Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - Subeternal - 01-05-2013

(01-05-2013, 07:39 AM)THolt Wrote: What's next after BAMM?

This can be interpreted in at least two ways.

1. Whats the next program Shannon is going to build?
2. Whats the next success based program to be built after BAMM?

Dude really though. BAMM is not even built yet and after that everyone who does climb onboard is going to be doing it for 3-10 years if they really want to "make it". Are you really asking whats "next" at this point? Becoming financially "free" is something that takes years. Maybe I'm a skeptic but I'd be hugely surprised if someone here making 20-50k a year to start off with became a millionaire within 12 months of BAMM.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 01-05-2013

#1 is what I meant after Shannon takes a well- deserved break after building BAMM. I am interested to see how Shannon and others do with the program before I consider purchasing it. Do you plan to buy the program?

RE: BAMM - Subeternal - 01-05-2013

(01-05-2013, 10:29 AM)THolt Wrote: #1 is what I meant after Shannon takes a well- deserved break after building BAMM. I am interested to see how Shannon and others do with the program before I consider purchasing it. Do you plan to buy the program?

I have two problems with myself using it. For one I still need a lot of core stuff dealt with and I dont know how much AM/LTU type scripting is in BAMM. Secondly the idea of once I start it I cant stop it and I have to use it till I get there isnt flexible at all for me.

I feel like I have to really grow as a person before I try to make some sort of fortune for myself.

I could use BASE and TLM (separately of course) for a while and warm up for BAMM later. If the whole TLM script is in BAMM you know how freaking long the entire script is without reading Shannon's word count on it lol.

RE: BAMM - AbiDrew85 - 01-05-2013

(01-05-2013, 12:44 PM)Subeternal Wrote: I feel like I have to really grow as a person before I try to make some sort of fortune for myself.

This exactly for me as well.

I have at least 2 years of other programming to do before I can even consider BAMM.

RE: BAMM - Yuri - 01-05-2013

Here's my plan for now Finish AM, Finish WM, Finish AM in 5G (unless shannon comes up with some other G) and then BAMM road trip begins for me, though i dont believe i will be able to do much of this since I think the world will end in a couple of years WE ARE ALL DOOMEEEEED Smile

RE: BAMM - ncbeareatingman - 01-05-2013

Shannon questions
On BAMM:
the FIRST FOUR LEVELS clear out fear resistance,LACK,shame,guilt around money as well as fear of being rich,having it all,and related????
‎ each level takes you HIGHER? I pressume then round again til it maifests/you create it ???

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-06-2013

(01-05-2013, 10:00 AM)Subeternal Wrote:

Dude really though. BAMM is not even built yet and after that everyone who does climb onboard is going to be doing it for 3-10 years if they really want to "make it". Are you really asking whats "next" at this point? Becoming financially "free" is something that takes years. Maybe I'm a skeptic but I'd be hugely surprised if someone here making 20-50k a year to start off with became a millionaire within 12 months of BAMM.

I expect it to require 1-4 years for those who are serious and already on the path and established (business owners who are already successful, and just need to grow, etc.) or 3-8 years for people starting from scratch.

Most people should achieve the goal in about 5 years of use.

BAMM 2.0 uses methods that can take you from zero to millionaire in 12 months, but that is rather unlikely for most people. I expect the majority to require 3-5, and only a small percentage will achieve it in less, or take longer than 8.

Also, gentlemen, don't take it for granted that BAMM 2.0 will be easily obtainable. This is the most advanced, powerful, complex and demanding subliminal ever built in the history of mankind, but no matter how good it is, put it in the hands of someone who isn't serious, and it cannot do the job.

I want only those who have a burning desire to succeed at this goal using it. Therefore, I am going to make sure that only those who genuinely and seriously are ready to do what it takes to succeed will be able to get their hands on it.

This one isn't about making money for myself from selling it; this one is about making myself wealthy faster, and giving those who are equally serious and dedicated to the goal access also - for a price.

BAMM 2.0 will not be available to the general public. Only those who are deadly serious and have experience with completing multi-stage sets need apply. Only those who are approved will be allowed to purchase it.

After BAMM, hopefully, I'll be taking a road trip to Chicago to do some marketing deals for a couple programs, and while I am there I'll take some time off to play and relax. Or so I tell myself. I'll probably try to build (or re-build) AYIW and/or SSF while I am up there.

RE: BAMM - Subeternal - 01-06-2013

(01-06-2013, 02:16 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 10:00 AM)Subeternal Wrote:

I expect it to require 1-4 years for those who are serious and already on the path and established (business owners who are already successful, and just need to grow, etc.) or 3-8 years for people starting from scratch.

Most people should achieve the goal in about 5 years of use.

BAMM 2.0 uses methods that can take you from zero to millionaire in 12 months, but that is rather unlikely for most people. I expect the majority to require 3-5, and only a small percentage will achieve it in less, or take longer than 8.

Also, gentlemen, don't take it for granted that BAMM 2.0 will be easily obtainable. This is the most advanced, powerful, complex and demanding subliminal ever built in the history of mankind, but no matter how good it is, put it in the hands of someone who isn't serious, and it cannot do the job.

I want only those who have a burning desire to succeed at this goal using it. Therefore, I am going to make sure that only those who genuinely and seriously are ready to do what it takes to succeed will be able to get their hands on it.

This one isn't about making money for myself from selling it; this one is about making myself wealthy faster, and giving those who are equally serious and dedicated to the goal access also - for a price.

BAMM 2.0 will not be available to the general public. Only those who are deadly serious and have experience with completing multi-stage sets need apply. Only those who are approved will be allowed to purchase it.

Since I've already made my intentions known I suppose my experiment is out the window now. This direction your taking with the set is understandable though.

I just dislike the fact that there isnt one success based 5G single or six stage set available to me since my mother takes off too much time to use a 3G/4G in any facet.

(01-05-2013, 08:17 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Shannon questions
On BAMM:
the FIRST FOUR LEVELS clear out fear resistance,LACK,shame,guilt around money as well as fear of being rich,having it all,and related????
‎ each level takes you HIGHER? I pressume then round again til it maifests/you create it ???

All 12 stages continuously destroy guilt, shame and fear. It is to be removed and never allowed to regain a foothold.

Resistance to this program is simply and laughably futile, and will inevitably be overcome, crushed and destroyed, regardless. Just wait until you feel what this thing feels like to use. You're going to know immediately that I am not kidding when I say resistance is laughably futile.

The removal of poverty thinking is in the first three stages (the "ignition group") and the second three stages (the "launch group"), and is refreshed elsewhere later.

The set is designed to act so that each stage lifts you a little higher, and but the set is still self-compatible when used back-to-back with itself. That is, Stage 1 is compatible for use after Stage 12, and it creates a cycle of growth and an upward spiral of ever strengthening success based thinking and action.

When I release it, I'll explain at least some of the more than 212 sub-goals the program contains, and it will make more sense.

RE: BAMM - Benjamin - 01-06-2013

Twinge.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 01-10-2013

What are the qualifications for being able to purchase BAMM?

RE: BAMM - MangoEruption - 01-10-2013

Hmm, the way you described it in your journal Shannon it seems to be a set to improve oneself in every single facet. I wasn't considering purchasing this one but the more I hear the more I want. Of course, that's still a ways off since I really want to do AM and WM at least twice each before this endeavor is pursued.

Your programs are crazy Shannon, you ARE crazy Shannon! (Crazy genius of course, lol)

RE: BAMM - AbiDrew85 - 01-11-2013

(01-10-2013, 04:57 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Hmm, the way you described it in your journal Shannon it seems to be a set to improve oneself in every single facet. I wasn't considering purchasing this one but the more I hear the more I want. Of course, that's still a ways off since I really want to do AM and WM at least twice each before this endeavor is pursued.

Your programs are crazy Shannon, you ARE crazy Shannon! (Crazy genius of course, lol)

You know... I'm the same way... I'm really not all that interested in being a multimillionaire. At least, not for its own sake. But if using the BAMM program is going to provide such a huge tune-up for the rest of my life... But like you, this'll be at least a couple years down the road.