itself? Is it not just the media who's given us an ideal of how a man should act?

I suggest everyone who is on this journey to question what is possible. Go through the world with a mindset of curiosity, do things with awareness and then question different things you notice about yourself and notice how the situation changes through the way you consciously choose to control yourself.

Besides that.. be strong & love without judgment

LM

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - Yuri - 11-25-2012

Hey Lion you look like you are on your way to an amazing journey my friend =)

the bigger realization I believe is when you actually become that person it is like a bolt that suddenly strikes and you become like woahhhhaaat? what the hell was I doing this whole time before? and I believe that is when life shifts on all degrees.

That is the realization I am very looking forward to after Alpha Male.

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - LionMonkey - 11-26-2012

Yuri, I believe that it goes more along a line like, "Hmm.. when I look back, I have improved SO much! I can't believe that I am at this place at this time right now!"

You see when we change we REALLY change and it's something that becomes normal. If you look between the lines of your signature, it also says it.
People who know you can really tell you how much you really have changed. Especially those you haven't seen for quite a while.

Stage 1 - Day 4,

I've slept A LOT lately, skipping some more school. I sense that I'm being re-programmed while I'm at home listening +10 hours. I get some ticks sometimes and I go a bit crazy. I think I'm doing it because I want to test my surroundings lol.

Last time I recorded my own voice was the 16. october. Earlier today I recorded myself reading a text out loud and I think my voice just got more sexier like.. more calm and reassured.

Pretty cool Smile

Is it something that is in the subliminal? Voice training?

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - Shannon - 11-26-2012

WM 2.0 will affect your voice, yes.

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - smash - 11-27-2012

(11-26-2012, 06:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: WM 2.0 will affect your voice, yes.

You are awesome! Cool

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - LionMonkey - 11-28-2012

Stage 1 - Day 5,

The subliminal is strong. Holy shit. A combination of my recent realization and this subliminal! I am already doing and seeing things that a natural would do!

Examples,

- My neediness is very little, I have to really look for it to find it lol.

- Women look at me everywhere I go. They can't stop but hit eye-contact or get caught in looking at me. Some of them just stares at me after they catch me looking at them. I feel like I want to f*** around with them Tongue Guys also looks at me and they can also really sense my presence

- I just say things, things I normally wouldn't say because I would be too much in my head, without ANY uncomfortable feeling. It just comes out and it is very NON-NEEDY = Not reaction seeking (Is there a living in the moment subliminal in this 5G too?!)

- I am much more comfortable socializing in a way that I just talk. I did catch myself thinking a bit too much about going over to some girls but then I thought f*** it! and forgot about it, immediately.

- Bad judgements and bad references from previous experiences with people is dissipated. I do what I do, love it or hate it. Either way, I don't care! That's how I have truly felt today

- All these things above is a sign of me not giving a f*** on a higher level

I think my presence is just much more comfortable to be within. I have to consciously remind myself to feel gratitude though and people look in my way.

This is only after 5 days of using it lol. (with +12 hour every day) and I am already noticing change!!

Shannon, this program is already greatly on convincing me that it was all the money worth and more Smile

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - Shannon - 11-28-2012

You do realize that I would have to be insane to charge $500 a copy for a program that did not work, right? Wink 5G ain't no joke. Neither is the Naturalizer, HyperSpeed Technology or Self Optimizing Scripting.

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - Benjamin - 11-29-2012

Wow awesome Lionmonkey! That sounds amazing.

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - LionMonkey - 11-29-2012

Just met a twenty six year old girl with her mom at our usual bar. She wanted to work to get me. She said she didn't want to kiss in front of her mother but later she just kissed me.. plus the words coming from her mouth.. uff! And I thought I was a very straight-forward guy...

She wants to see me again...

This sub is the shit! Lol.. Just saying guys, just saying... Wink

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - Shannon - 11-30-2012

That sub is designed to get them to pursue you in the most obvious possible way...

RE: LionMonkey is a WM 5G - Ryan - 11-30-2012

Sick, LM! Wink

Can I officially be known as the reviver of the WM series? ;P

That's a good ego boost, yes!

Ryan