Subliminal Talk
What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? (/Thread-What-new-6-Stage-Set-would-you-like-to-see)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Andrew - 10-15-2012

Hi Everyone,

We're discussing different directions in which Shannon will be working on his projects. Ultimately it's his decision, but we thought we'd gather some feedback here. I've gathered some old sets, and some ideas which have been pitched to us as well as one or two of ours.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Benjamin - 10-15-2012

That poll is a bit hard to answer!

For me it is a toss up between ideal weight and wealth generation. More specifically BASE as that isn't mentioned but I do know Shannon has talked about a 6 stage set of it.

-Ben

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Andrew - 10-15-2012

(10-15-2012, 01:43 AM)benjamin Wrote: That poll is a bit hard to answer!

For me it is a toss up between ideal weight and wealth generation. More specifically BASE as that isn't mentioned but I do know Shannon has talked about a 6 stage set of it.

-Ben

A vote for wealth manifestation you can count as a vote towards any wealth type set. It's basically scoping interest. So the wealth set could be focused on BASE, sales success, etc. it would be Shannon's final call and possibly another poll. It's just finding what direction peoples desires are for a new set rather than specifics Smile

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - ShanghaiKiwi - 10-15-2012

We only get one vote, but I would buy at least 3 of them!! I voted Renaissance, but I'd do success and wealth too

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - rayrocanaldo - 10-15-2012

I think the renaissance man/woman looks good. Never heard of it though.
Wealth sub also looks nice but renaissance is better for me.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Tiesto - 10-15-2012

I voted for wealth first, because in my opinion, if we have money, we can buy as many 6-stage subs as possible without a problem, therefore will also be able to support Shannon's business for long period of time.

Although I admit, the intellect, and ability enhancer one (renaissance) sounds very attractive as well, with enhance intelligence and abilities it sounds like it can also leads to more wealth, so I don't know hard to choose with this one, whichever is the best to help makes more money I'll buy that one first and foremost.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - rayrocanaldo - 10-15-2012

(10-15-2012, 06:30 AM)Tiesto Wrote: I voted for wealth first, because in my opinion, if we have money, we can buy as many 6-stage subs as possible without a problem, therefore will also be able to support Shannon's business for long period of time.

Although I admit, the intellect, and ability enhancer one (renaissance) sounds very attractive as well, with enhance intelligence and abilities it sounds like it can also leads to more wealth, so I don't know hard to choose with this one, whichever is the best to help makes more money I'll buy that one first and foremost.

Yeah you're right that having more money = more subs we can buy. In my opinion both renaissance and wealth should be six stage program.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - massagemaggie - 10-15-2012

I'm big on the wealth/success generation ones.

After that, it's enjoying what and who I am, and the freedom that money provides: renaissance woman sounds great, as do the fitness and ideal weight and health ones.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Pat - 10-15-2012

I think all them sound good. I went with the Renaissance one but its really a toss up for me between that, the wealth sub, and ultra success.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Tiesto - 10-15-2012

(10-15-2012, 07:12 AM)massagemaggie Wrote: it's enjoying what and who I am, and the freedom that money provides

I think so too, the only reason why I want money is also the freedom and independence that money provides, getting lots money is not the end goal, it is just one of the step to get to the bigger goal of having the capability of living a limitless life.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - jonathanzx10 - 10-15-2012

Andrew, I think having the wealth option for both single stage and 6 stage set is diluting its vote total for each.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - ncbeareatingman - 10-15-2012

MY first vote and what I voted on was Renassance Man - love that idea of be all you can be,live yer potential and the like. yes Defintely renassance Man. I"d also like to SEE the Wealth Generation-Based Set: A set focused on achieving desired wealth. Defintely that one MUWAS hyper speed(?) SoS (?) I want to point out that, "I find it interesting,that when it came down to just one vote per customer- I chose Rennasance Man first and foremost" even over the wealth building program 6 stage set possibitlity. its like saying,to me it is anyway,which do you want
love or bucks? Love is MY First choice,yet money is a must have in all ourlives in one way or another. to each his own, but first 'own' is to 'own' love first - my potential lived out and then money along the way.
both have my vote as stated. dang these are some exciting times here on Earth and here on this forum. What dreams may come true,in months and years to come with these exciting new prgrams/applications/results produced here thru Indigo Mind. Keith.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - MangoEruption - 10-15-2012

In for renaissance man/woman, this paired with alpha can really make a person something special.

RE: What new 6-Stage Set would you like to see? - Sean - 10-15-2012

I was really, really torn between Ultra Success and Wealth Generation.

I'd buy both. At this point, I could use some success in all fields of my life, and I'm also kicking off a business, so either of those would apply quite nicely. Of course, I can't do much for either of those until I complete AM5 and WM2.