Subliminal Talk
Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound (/Thread-Journey-of-a-Natural-Alpha-from-here-to-Infinity-and-Beyound)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-06-2013

SHannon's renderingd from HIS Journal:
I have built a program I am calling "Cold & Flu Killer". It's in 5G, based on the Optimus Engine, uses HST and SOS, and is the first program to include MaxSpeed technology. I am very pleased with it.T

Keith Response: YOU Outta be PROUD this good Sh**T is amazing man to say da least.
I do have a question for ya though. YOU say take oNLY One day off with using BAMM every 15 days is that correct? Is there ever a time when you can pause in brief for lets say a day or two from BAMM, in this case,for this purpose I Mean,to GET WELL AND HEAL the flu or cold, specifically??? I mean if yer down with the flu or a heavy cold( of which I Have right now! dang it) wouldnt healing that/curing that be in alignment with staying on purpose and being on purpose with yer wealth building goals,including your "Get Up and Go" goals as well ???

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 02-07-2013

(02-06-2013, 10:28 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: SHannon's renderingd from HIS Journal:
I have built a program I am calling "Cold & Flu Killer". It's in 5G, based on the Optimus Engine, uses HST and SOS, and is the first program to include MaxSpeed technology. I am very pleased with it.T

Keith Response: YOU Outta be PROUD this good Sh**T is amazing man to say da least.
I do have a question for ya though. YOU say take oNLY One day off with using BAMM every 15 days is that correct? Is there ever a time when you can pause in brief for lets say a day or two from BAMM, in this case,for this purpose I Mean,to GET WELL AND HEAL the flu or cold, specifically??? I mean if yer down with the flu or a heavy cold( of which I Have right now! dang it) wouldnt healing that/curing that be in alignment with staying on purpose and being on purpose with yer wealth building goals,including your "Get Up and Go" goals as well ???

You would prioritize your ability to function as a top priority, yes. In that case, getting back to functional might take priority, depending on the circumstances.

However, there are valid arguments in both directions.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-09-2013

What about people who are 'tight' with thier money I Mean really tight and stingy and/or greedy with thier energy,money,time,generosity(if any:-) would it(BAMM) help those folks as well...to loosen up some and free up thier energies inclduing some of thier 'currency"? I KNow several folks like this, a relative, current rooomate(somewhat),been around co-workers before like this,ect.???? Lack consciousness out da ying yang. thanx. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 02-09-2013

BAMM is designed to help people direct their time and funds in ways that will increase their time and funds. Generosity would be directed in such a way also. So long as they are not hurting someone, or going against their morals or ethics, the program will adjust their response such that they gain wealth and eventually time. Although gaining time usually comes as a result of gaining wealth.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-11-2013

New discoveries being Made & Growth alike...ready for the new journey...Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-12-2013

ThoughIM exhausted as all get out from 5 nights in a row of busy physical work,standing on my feet,very physically taxing on my body I NOw have 5 days away from work and time to recoup and invest in other business venture's. Even still I feel an amazing relief and a deep sense of accompliment having gone the extra mile with this 'long' night,NIght Gig. I KNow this sucker isnt going to be a long lasting 'job' for me however I see it as major practice for BAMM and handling toughness and being tough where I very much will need to be...practice practice practice.... IM looking forward to the expansive man I am to be thru and with BAMM and all good things there after and not to ferget all good things along the way. Congraulations Keith,Ya did Man...ya made it thru a very very tough week emotionally,especially and well yes physically,alike. Keith.
PS: More Bucks for Yer BAMM !

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Sean - 02-12-2013

That's the kind of strength that will see you through all of life's challenges, Keith!

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 02-12-2013

That's how a real man does it. Smile Respect, Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-12-2013

thank ya. Thank Goodness 'this iant my first time @ da Rodeo"...additions to a life long list of experience's and related. The Source Energy of All Life,Gave me, thank goodness,a Very Strong Core, at the on set of this life time,otherwise I would've been dead and long gone, a long long time ago....I am thankful to be back in class and enrolled once again. In this case it is with BAMM and all things connected,so therefore,MY focus is such that,I Now link the above expereinces into the flow w/BAMM.
Early Next Month comes tuition with BAMM and then later Classes,training and work out's begin with all of that,and related. Again thank goodness for a deeper inner core and experiences that promote rather than detract. Thanx Men. More Power to Ya. Oh....gotta see for MYself what this Optimus Engine is All about...thru direct exposure = experience's. thanx. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Benjamin - 02-13-2013

Quote:MY response: I"d Love to see an experimental with Killing off Candisis/Candida
a program that would produce tangible results WITOUT the "healing crisis' that so often accompanies die off of candisis...

SO yeah a subliminal to combat this most incidious and bitch to kick dis-ease(Lack of Ease)condition Candida.

I give this one a vote too, i'm having frustrations with the same thing. The creams i've tried, several different kinds didn't help, one made it worse.

-Ben

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-14-2013

(02-13-2013, 05:18 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:MY response: I"d Love to see an experimental with Killing off Candisis/Candida
a program that would produce tangible results WITOUT the "healing crisis' that so often accompanies die off of candisis...

SO yeah a subliminal to combat this most incidious and bitch to kick dis-ease(Lack of Ease)condition Candida.

I give this one a vote too, i'm having frustrations with the same thing. The creams i've tried, several different kinds didn't help, one made it worse.

-Ben

PM-ed Ja,Ben. thanx. Keith. G'day Mate;-)

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-15-2013

Ultra Success Dream: A very elequent,classy lady that I Know back east in north carolina handed me some very elequent beautiful linen and pillows,quite a few in fact,that had belonged to a celebrity by the name of Sandy Conner from the 1960-mid 70's. Jaquelline,named after Mrs.Kennedy, handed me these gifts...even as her husband cried out from afar, about the linen/pillows,ect....her response was Sandy's never here(and apparently wasnt coming back,ever) the material of these colourful beautiful pillows were quite striking,ect the whole scene was seemless( no pun intended) it just flowed..this place where Jackie and her husband lived was no bungalo or shabby place @ all. beautiful it was.....

.......as I awoke,slowly and lay there,as I was coming to the surface( consciously becoming awakened) I was hearing in my head Cindy Lauper's " Money Changes Everything" one of my favorite songs of Cindy's and one of my very favorite's of the 80's. This song just went on and on in my head,I was diggin the heck outta that,too! The whole sequence of events was awesome,just very mellow,non-rush and easy....nothing over the top.exaggerated at all.

MY Listening with Ultra Success has been on going consistantly for the last 4 1/2 weeks or so....
Gosh whaddah a nice prep for BAMM. IM ready! if Im having dreams like this on Ultra Success, goodness knows what kinds of dreams Im gonna have on BAMM-US-Maximus:-)and what all of that might lead to,as well. cool Rub the Genie Lamp,hell BE the Genie;-) grinzzzzzz.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-16-2013

Im starting to 'dream' again as in imagine things differently, old ideas & possibilities brought to the light to the surface again...with a freshness to them,Im looking @
Finally writting MY Book,that I've been told I should be writting from 3 different Phsyic's over a 7 year period,all damn good at what they do.
Getting back to an age old practice from 20 years ago,,,writing a song a week ,as well as my poetry
Getting back to playing MY guitars again both electric and acoustic ,alike.
Taking singing lessons once again,refresh my guitar lessons as well
workshop type public speaking on improving communications,waking TFU for folks.
T shirt Biz/Ideas that I Never got off the ground,but years later the idea's are still there fresh
vibrant and very prosperous once I actually PUT THEM OUT THERE. sayings and slogans I've never
heard/seen any one say or apply
Tapping in to the huge Gay Male Population- many many of these Men have Lots of Money ,including disposable income's and are ready to share this wealth with products/idea's of value
and finally for now,whatever else on the ideas plane come to me from utlizing BAMM on a daily/weekly/monthly basis... IM getting ready and the spirit team is helping me and preparing me for this journey already. NO Joke, Ive gotten a LOT of help and am continuing to recieve guidance,insight and assistance from 'the other side' spirit guides & Team. Feet are on the Ground here and Now and ready to rock n roll Baby...cant wait to play MY drums again and electric guitar some HENDRIX on LOUD. KEITH.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Spiral - 02-16-2013

Dude! Good for you. Smile