Subliminal Talk
What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? (/Thread-What-new-6-Stage-Set-would-you-like-to-see)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - HMoody - 10-15-2012

For me the Top 3 would be:

1) Wealth Generation-Based Set: A set focused on achieving desired wealth* - Can never have enough prosperity in life. Would this be only geared towards money or overall Propserity?
2) Renaissance Man/Woman: A set focused on expanding the mind and overall ability in all areas. Not just an intellect increaser, but designed to increase all abilities and gain new ones - This would be awesome like in the Pretender series gaining new talents effortlessly!
3) Ultra Success-Based Set: Maximize success in all areas of life

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - jamboree - 10-15-2012

I think some of these could be in 3 stage sets. But i would like to see intelligence optimizer than any of the list

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - gragger - 10-15-2012

^ ditto

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Benjamin - 10-15-2012

Ok voted for wealth generation (more specifically BASE)

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - AVB2011 - 10-15-2012

Wealth please Smile

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Tiesto - 10-16-2012

(10-16-2012, 06:42 AM)AJK Wrote: I'm partial to Success and Wealth Generation.

My main concern with wealth generation is that it appears to focus on BASE. As someone who works in and enjoys working in the corporate world, my feeling would be that Wealth Generation as it stands now would only be suited for people who are business owners. If however, wealth generation would focus on developing on success in business through developing skills (i.e. leadership, negotiations, sales, perception, etc) that lead to career and business success for both business owners and the corporate hacks with eyes on a C-level position, alike, I'd be interested in it.

Looks like to me what you want is BAMM 2.0 (Become a Multi Millionaire). Check out the suggestion thread I made, and feel free to add some of your own ideas there.. http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Suggestion-box-for-BAMM-2-0 Big Grin

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - jamboree - 10-16-2012

Darn. I skimmed through it too quickky and voted, but after reading the renaissance man, i would have voted for that a first priority. Then again, it looks like renaissance man could be combined with ultra success. Based on the description they both seem similar.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - rayrocanaldo - 10-16-2012

Andrew, can you make a thread explaining what the renaissance man/woman and wealth generation set is about more specifically if it's possible ? Or if anyone does know the link write it.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Elusive - 10-16-2012

Financial freedom for oneself and family would be gold, but
the mind/intelligence/renaissance program could unleash so much potential.
All these choices...

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Andrew - 10-16-2012

Renaissance Man/Woman is mainly based around what happened with (most notably) Leonardo Da Vinci, and Albert Einstein. It is based around the concept that your ability & awareness in one area, seemingly diverse and separate, is not. All abilities regardless of their source increase all other abilities, overall intellect, and awareness.

Leonardo: Inventor, Painter, Illustrator, Anatomist (Doctor). Very partial list.

Einstein: Played Violin, Piano, Theoretical Physicist. Very partial list as well.

Einstein has been quoted in saying that whenever he came across an obstacle in his calculations, he would spend some time on the violin or piano working out chord sequences or difficult passages in music. The answer would then often come to him in moments of clarity.

To me all these things are interconnected, and it is the way I live my life. I unfortunately cannot compare myself to these giants in terms of achievement, but I live the same way they did, and eventually I do hope to go down in history in a similar fashion.

The quote "jack of all trades", master of none, is completely false to a renaissance Man/Woman. We strive to be masters of all. It is on more than one occasion that my violin playing has helped my carving, my carving helps my focus and patience for drawing, my drawing helped my attention to detail in my research, my research helping me make connections between abstract ideas, and then come back and improving my violin because my mind is now better at making connections out of abstract ideas and making greater sense of a piece of music. I see the connections between cooking for myself, weight lifting, taking walks, and how they connect to the function of all other abilities and then their shared brain space with another.

Do you see the connections between what you do? Do you falsely see or think of your abilities like "compartments" in your mind separate and uninteracting? Nothing you enjoy doing that gives you a challenge is un-necessary. Nothing. Everything is inter-connected and is greatly affected by the success of one another.

I put this set up because I thought someone might enjoy living this way too. Honestly I would not want to live life if not this way, I could never go back. I did not think it would get such a big response, but Shannon tells me many of you have been looking for an intellect enhancer. This will certainly do that and much more.

Ultra Success differs in its focus, Shannon could explain how they differ better I'm sure. The "Wealth Manifestation" is not specific to any previous wealth based title. All we wanted to do was to check out the interest in a money-making type of title and show him if there is a demand or not. It will be his decision, or possibly a future poll on specifically what kind of wealth generation set this would be.

Thanks everyone, we definitely appreciate all your feedback!

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Ryan - 10-17-2012

I like the wealth subliminal very much. But I think to go with the Wealth it should incorporate parts of financial freedom, actively pursuing a type of business that allows total freedom, perhaps? I like the way the book, $100 Startup puts it. 100% about finding a product people NEED and then publishing it yourself from wherever and whenever you desire while maintaining the exact lifestyle you want...4 hour work week.

Ryan

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Benjamin - 10-17-2012

So I see Shannon is working on BASE at the moment.

And i'm surprised i'm the first to ask this question. So Shannon is there any chance BASE could be 5g?

Smile

Though until I get money coming in I won't be able to buy the 5g one anyway :Z

But either way if in 4g or 5g, if this comes out before I finish AM 5.0 I have the very hard decision between WM 2.0 and BASE.

-Ben

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - RainbowAbyss - 10-17-2012

wow, some seriously awesome suggestions.
I have to say that I think a renaissance man set would have to include ultra success in all areas, a euphoria/deep enjoyment in working towards mastery, when in focus, a belief in one's own ability, when studying, focusing, and in finding integration and connection between diversified fields for further application. As well
as possibly extreme physical prowess, I heard Davinci could bend horse shoes...
During the period of time I was prescribed adderall, I found myself wanting to learn more and more, not procrastinating, always looking to synthesize everything in my life and evolve it, from theories, to work, to social groups, to hobbies and I was getting better and better at everything in my life because I was attempting to dive deeper into multiple areas. The energy and care were there, and my sense of awareness was skyrocketing from being involved and invested in a clear, effective way in so many diverse things. I was not necessarily smarter but I enjoyed learning and working towards things more than usual, it felt right, and I had this intellectual confidence and joy that always seemed pleasurable, made me happy, but also always tied into multiple layers of deeper meaning and fulfillment, for my life as a whole, but also between the parts in my life.
It was the well being, wholeness, curiosity, and drive based in a felt sense that made me smarter, I also had this undying feeling that I could understand, work through, and create anything, and it was never because I was trying to get anything out of it, only enjoying the acts. If the set would have an effect similar to that it would be an amazing sense to have naturally without negative side effects.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Spiral - 10-27-2012

I officially change my vote to:

"Renaissance Man/Woman: A set focused on expanding the mind and overall ability in all areas. Not just an intellect increaser, but designed to increase all abilities and gain new ones"

So, so far that is in the lead..