Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-30-2013

Quote:Wow that is awesome! I already knew I wanted this but seeing the objectives in front of me makes that even more so!

Dream big, and you will do big things. I hope I never have to have that particular dream again, though, cause BAMM 2.0 really was over the top for work required. lol

Quote:What makes using this too much as bad as too little like in your journal? As that is something I may have to watch out for. Since my work is online it gives me opportunity to listen alot and also the danger of overlistening.

-Ben

As with all things, the flow of time magnifies one's choices. In this endeavor especially, that being true means that by finding the optimal usage conditions, I have a big hand in making this work the way I want it to for the most possible people. This being as big, complex and expensive as it is, I want to make sure it works as well as possible for everyone who uses it.

Using it too little won't get the job done. Using it too much may not either. We want to find the right usage patterns to hit the bullseye for everyone possible.

RE: BAMM - Pat - 01-31-2013

Wow, that sounds like an amazing program!

RE: BAMM - Elusive - 01-31-2013

"Make space in my calendar for an appointment with Destiny." [X]
Check!

RE: BAMM - THolt - 01-31-2013

How important is EIP programming, or believing everything is possible to becoming a multi millionaire and beyond. This maybe an obvious question but how important is truly believing everything is possible relative to other wealth concepts in achieving the goal?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-31-2013

Imagine floating in space. There is an infinite amount of space all around you. It's a bit overwhelming, no? So you imagine that there are walls, doors and floors and ceilings around you instead. This gives that inifinity of space a finite limit and structure. It makes you feel safe and capable of coping with it.

Now imagine you forgot that you created those walls and doors, and that you have forgotten that because you created them, you can move through them or change them or open them at any time. And perhaps there is a door that leads to becoming a multi-millionaire, but it seems to be locked, because at some level, that reality scares you for some reason.

Now you have an idea of what most people are dealing with. They're stuck in their own created limitations because they cannot deal with everything being possible, and they have fallen for their own trick, and limited themselves to believing that the door is locked, or that "only other people can do that".

If you genuinely believe that the door to such wealth is locked for you, what steps are you going to take toward achieving that as your reality? I'd wager that you will do absolutely nothing towards achieving it, since you don't believe it is possible.

What goal is accomplished by doing nothing to try to achieve it? None that I know of.

So by unlocking that door, and changing that belief that it is not possible for you, you are actually taking one of the very first steps to making it happen. And the first steps are the most powerful, and the most important.

Just by changing your belief that you can't to you can, you have opened up a whole new world of possibilities for yourself to experience and achieve. That single action is the most powerful and important step of all. Without the belief and understanding that you can achieve the goal, you will act on the belief that you cannot achieve it, and you will make it your reality.

Not just believing, but genuinely understanding that everything is possible is not just important; it's critical. All else relies on the understanding that the goal is possible to achieve, because nobody is going to try to achieve an impossible goal, and without effort and action, there is no success.

That's how important it is.

RE: BAMM - tinygargoyle - 01-31-2013

Just read the pdf.
If you ever run out of things to do, remove all the things regarding money and the goals would make an increadible boost to life tune up as well

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-31-2013

Hahahaha, you're funny, run out of things to do. It'll be 20 minutes to never before I run out of things to do around here. Or for that matter deconstruct and reconstruct a 57,800+ word script. I am never touching this monstrosity again once I'm done, if I can help it.

RE: BAMM - AbiDrew85 - 01-31-2013

Wow. I'm so going to want to use that program eventually! But it's going to have to wait until I'm done with my currently planned programs.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-01-2013

How importance is the concept of deserving in the pursuit of wealth? Do people make a certain level of wealth because that is what they subconsciously believe they deserve? Such as if a person makes $100,000 , $200,000 and all the way up to millionaire and billionaire. Does that income reflect what they subconsciously believe they deserve?

RE: BAMM - Spiritman - 02-01-2013

(02-01-2013, 07:15 AM)THolt Wrote: How importance is the concept of deserving in the pursuit of wealth? Do people make a certain level of wealth because that is what they subconsciously believe they deserve? Such as if a person makes $100,000 , $200,000 and all the way up to millionaire and billionaire. Does that income reflect what they subconsciously believe they deserve?

All the money they have is a direct result of what they subconsciously believe. They have no doubts or any conflicts about money, which is the main reason their money just comes naturally. If they didn't believe they deserved money, then having a goal of being a millionaire/billionaire is going to be a moot point. You have to believe you deserve money, before you can get money. With the levels you described, maybe they had a goal of 100k and when they made that goal, what did they do? They set another goal, which could have been 200k and so forth. When you reach one goal, set another one every time you accomplish each goal you wanted to achieve. That is what life is about, setting goals so that way you are striving for something every day.

RE: BAMM - AbiDrew85 - 02-02-2013

About the pricing you just revealed in your Journal, Shannon...

You realize many of us have never even SEEN three grand, ever? That's not even a question of saving up for it, it'd take me several years at any reasonable estimation of income, considering my debts.

I understand your wanting to make the program exclusive... but geeesh. Many of us are NEVER going to be able to drop that on ANYTHING.

RE: BAMM - Vincent - 02-02-2013

Since BAMM is coming out tomorrow, how do I go about getting approval to purchase it? I am ready.

RE: BAMM - Benjamin - 02-02-2013

Quote:How importance is the concept of deserving in the pursuit of wealth? Do people make a certain level of wealth because that is what they subconsciously believe they deserve? Such as if a person makes $100,000 , $200,000 and all the way up to millionaire and billionaire. Does that income reflect what they subconsciously believe they deserve?

I'd say it's extremely important. If you don't think you deserve it then your not going to even try. Or if it starts coming in and you haven't learnt to deserve it you will try to push it away.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-02-2013

(02-02-2013, 05:04 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote: About the pricing you just revealed in your Journal, Shannon...

You realize many of us have never even SEEN three grand, ever? That's not even a question of saving up for it, it'd take me several years at any reasonable estimation of income, considering my debts.

I understand your wanting to make the program exclusive... but geeesh. Many of us are NEVER going to be able to drop that on ANYTHING.

It's not a matter of wanting it to be exclusive. It's a matter of wanting the people who buy it to be willing to do whatever it takes to get it, because if you can't do that for $1,200 or $3,000... how are you realistically going to do it for $2,000,000+?

It's a test. Do you want it enough for there to be a real chance it will work? If you do... nothing will stop you. If you don't, then you don't want the goal enough to succeed.

I just don't want to deal with people making me and the program look bad because they don't want the goal enough to put in the work, when there was no fault on my part or that of the program.