Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 12-25-2012

No. It is always within the grasp of a person to figure out how to create opportunity, and figure out how. Do you think I came from wealth? On the contrary, I was raised by a single mother who worked 2-3 jobs at a time most of the time I was growing up, and money was tight. Even after getting a job, I rarely had money left over after bills.

Do you think I had opportunity to become wealthy growing up? Hardly. I had an entire family of naysayers telling me I was a loser, a failure, and a fool.

Lack of opportunity is a cop-out. You don't have opportunity fall into your lap very often; instead, you make your own opportunities. And lack of know how? You overcome that cop out by going to the library, and talking to people who know what you want to know.

There's no such thing as lack of opportunity for the sufficiently motivated, and there is no such thing as lack of know-how. Self made millionaires do what it takes to get where they want to go.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 12-25-2012

(12-25-2012, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: No. It is always within the grasp of a person to figure out how to create opportunity, and figure out how. Do you think I came from wealth? On the contrary, I was raised by a single mother who worked 2-3 jobs at a time most of the time I was growing up, and money was tight. Even after getting a job, I rarely had money left over after bills.

Do you think I had opportunity to become wealthy growing up? Hardly. I had an entire family of naysayers telling me I was a loser, a failure, and a fool.

Lack of opportunity is a cop-out. You don't have opportunity fall into your lap very often; instead, you make your own opportunities. And lack of know how? You overcome that cop out by going to the library, and talking to people who know what you want to know.

There's no such thing as lack of opportunity for the sufficiently motivated, and there is no such thing as lack of know-how. Self made millionaires do what it takes to get where they want to go.

Thank you for the inspirational post Shannon. I think that might also have been some my faulty beliefs, often I feel stuck in figuring out how to create money making opportunities for myself, and the lack of confidence that I can actually do it.

With the use of BAMM, and also learning from your posts, I'm sure I will be able to overcome these weaknesses of mine for good.

Btw, I'm sure BAMM will cover guilt, shame, and fear, but what about regrets about the past, does that get taken care of as well?

RE: BAMM - SirYuri - 12-26-2012

Interesting thread.

I have been reading up about the book MASTERY of Robert Greene. It's about doing what you love, like Einstein, Mozart, Jordan- about focusing your strengths into something you are good at , and not doing something just about for the sake of money, because if you do you will not be fulfilled.

I'm curious if the BAMM will allow the user to be able to make money by doing what it loves to do or will it naturally unfold the person's ability to make money regardless if it loves it or not.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 12-26-2012

Tiesto, yes, regret destruction is included. Everything that is negative or that could possibly interfere is dealt with.

Yuri, BAMM focuses on both. It aims to get you doing what you love as a means to your end, and also seeks to get you there regardless by in effect building a bridge to the desired goal from the present to the future at the same time it's building a bridge from the desired future to the present.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 12-26-2012

Awesome stuff, Shannon! Big Grin

RE: BAMM - Subeternal - 12-27-2012

The thing I'm curious about is if this is the the first set that you can use back to back safely without any down time.

Would it be okay to stop using it after using it for the full 12 months before going back to it later on? Or is this something that if you start using that you have to keep going till the goal is accomplished?

RE: BAMM - Yuri - 12-27-2012

i believe it is intended to be used back to back until the goal is reached.

RE: BAMM - Sean - 12-27-2012

I believe Shannon has mentioned using this in a short cycle as well, perhaps using it for three days and taking one off. That may create the kind of break achieved by taking a two-week break after a long time on a staged-sub.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 12-27-2012

It's designed to be used for years on end without taking a break between the stages, but I have yet to finish configuring and building it, so I cannot yet calculate the optimal usage pattern, but a day off every 3-7 days is a possibility. We will see when I can calculate it with a high degree of certainty what will be best.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 01-03-2013

What will your book about BAMM comprise of?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-04-2013

I'm planning to create a book based on my build notes and targets. It will talk about each target and why it's important, how it stands in the way, and how it is overcome. The book is going to be designed to help the conscious mind follow along with and assist the subconscious mind in achieving the goals of BAMM in this way. Ultimately, you will understand what needs to be done to get from "point a" to "point b" without me necessarily telling you what to do. In other words, everyone can achieve millionaire in a different way, and at a different rate of speed. For one, it might only take the changing of one idea and a few months. For another, it may take the changing of many ideas and personality traits, and years of sustained efforts. I fall into that latter category.

During my research for the program, I encountered millionaires who simply took some money and day traded their way to millionaire over the course of 2-3 years without much effort invested at all. I also encountered millionaires who literally spent 50 years becoming millionaires. So what I'm doing with the book and the program is giving you the key, how to become who and what naturally becomes a millionaire, but not saying, "You have to invest to achieve it", or any other specific path. The path is your choice.

RE: BAMM - Benjamin - 01-04-2013

Wow that sounds awesome!

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-04-2013

That's the plan. actually writing this book will be another while to complete and then edit.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 01-05-2013

What's next after BAMM?