Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Magnus (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Magnus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Journey to social greatness - Yuri - 01-15-2013

Hey Jimbobday if you want something that provides energy other than caffeine and is much more healthier eat cucumbers and drink green tea, even though green tea does have some caffeine elements it is much healthier than your daily coffee etc, and I found out that for me at least eating like 5 cucumbers and drinking green tea (preferably without sugar) is equivilant to about 5 cups of coffee, I used to do it during exams and it usually made me unable to sleep Tongue.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 01-16-2013

Thanks Yuri will take that into account.

Well once I cleared out of the little rut I was in (with the help of the depression relief BWE). I've started to notice a few things. I've just realized that I've been out at social events every night this week, these seem to be popping up more and more from people I haven't heard from in ages as well. I also realized I don't need to spend as much time alone to feel recharged anymore as in I can talk to people now without it being so draining. I'm also more honest about things in general not hiding things away so much. Although I still struggle with telling my parents about my emotional states that I go through. I think this may be validated though as their response is quite often harden up and just get on with it. I have been a lot more honest about other things with them though. They were there when I was telling a story about getting to tickets for no current inspection on my car which is something I would have been so afraid of doing before because of fear and knowing that they wouldn't approve of it.

Anyway I think after WM a proper run through of depression relief aid is in order as depression is something I would like to kick for good. It holds me back a lot more than I realize and when I go through my stages of it I tend to dig myself a great big giant black hole and keep digging until I pull through it. It holds me back from seeing the changes that I've made in my life and myself as well and hits my self esteem like a bulldozer.

By the way Shannon the work you are doing with ERoS is awesome and sounds like you are really making some major breakthroughs. I especially like the part about one of the tester getting his first girlfriend, now that's something to be proud of.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 01-16-2013

Yeah, and a supermodel clone to boot. :/ Meanwhile where I live there are no available women, never mind suitable ones.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Roy - 01-17-2013

What's the expected release date for ERoS?

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 01-17-2013

I don't know. I have only just started testing this technology. It's very impressive so far, but there are six variants and only five are being explored, and of those five, all work in different circumstances and with different women, and I am only barely beginning to understand what does what with who yet.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 01-18-2013

Product: TUW-SB-P17g2-E-NN (WK)

Device: Galaxy s2

Volume/Range: 50%/6-12ft

Duration: Approx 2 hours

So ran a test at a party last night. Thought this one might be interesting as most of the girls at the party were lesbians. First thing I noticed was the girls there started to crowd around my mates and started random conversations which isn't unusual for a party especially a smaller one.

So this one girl started talking to and flirting with my mate while this other girl started talking to me. No obvious signs of flirting though. This went on for about 1.5 hours just chatting away having a good time. Then my mate asked this girl to go out to the car along with our other mates. So they went off for a drive which left me outside with this other girl. As we were walking back in she puts her arm around me then about 1 minute later just grabs me and pulls me in for a kiss. This went on for about 5 minutes getting friskier and friskier while she kept saying I've never been with a guy only girls. I won't go into anymore details but unfortunately the girl wasn't overly good looking. So we go back inside and go on with the party. We head back out again to go check if my mates are back then the same thing again pulls me in and just starts kissing me while saying this is bad, you're bad, I don't like guys etc.

Then my mates arrived back and hes been hooking up with the girl from earlier and its a similar thing she hadn't been with a guy in 10 years.

What was interesting was the fact that they were both lesbians and after reading the instructions it does mention WK can affect girls that are experimenting with their sexuality and also have low to average self esteem. I would say in this case it was both.

I found out a lot about my ex last night as well. We were on the subject of marriage and I mentioned to one of my mates that I was thinking of marrying my ex. He just said thank god you didn't as I know what shes like and she is very unstable. I also found out that she was constantly sleeping around which hurt a little but deep down I knew that was the case and my intuition was correct.

On top of that I've realized I still have a lot of self work to do and while I don't regret doing WM I think doing another run of AM would have been better suited to my needs along with OFGS in the later stages. Oh well its done now and I am still seeing positive results around socializing with WM. I do also wonder about doing Life tuneup if it gets an upgrade, this may well be a good general thing for me to go with as the normalizing in stage 1/2 of AM may not quite be enough for me.

Around women I've noticed that every party I've been to in the last few months I've ended up hooking up with a girl. This hasn't happened to me since high school. Its just going to be a matter of getting higher quality girls as I'm not really into the whole sleeping around type thing would rather just find an awesome girl that I can go out with.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Benjamin - 01-18-2013

Awesome result, even though they aren't quite the quality you want yet going from not doing this to hooking up with a girl at every party you've been to is awesome.

Interesting were all starting to experiment with TUW now. I know I left mine sitting on my hard drive way too long. Smile

-Ben

RE: Journey to social greatness - Spiral - 01-19-2013

Sounds like good results Jim. And I know what you mean by your last sentence. i would love to hook up with women easily but have my selection. i know finding that one girl may be the result of me having to go through other women first whether they are low quality or high quality.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 01-19-2013

Jim, just because a woman says she is a lesbian, doesn't mean she is a lesbian, any more than a ring on her "ring finger" (even a wedding style band) means that she is married. "I'm a lesbian" is the battle cry for a lot of women who are either not interested, or they have "decided to be lesbians" after getting hurt too many times by guys. You don't decide to become lesbian if you're really a lesbian... if you're really a lesbian, it's not a decision. It just is. So these types are really heterosexual or bisexual women who have made the conscious choice to focus on women.

Nice results though. Now you're starting to see what these can do. The publicly released ones have the disadvantage that they do not have a name embedded in them to focus the attention on a specific person. You also don't have to accept attention from just any female who responds. The Gen 10 stuff is going to experiment with self-disqualifying women who are low quality, among other things.

RE: Journey to social greatness - MangoEruption - 01-19-2013

Damn Shannon! You must be making great strides with your TUW prototypes to have reached gen 10 in such a short while. If I recall, the prototypes some of us have are gen 7 and we got those only a couple of months ago. You're on fire Shannon lol.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 01-19-2013

Each generation inspires me with new ideas based on what the old one does. Gens 8 and 9 are very fast acting compared to previous generations. Unfortunately, I'm not sure it's safe to actually sell these.

RE: Journey to social greatness - SargeMaximus - 01-20-2013

(01-19-2013, 08:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: Each generation inspires me with new ideas based on what the old one does. Gens 8 and 9 are very fast acting compared to previous generations. Unfortunately, I'm not sure it's safe to actually sell these.
Interesting... would that be guilt, shame, or fear? Tongue
Why not?

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 01-20-2013

If I release these for couples, someone's going to start using them for stealth seduction. When it works, and someone starts talking about it, all hell will break loose when it's discovered. And then all kinds of things could go wrong that I don't need to deal with... which would also waste my time and my resources.

So... I'll just pass on that, and use the technology privately for what it is otherwise useful for: rapid prototype testing on myself.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Roy - 01-20-2013

(01-20-2013, 08:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: If I release these for couples, someone's going to start using them for stealth seduction. When it works, and someone starts talking about it, all hell will break loose when it's discovered. And then all kinds of things could go wrong that I don't need to deal with... which would also waste my time and my resources.

So... I'll just pass on that, and use the technology privately for what it is otherwise useful for: rapid prototype testing on myself.

I don't think it's a risk because the people who bought them don't bother
using them.

I'm sure a lot of people in the forum will buy them.I will buy them if you release them.Maybe qualifying the buyers somehow.