Subliminal Talk
Is it ok to use E.F.T when using Subs... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Is it ok to use E.F.T when using Subs... (/Thread-Is-it-ok-to-use-E-F-T-when-using-Subs)

Is it ok to use E.F.T when using Subs... - walker7 - 10-01-2012

Hi, I was just wondering if it was ok to use EFT..
Emotional Freedom Technique...(or tapping) when
using subliminals...(i dont mean using it at the same time)

RE: Is it ok to use E.F.T when using Subs... - Sean - 10-01-2012

It depends on the subliminal. The multi-stage ones are set up to create imbalances in you which force growth. These are each corrected by a new type of imbalance created in the next stage, and everything is rebalanced in the final stage. If you use EFT to relieve the imbalance, you're working against the subliminals and will get less benefit from the program.

I believe someone else here is also a tapper, but I forget who. Search on the forums, they are still active.

RE: Is it ok to use E.F.T when using Subs... - Benjamin - 10-01-2012

Yep that's me. I'm actually an EFT coach and when I was doing Alpha 2011 I also was getting alot of coaching myself in EFT and Matrix Reimprinting. Though I got awesome results from 2011 I started to feel after talking to Shannon a bit that I may have been messing with some of the stuff that the subliminals are doing.

For example I was doing alot of tapping on anger and letting it go, and that is one part of how Alpha works on stopping people taking advantage of you.

So this time using Alpha 5.0 i've made it a point to try not to do much EFT. I've done a little and also a little coaching but am trying to minimize it and just let the subliminal do it's work.

But as Sean said, this would be more of an issue on a program such as Alpha. If it was a single stage program then I can see it being beneficial using EFT to deal with other stuff around the issue.

RE: Is it ok to use E.F.T when using Subs... - walker7 - 10-02-2012

(10-01-2012, 05:52 PM)Sean Wrote: It depends on the subliminal. The multi-stage ones are set up to create imbalances in you which force growth. These are each corrected by a new type of imbalance created in the next stage, and everything is rebalanced in the final stage. If you use EFT to relieve the imbalance, you're working against the subliminals and will get less benefit from the program.

I believe someone else here is also a tapper, but I forget who. Search on the forums, they are still active.

Thanks for the reply Sean and your help,..i understand what your saying.

RE: Is it ok to use E.F.T when using Subs... - walker7 - 10-02-2012

(10-01-2012, 06:15 PM)benjamin Wrote: Yep that's me. I'm actually an EFT coach and when I was doing Alpha 2011 I also was getting alot of coaching myself in EFT and Matrix Reimprinting. Though I got awesome results from 2011 I started to feel after talking to Shannon a bit that I may have been messing with some of the stuff that the subliminals are doing.

For example I was doing alot of tapping on anger and letting it go, and that is one part of how Alpha works on stopping people taking advantage of you.

So this time using Alpha 5.0 i've made it a point to try not to do much EFT. I've done a little and also a little coaching but am trying to minimize it and just let the subliminal do it's work.

But as Sean said, this would be more of an issue on a program such as Alpha. If it was a single stage program then I can see it being beneficial using EFT to deal with other stuff around the issue.

Thanks Ben, once again!..I have been using EFT for about 10 yrs,mostly for anxiety related stuff, and i always found it a great help.I understand what your saying regards mixing the two areas
and i will be careful . Cheers!