Subliminal Talk
Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound (/Thread-Journey-of-a-Natural-Alpha-from-here-to-Infinity-and-Beyound)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-27-2013

Very Good. thank you.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-28-2013

HOnestly IM sincerely hoping that I can retire EARLY by using BAMM, I see people in thier 70's still working,cos they HAVE TOO,some do becos they want to,and I respect that either ways,however I dont want to HAVE TO do anything, by then.
Rather that which I want to do or not and that of which I feel 'a call to do". So therefore Hell Yeah BAMM is worth more to me than 1,200$. Even lets say at a minimum I create thru work/investment/energy/time/networking/ect- say 3 million bucks,thats a helluva lot more than I would've had otherwise!!!....
.......and remember Shannon is creating this monstrocity for his own success
he's made it/making it to create his own insured success,that means since it is working for He and Andrew,alike, then It'll work for you and I as well- and its a serious monster of a program with a delightful edge to it,thank goodness. SO hell yeah its worth the ,1200 bucks to utilize for 3 years or more.who knows I have several millionaire's in my extended family who hit the lottery big time,from 4 million to 250 million and more. I did say big time. IM not gonna limit how it shows up. Be it Loterry,Buy,sell,trade or who da F*** Knows,but I KNow its coming to Me and IM going to Meet it, as well, along the way! I Know it!!

I also know I'm gonna be outta this place of Dickinson ND come september 2013,if not sooner and BAMM will help with all of that was well.... I know it will,MY estimation at this point is 6 months or less here and then IM off to better geographics and more. thank you SHannon for being willing to share such a deep deep positive powerful program with us all. Peace Be with and Walk in the Light,Keith.(beats the hell outta walking in the dark-bang-what did I just hit? a Tree? Opps:-)

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-03-2013

I've been having some real deep and interesting expereinces in preparation for BAMM- Like a 'Wizard' appearing to me from another dimension, waking up in a beautiful land..almost like a futuristic view of something to come.... I could disquise all this stuff and say oh I had this dream in which a wizard appeared to me,or I was dreaming about a beutiful land far far away..ect. thats not what happened
there are other things,of which I wont go into here,suffice to say the abouve is ' out there' enuff for most people to even begin to believe..... so I wont compound the potential problem with addtional 'goodies' I will say that its been my expereicne over the past 40 plus years that once one commits from a place of depth ernst and heart spirit depth,then things externally begin to shift,in clear and major ways..this is but the beginning....
IM not really wanting to expound upon the indepth here in the forum,but I can saying willingly that some really wild shit has been happening here and there,along the way. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-05-2013

working nights- from 10-7 only 4 days a week, for now,all for saving up for BAMM and the quest there of.... its tough,but in the end will be more than worth it. The cool thing is that I can listen to MY MP3 player thru out the night.
Less stress and far less complications than the previous BS hideious job and making a bit more money on top of it,all. Theres a simple thing in life, that goes like this: If you say YES to what chew dont want and NO to what chew Do want, YOU wont git what chew want.
I could've stayed in misery and dispair at the previous j.o.b. ,NOPE! That really would've been saying yes to what I did not/do not want. I chose a higher bid. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 02-05-2013

Go Keith!

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Sean - 02-05-2013

That's awesome, Keith! Well done!

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-05-2013

THank YOU Men for Your vote of confidence with this,in Me. MUch appreciated ,more so than you may know...especially after MY FIRST night @ work up ALL night. To come here and read this just made My morning/evening,truly! Thank You. Its onward and upward from here,as a good freind of mine used to say back in the day " Ever Higher".....thanx again. Soooo looking forward to BAMM and the journey there of...I want to steer MY Own ship,live my life on MY terms and when I choose so,ect.
From where I stand its already Begun. 'Silent Lucidity' ---comes to mind,the song,for some reason.

Response to BAMM questionaire:
all 10 answered "B"s and Yes I want & AM BECOMING a Multi-Millionaire on all levels. Equally as serious as I am HUNGRY for this!! This aint no pie in the sky bullshit for me man,I ALREADY have known the Power of HEART and determination " IN Class,home work done,extra studying 7 nights in a row,cut my sleep time down to 6 hours instead of 9 so that I could be ready for BAMM 101" Hell Yes IM READY!! lets ROCK this muther! Keith
Short story of HEART and DETERMINATION here...when I was 11 years of age,I had decided I wanted REALLY wanted to play drums. I didnt have a drum set but I had a helliva lotta determination,drive and HEART,full of Heart,NOT excuses.
I started out on forks,spoons and knives form MY Mother's Kitchen,and play on the living room couch, I played on the sofa end and did the Hi-Hat and Bass Drum foot action with my feet,of course,duh! and imagined I was really ON the drum kit as I 'whailed' away.
Eventually MY parents saw that I was NOT giving up on this drum thang, and after almost 5 months with Christmas on the way,MY Parent secretly got me a drum kit, for two reasons, both Me and to save thier Living room set from being demolished(it wasnt that bad but it could've been). IN short I Had a HARD ON to PLay.EVERYDAY!!
After I got my drum set,I creid for two days cos I wasnt Mitchell or John Bonham on the drums!(expectations,right?) THEN I got frustrated and really PISSED OFF so I said F*** it,IM gonna do this!!
I taught MYself how to play drums,THEN eventually took formal lessons but kept MY Own style of doing things and learning as well(best of both worlds,Joined a few bands,ect. Was active for 15 years in world travel/bands,ect.) Yes Heart and Determination can and WILL get chew there if you really want it! THis I do,This I will, this Shall Be! Period. Keith.

SHannon rednerings from HIS journal:
I have recently been experimenting with manipulating the immune system, and I am very pleased with the results. I am going to build a 5G/OE program soon to be used to overcome cold and flu as quickly as possible based on this research and experimentation. I believe I should be able to reduce the impact to 1-3 days after the program is begin, possibly even causing the body to kill the infection before it fully takes hold (hours). That has me very excited.

In my experiments, directing the subconscious mind to attack an infection (viral, in my experiments so far) has resulted in consistent reports of mental exhaustion within 2-5 minutes. If you think about it, that's exactly what happens when you get a cold or flu. Your body focuses on seek and destroy and you become exhausted rapidly.

I am really looking forward to seeing how this goes.

MY response: I"d Love to see an experimental with Killing off Candisis/Candida
a program that would produce tangible results WITOUT the "healing crisis' that so often accompanies die off of candisis.... I take a product called SYNTOL that gently does thee exact same thing only it takes a long long time to get the candia out of the system. it removed not only the 'shell' of the candisis it thenn gobbles it up so there fore theres no rotting,carci in the body,rather it is flushed out quickly before the decaying candisis starts producing toxic waste-decay in the system.

Candida-yeast infections are mostly commonly thot of as ONLY effecting women,yet many men have candida and do not even know it.it can be created by a combination of HIgh high stress/traumatic expereinces,eating lots of yeast producing products such as High intake of Breads,Lotsa Beer Drinkin,Highly Acidic Diets( Most american's have a highly acidic diet) steaks,soda's,pork,ect. Not to mention the parasites that accompany much of these food items,theres a whole list of such foods. Pork and most not all seafood have high amounts of parasites in them,thats why if yer gonna eat them Make sure they're damn well COOKED, good & WELL,I mean really cooked well ! Candisis and parasite's are more often than not mis-diagosed and therefore compounded by tons of anti-biotics( the words literally MEAN against the body! For crying out LOUD!)Ect.

SO yeah a subliminal to combat this most incidious and bitch to kick dis-ease(Lack of Ease)condition Candida.

PS: some of the symptums of candida are 'easily overwhelmed,irratiable,tired all the time,looks like chronic fatigue often, but is REALLY CANDIDA,not to say there isnt real chronic fatigue syndrome out there,burning in urine flow(parasite waste-emmision,fumes,toxic release,ect) yeah I know its disgusting to say these things but hey forwarned is for armed. there are things to heal this gunk,ya just have to know what and where to git 'um stating the obvious. Keith.

PSS: If I've asked this question before,forgive me,I dont remember if I have or not...I assume that BAMM since it covers every concieveable 'base'- that it also includes Removal of Victim consciousness or as Robert Schuller would call it "Victimitious" as well as being responsible for creating one's reality and related???? is my question. thank you. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 02-06-2013

Goal #98: Destroy and reject the victim mentality.
99. Take personal responsibility for yourself, your actions, your choice and the results of your choices.
153. Accept 100% responsibility for your own thoughts, feelings, actions, attiudes, responses and results.
176. Take full responsibility for your finances.

It's in there. You didn't see the pdf of the list of goals I posted in the BAMM thread? I think it's posted on page 7 of that thread.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-06-2013

I've seen an INstructional thread for BAMM,please some one tell me where I can find the Goals for BAMM in a pdf format? thank you,Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Benjamin - 02-06-2013

Hey Keith,
Here it is in Shannon's post http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-BAMM?pid=32767#pid32767

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 02-06-2013

Thank Ya Ben! Much appreciated Man. got it. MY Mind is slightly dizzy from reading ALL the goals, sub goals, and related. WOW! I've never seen a sub like this much less a prosperity worshop like this or damn near anything like this,tha that is THIS COMPREHENSIVE AND CLEAR....Shannon when you said this thing covers everything thing,every concievable base for Multi-Millionaire-Consciousness and more you were joking around. IM still blown away by all of this...will return later for round two once my mind stops swilring trying to take it all in....slow n steady. thanx again Ben for the GPS to the Father Lode
of Sub's. dang!