Subliminal Talk
New Promotional Video! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Forum, Website & Shopping (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Forum-Website-Shopping)
+--- Thread: New Promotional Video! (/Thread-New-Promotional-Video)

Pages: 1 2

New Promotional Video! - Spiral - 10-14-2012

Hi everybody!

Feel free to take a look at the brand new promotional video for Indigo Mind Labs:

Look for this video on our new site main/splash page. Comments and Feedback are encouraged and appreciated!

-Ryan

RE: New Promotional Video! - Yuri - 10-14-2012

hmm i like the idea, but in a way im not really sure whats the best description for what i'm thinking it looks a bit like what's on the market " too unreal " i suppose.

what do u guys think of adding small paragraphed testimonials to the video? i think it would appear as a nice addition.

still it is will made, great job guys.

RE: New Promotional Video! - Andrew - 10-14-2012

We'll definitely be making new ones in the future, but I feel like this is a great first step to getting audio/video ad campaigns going. Don't want to work Spiral too hard, so if we revise it again it'll be some time from now Wink

RE: New Promotional Video! - Tiesto - 10-14-2012

I see spelling error, it should be "guarantee" instead of "guaruantee"

RE: New Promotional Video! - Spiral - 10-15-2012

Thanks Tiesto!

EDIT: Anywho... that is embarrassing. It will be fixed and reuploaded this evening as soon as I get home from work.

RE: New Promotional Video! - Tiesto - 10-15-2012

(10-15-2012, 03:06 AM)Spiral Wrote: Thanks Tiesto!

EDIT: Anywho... that is embarrassing. It will be fixed and reuploaded this evening as soon as I get home from work.

You're welcome bro! Smile

RE: New Promotional Video! - smash - 10-15-2012

Am I allowed to use this video on one of my blog sites for advertising subliminal shop products?

RE: New Promotional Video! - Sean - 10-15-2012

That's fantastic, Spiral! Love the video. It's a great way to start people in the direction of IM.

RE: New Promotional Video! - Patti - 10-15-2012

Nice job Ryan!

RE: New Promotional Video! - Spiral - 10-15-2012

Thanks guys.. and gals! Wink

BTW the spelling error has been corrected! Take a look again if you'd like.

@smash - I don't see why not. I've enabled video embedding for the video.

RE: New Promotional Video! - Javier Gerardo - 10-16-2012

Nice one Spiral!
Big Grin

RE: New Promotional Video! - Tiesto - 10-16-2012

Spiral the video didn't suggest to "join us in our awesome public forum", the lady voice only recommends twitter, facebook, and youtube.. I think it would be great if this forum get mentioned as well at the end of the video, what do you think bro?

RE: New Promotional Video! - Spiral - 10-16-2012

Yea I agree with you on that. I may or may not have it fixed by tomorrow.

@Javier- Thanks, Javier!!

RE: New Promotional Video! - Benjamin - 10-16-2012

Good job Spiral, I like it.

Making a couple of videos for EFT that were much, much more basic than that, I appreciate the effort it takes to do such things.

-Ben