Subliminal Talk
smash is a women magnet in 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a women magnet in 5g (/Thread-smash-is-a-women-magnet-in-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Shannon - 10-25-2012

Does an infant attract women for sex? No. It will only attract women for nurturing, if at all. That's because in her mind, a baby is not suitable for anything but being taken care of, and rightly so.

Likewise, she has a map of what sort of man is suitable for having sex with and being romantically involved with. Every woman has a variation of this idea, but it almost always points to a man who has value in some important way. And how do you attract a woman who herself has value? Well you have to have equal value to give her in return. Your genes are telling you to go after the most high value females you can find for sex and romance. So whatever level of woman you're interested in, you need to at least match in value. And how do you manage that?

Self development and self improvement.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 10-25-2012

(10-25-2012, 10:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: Does an infant attract women for sex? No. It will only attract women for nurturing, if at all. That's because in her mind, a baby is not suitable for anything but being taken care of, and rightly so.

Likewise, she has a map of what sort of man is suitable for having sex with and being romantically involved with. Every woman has a variation of this idea, but it almost always points to a man who has value in some important way. And how do you attract a woman who herself has value? Well you have to have equal value to give her in return. Your genes are telling you to go after the most high value females you can find for sex and romance. So whatever level of woman you're interested in, you need to at least match in value. And how do you manage that?

Self development and self improvement.

That´s IMHO, what it´s all about! And if I look at a guy called Mystery or other PU-"Losers", I have to say, that those guys don´t have any presence. They look like little childs compared to a guy like Cory Skyy or any Alpha on this forum ;-).

edit: Alpha Male Refresher has brought me my IRON will back. This is incredible!

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-04-2012

--- starting WM 2.0 NOW ---

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Yuri - 11-04-2012

cant wait to see your results, best of luck smash Smile

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Cortez - 11-04-2012

Alright! Now get out there and start some chaos. I expect some great stories from you, my man.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Shannon - 11-04-2012

I am very much looking forward to hearing about your journey as well. Finally. lol

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Magnus - 11-04-2012

Awesome smash look forward to hearing what changes women magnet makes for you

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-04-2012

I don´t know, if this is possible, but the universe seem to show an instant change. Drove a buddy of mine to trainstation and when I switched my head back, there was this amazingly beautiful black girl, standing directly behind me, looking at me.

Rock´n´Roll!

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Benjamin - 11-04-2012

Good to see you have started after teasing us for so long! Tongue

Good luck.

-Ben

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-06-2012

Will edit this thread for a more detailed update, but what I can say at the moment:
I DO feel different, when listening to Trickling Stream w/ headphones.

My head is becoming warm & I feel very relaxed and comfortable,... somehow knowing that I already "manipulate" the circumstances around me.

Next good news: I founded my own martial art trainings group with some buddies (inofficial) and we fight every tuesday for 2 hours. I teach them and get better myself. Awesome!

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-08-2012

I do listen to ultrasonic version all night long and some hours during day (while I work) to tickling stream or ocean version.

I woke up tonight approximately 3 times, and anytime I woke up I remembered a dream concerning one of my ex-girlfriends.

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - RainbowAbyss - 11-08-2012

interesting,
were they the kind of dreams where you wake up feeling some sort of resolution, 'click', or change
or just stirring up some old stuff?

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - smash - 11-08-2012

(11-08-2012, 06:34 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: interesting,
were they the kind of dreams where you wake up feeling some sort of resolution, 'click', or change
or just stirring up some old stuff?

One dream was directly towards my last girlfriend,.. I have/had some thoughts towards her, because our relationship broke up due to her stupidity and as far as I know (but I can be wrong), she hooked up with another guy, who isn´t approximate my level and is further 14 years older than her. Buying her drinks and doing all this stuff - a provider type with little to no personality. She is very selfish and knows, how to get people do things for her. This guy will get burned, badly.

To make things short: I dreamed about her and after I woke up, things got clearer, why this relationship ended... as mentioned: she is very egoistic and plays a lot of games. An Alpha reacts to her tests/dramas, but if he is flooded with them and only sees her stupidity, then the outwardly most beautiful woman becomes ugly. This became clear, after waking up.

And I´ve got a question to Shannon: WM2.0 has a huge manifestation part in it.

What are criterias for those women to come into my life? Is the personality similar? What has to match?

RE: smash is a women magnet in 5g - Shannon - 11-08-2012

The specification stated in the script has already been discussed and released. The criteria is that they be beautiful, high quality single women. You will attract women who are not single also as a side effect of the manifestation and the rest of the program. Beyond that, you choose what to do with them... or not do with them.

This program isn't trying to get you laid, or find you romance, it's bringing you women you can have fun with, socialize with, and enjoy the company of in whatever way you choose to take it from there with the personal adjustments it makes to how you think and react. So if you want to play, or date her or have sex with her, those are all options, but the program leaves it up to you what you prefer to do with the women you attract.