Subliminal Talk
AM Refresher journal of LM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM Refresher journal of LM (/Thread-AM-Refresher-journal-of-LM)

AM Refresher journal of LM - LionMonkey - 10-22-2012

A quick journal through my AM refresher before WM 2.0

Day 1

I began to doubt my situation. I doubted my continuing training of martial arts and thought about getting a job instead, so I could move out.

It is very strange to me that I have doubts about it and I also have doubts of the decisions I made.

I guess it's resistance. Let's see what happens after a week or two..

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - LionMonkey - 10-30-2012

Day 9

It is decided.

When I started the refresher I felt a lot of doubt and my motivation for many things stopped. I questioned my situation and it was a good thing. I questioned if I really was the person I was thinking I wanted to be.

At the same time I came across this article CEO of your life which made me think greatly on what I spend my time on.

After 7 years of practicing martial arts at the academy, I've decided to stop using that much time in it because I felt that the amount of time I spent on it I actually should participate in tournaments and a tournament hasn't been in my mind after a broken nose just 1-2 months ago.

So now I only do my own training at home and I'm looking for a part time job to fill the time space out besides my study and get an income so I'll be able to move out and closer to the city. That's the idea.

After several days of the subliminal I am being more Alpha. I have a great focus and my manners become more manly and sexy each day.
I am consciously holding my body-language great and I don't give a f*** when I'm out in town with my buddies.

With guys I feel like they can't touch me.. it's a great feeling but sometimes when I do engage in a conversation with a guy I tend to give him a lot of space to talk. I bump into others and just walk where I walk.

When I'm in the zone, I'm still somehow intuitively aware on what the situation or what I see could bring to my vision and short-term goals. I really, really like this.
I come with reasons for doing something, instead of excuses and the reasons are automatically related to my goals and my values. I think this is something that is an unseen valuable thing which I can't set words on right now.

======================================================================

Women give me different signs from not looking at me but feels my presence, to glancing quickly at me but afraid to be rejected, to staring at me.

I am very indifferent to women and I have a very direct attitude. I care less and less of making a fool of myself, and also just say what I want every day

Things that could be improved, more curiosity and more motivation for doing spontaneous things that are breaking the "norm" in all kinds of situations because it will just become more interesting, fun and adventurous.

I think what could bring one closer to this is an improved ability in ones imagination and intuition and of course a certain degree of gratitude to set things in motion.

I like the saying, "let things come to you" but I want to challenge myself and make my life quality better so I'm always having fun and not ever bored!

PS.
Check out My blog

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - LionMonkey - 11-03-2012

Day 13

Last night I felt not well. I've become less and less motivated or inspired to meet women yet I find myself going out and put myself in situations where there's women involved. Making situations happen without having the feeling with me and damn I get shot down a lot.
Sometimes it's really fun and other times it's ehh, that was boring and then there are times where I'm surprised of their reactions.

I trembled a bit when a guy pushed me and shunned me for not waiting behind him in the queue in the bar for getting my jacket back.

This guy was two heads taller than me and lo and behold, I looked him dead in the eyes and his girl also gave me some killer eyes, which I also looked like I didn't give a fuck.

I felt uneasy though, yet I broaden my space and pushed this guy a bit and he pushed roughly back and said something. You could feel the extreme tension in the room. I think I pussied out by putting my hand on his back and apologizing "I didn't knew you haven't got your jacket yet"

The situation made me feel bad. I disrespected myself. I reminded myself of being grateful and after some great workout and some rituals today I let go of it but next time, it wont turn out like this again.

The very strange thing was that I hooked up with a girl later the same night. Sometimes I wonder why a woman would like to have an intimate time with me... continued

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - Shannon - 11-03-2012

Taking people from the forum to your blog in the middle of a post doesn't really strike me as being respectful of the forum.

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - Benjamin - 11-03-2012

Quote:Taking people from the forum to your blog in the middle of a post doesn't really strike me as being respectful of the forum.

Yeah I was thinking that myself.

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - Sean - 11-04-2012

Is that where it went? I didn't click on the link: I don't like being cliffhangered into links.

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - LionMonkey - 11-04-2012

I didn't intend to disrespect. I was just thinking there is a place for the stories which my blog is dedicated to and then there is a place for the changes and effects I've noticed by my subliminal.

Anyways, I like you guys in here and if you are so eager to read my stories then I'll copy most of them in here too Smile

PS. some of the feedback I get is also valuable to me so sorry if it came off as misleading...

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - LionMonkey - 11-10-2012

Day 19

I've cut the training for a while and been using my time on going out instead. I am not the most disciplined man right now but I do feel good...

Had an amazing, great and crazy night two nights ago.

Me and two of my good buddies were just having TONS of fun. We were really great together that night.

When we entered our usual bar people turned their heads all the time. It was like we were the center of the attention in the bar. That's what I felt and noticed.

It was like nothing could go wrong. Besides a very big man who suddenly out of the blue challenged me to fight him and hit me in the face, not very hard, it was a crazy night! He then gave me a beer and some shots for my respect. Very strange guy.

I proactively met some women and many of them cut me off when I went fast sexual. It has been like this for some time now and only a handful of women throughout a weekend would like it. Lesson learned!

My greatest approach is celebrating the girls. Almost always a positive reaction and I'm going to do that more...

The night was so crazy that when the bar was going to close one cute girl, who was a friend of two other great girls I had talked to, came very close up to me on the way out and started making out with me. Just a few minutes later another lovely blonde who was sitting with 3 guys came up to me on their way out and began kissing me on my mouth.

My friends were astonished and I was like, huh.. that was weird but it was cool and nice...

Strange thing was that I met the blonde a little later on another bar and she was not very welcoming when she saw me.

I'm thinking that, yeah girls can do that when they feel a guy who's open to it and they are confident in themselves but why do they do it and why not see if there's more to it than just to do it for whatever of their own reasons? I felt a bit used. Maybe because I am looking for something more? Hmm..

All in all. It was an amazing, fucking, fun night!

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - LionMonkey - 11-19-2012

Day 29

Quick quotes to summarize what have been happening lately;

Be the one who is chased, rather than chasing the girls. Even though I thought I weren't, I didn't give anything to the girls to be intrigued about. I spilled the beans unconsciously!!

A shift in my attitude. A girl stares at me, saying to my friend, "he's icecold!" Never have I seen a girl looking in my eyes that much before becoming intimate.

I'm much hotter than I thought I was.

"Motion is emotion"

Try to look up and put a smile on your face and think of something depressing, I bet you can't! Smile

I sense great things are about to surface

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - Shannon - 11-20-2012

One thing that interests me is how girls think it's perfectly okay to walk over to a random guy and start kissing him or even feeling him up, but do that to any woman, and prepare to go to jail. She wasn't welcoming after that because either she got what she wanted from you and didn't want you to think she was actually interested, or she was shit testing you and you failed by letting her use you.

I am really starting to feel like I'm ready to start WM myself. Oddly, I actually feel somewhat like I am doing what it's designed to make me do as a side effect of using the AM with the XM... although the XM has completely screwed up the consistency and effects of most of AM at the same time. But I'm all about socializing right now, and without any major effort to go after sex. I'm having a blast just talking to people, and they're starting to respond with interest back. Had a woman I met at a bar text me to initiate our first contact after meeting, a few days later, and that's the second woman to contact me after meeting me and me not responding with a call or text in almost as many days. That's been unheard of for a while now.

So I am really looking forward to going whole hog on the socializing with WM 2.0, because this is awesome fun so far.

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - Ryan - 11-20-2012

You know how amazing it is to switch from pursuing to being pursued. Honestly, I had my hesitation, I was in doubt and didn't fully believe it would happen like that. But it did. I remember when I first 'flicked the switch'. It's an incredible feeling at first. I was doing SM, about half way through when I began really noticing it. At first, I wanted it and sought out how to get to that point. During AM it was harder to get dates and keep them. A first date would 40% of the time turn into a second date. And about 30% of women I met online would meet me. When I flicked the switch. They would date me, I could be completely brain-fogged, bored, and anxious to leave to go home during the date and 95% of the time they'd immediately text me afterwards saying how amazing the date was. From that point on it was auto-pilot, your phone starts going off the hook with messages from women just dying to see you again. Want to take you out. Beg to know the next time they'll see you. Text you random, boring shit all day long for no apparent reason. Beg you for relationships/sex. And most dates consist of them asking you all the boring, small-talk questions. They all tend to plan out your week without any involvement whatsoever lol. Just sit back and let it roll, no work whatsoever. The women doing it surprised me too. Strippers, very good looking foreign girls, amazing women models, extremely fashionable. The cold bitches, as other guys would call them. For some reason I tend to attract a lot of foreign women. I don't get it, but I do love it.

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - Ryan - 11-20-2012

Speaking of which, I just had a memory of communicating with an OLD acquaintance, whom was a dating coach for men and women. I told her about women approaching men, taking them out, pursuing them. She said it was completely fake and never could happen, she would never do it. Though I did get her to admit a story of her doing it once. Can I go back in time now and smack her across the face? LOL.

RE: AM Refresher journal of LM - LionMonkey - 11-22-2012

Recap of AM Refresher

I can't tell exactly what changes I've noticed. Besides that having switched the flip with some help from my good old friend.

My mindset was "yeah girl, I'm hot and I like you, who are you?"

Now it's more like "yeah girl.. I see you, I acknowledge you" when I hit eye-contact with a girl.

It's quite interesting how much on an impact it has. Girls will stare at me, I will catch a lot of girls when looking around, people just seem to want my attention more. Funny thing is, I did it subconsciously sometimes before I went into all this about proactively meeting women.

I'm demanding more attention with this attitude but I am less "making fun of myself because I don't care" attitude.

Well, I've noticed that guys get nervous when I talk to them and women either tense up or show signs that she wants me to lead.

I do feel a bit uncomfortable going through the world like this though but it seems to be a great way to keep myself strong in myself and not let others influence who I am.

Time to get onto WM! Smile