Subliminal Talk
AM newest version - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM newest version (/Thread-AM-newest-version)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: AM newest version - djkenetics - 11-14-2012

so can I use AM with another B program? like overcome Social anxiety or self confidence

RE: AM newest version - RainbowAbyss - 11-15-2012

really.. really well put Sean..

RE: AM newest version - Sean - 11-15-2012

(11-14-2012, 11:16 PM)djkenetics Wrote: so can I use AM with another B program? like overcome Social anxiety or self confidence

You may be able to, though there are specific answers in the manual regarding which ones you may not use during certain phases of AM. I realize this is not a direct answer to the question you asked, and that is because I'm going to answer the question you should have asked.

DON'T DO IT.

No, really. Don't.

Alpha Male 5 is an incredible product. I'm using it solo, and it is making huge changes in my life. The instructions say that it is very strongly recommended that you not use another subliminal alongside Alpha Male. This isn't like the warnings not to drink wine before beer. It's also not like, "Don't touch the strippers."

The former gives you a bad day. The latter gets you thrown out, beat up by the bouncers, or both.

This is more like advice not to use a sprinting training program to prepare for next year's Boston Marathon. Some guys can get away with it. Usually they have a great deal of training experience and know exactly what they're doing. Those who are new to subliminals should follow the instructions and recommendations in the manual, just as those who are training for their first marathon should follow the advice found in a Running for Newbies book, and not crib Stephen Kiprotich's training program.

The reason for all of these warnings is that you will have the most dramatic results by using only one product at a time. Have patience. You're about two weeks into the first stage, where your results may be less than you're expecting. When you get to Stages 3 & 4, like several of us on here right now, you'll be glad you didn't divide your efforts and therefore attenuate your progress.

RE: AM newest version - Elusive - 11-15-2012

(11-15-2012, 08:30 AM)Sean Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 11:16 PM)djkenetics Wrote: so can I use AM with another B program? like overcome Social anxiety or self confidence

You may be able to, though there are specific answers in the manual regarding which ones you may not use during certain phases of AM. I realize this is not a direct answer to the question you asked, and that is because I'm going to answer the question you should have asked.

DON'T DO IT.

No, really. Don't.

Alpha Male 5 is an incredible product. I'm using it solo, and it is making huge changes in my life. The instructions say that it is very strongly recommended that you not use another subliminal alongside Alpha Male. This isn't like the warnings not to drink wine before beer. It's also not like, "Don't touch the strippers."

The former gives you a bad day. The latter gets you thrown out, beat up by the bouncers, or both.

This is more like advice not to use a sprinting training program to prepare for next year's Boston Marathon. Some guys can get away with it. Usually they have a great deal of training experience and know exactly what they're doing. Those who are new to subliminals should follow the instructions and recommendations in the manual, just as those who are training for their first marathon should follow the advice found in a Running for Newbies book, and not crib Stephen Kiprotich's training program.

The reason for all of these warnings is that you will have the most dramatic results by using only one product at a time. Have patience. You're about two weeks into the first stage, where your results may be less than you're expecting. When you get to Stages 3 & 4, like several of us on here right now, you'll be glad you didn't divide your efforts and therefore attenuate your progress.
I repeat RainbowAbyss last post
"Really.. really well put Sean.."

RE: AM newest version - Sean - 11-15-2012

(11-15-2012, 03:30 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: really.. really well put Sean..

(11-15-2012, 12:10 PM)Elusive Wrote: I repeat RainbowAbyss last post
"Really.. really well put Sean.."

Thank you, both.

RE: AM newest version - djkenetics - 11-17-2012

Day 16... At this point I have a lot of frustration especially Round people and I think my social anxiety is getting worse.. I do not even like to look people In the eyes. Not sure if I want to continue this. I started with severe depression and anxiety and I don't think this is helping those issues.

RE: AM newest version - Elusive - 11-17-2012

"One must descend hills to ascend mountains."
I believe that you should keep going. I would guess that it is resistance and fear that is trying to stop you.
You can do this.

RE: AM newest version - Benjamin - 11-17-2012

Quote:Day 16... At this point I have a lot of frustration especially Round people and I think my Social Anxiety is getting worse.. I do not even like to look people In the eyes. Not sure if I want to continue this. I started with severe depression and anxiety and I don't think this is helping those issues.

Sounds like it is working on something. Usually when something is being worked on it can become more obvious or pronounced for a while because it is bringing your attention to it.

I will also send you a pm with something that has been helping me.

-Ben

RE: AM newest version - djkenetics - 11-18-2012

I took some valium for work, that helped my anxiety quite a bit...I'm not gonna take it daily and get hooked though, thats for sure.
Meditation has helped my anxiety a lot in the past, thanks for the PM benjamin button. Looks good information

RE: AM newest version - Benjamin - 11-19-2012

Hahah that's okay... hope it helps.

-Ben

RE: AM newest version - djkenetics - 12-09-2012

On to session 2. Stage one only seemed to make me more anxious and depressed. Had good placebo effects the first week. Then no positives. Hoping I see positive changes in stage 2...

RE: AM newest version - Shannon - 12-09-2012

When it hits you negatively, that is a positive. It means you have a not of negative crap to clear out, and it's making you deal with it. The more you deal with it, the better off you'll be. That's a positive. It just isn't always pleasant.

RE: AM newest version - djkenetics - 12-22-2012

Day 14 stage 2. I think this is kicking my ass. Feel a lot of frustration around people and working security is almost unbearable. Social anxiety is destroying me. More anxiety than before starting this program. Have only seen more depression and anxiety since using this program but it seems to be opening my eyes more? I have personal issues I need to overcome so I guess this is helping it bring it to my attention more than before . What stage do most people start to see significant positive change?

RE: AM newest version - Tiesto - 12-22-2012

(12-22-2012, 10:19 PM)djkenetics Wrote: Day 14 stage 2. I think this is kicking my ass. Feel a lot of frustration around people and working security is almost unbearable. Social anxiety is destroying me. More anxiety than before starting this program. Have only seen more depression and anxiety since using this program but it seems to be opening my eyes more? I have personal issues I need to overcome so I guess this is helping it bring it to my attention more than before . What stage do most people start to see significant positive change?

I had similar experiences during Stage 1 and 2, it was really depressing, but now I'm in Stage 3, and I must say this 3rd stage is normalizing my state of emotion.

For me personally Stage 3 is so much better than the Stage 1 and 2, now I can't wait to see what Stage 4 will unfold.