Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Magnus (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Magnus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Journey to social greatness - FunkeyMonkey - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 10:43 PM)Yuri Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: How do you know you're not getting out more because of WM? Socializing isn't done alone, you know, and that's a primary goal of WM.

too strong neutralizer detected?

Don't you mean naturalizer.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 10-28-2012

(10-27-2012, 09:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: How do you know you're not getting out more because of WM? Socializing isn't done alone, you know, and that's a primary goal of WM.

Its quite possible I am both from manifestation and also the internal changes that are happening. I am consciously choosing to go out and socialize more but then again I enjoy it more which is a result of WM. It was the conscious choice which was quite different to AM, with AM I found myself consciously struggling against most of the changes I would talk myself out of them where as with WM it feels.. well natural. I'm guessing this is the naturalizer. If this is the case which i'm quite certain it is, this naturalizer is brilliant and makes change so much more effortless and with much less resistance Smile

RE: Journey to social greatness - Benjamin - 10-28-2012

Awesome, i'm similar with Alpha so look forward to WM. To comment on what Shannon said, I did 2 stages of SM 1 and suddenly had the realization of "oh i'm not social enough" and started going out alot more and didn't really attribute it to SM, until I stopped it and that went away.

So yeah sometimes that can be the case. I really like this whole making it feel natural thing!

Sounds very much like what I'm going through at the moment Ben and it all feels so natural. It wasn't till this morning when I was heading up heading up the elevator to work that I realised just how much I'd changed in the last year. I remember this time last year coming up that same elevator feeling suicidal and now I've got every part of my life back in order (and in most cases a lot further than back in order) apart from women but I know that's just a matter of time.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 10-28-2012

(10-28-2012, 11:15 AM)jimbobday Wrote: Sounds very much like what I'm going through at the moment Ben and it all feels so natural. It wasn't till this morning when I was heading up heading up the elevator to work that I realised just how much I'd changed in the last year. I remember this time last year coming up that same elevator feeling suicidal and now I've got every part of my life back in order (and in most cases a lot further than back in order) apart from women but I know that's just a matter of time.

How much of that is because of the subs?

(10-28-2012, 12:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: How much of that is because of the subs?

Most of it I would say. I have been seeing a therapist for about a year but I would say that has had a minor impact compared to subs. I also dabble in hypnosis but have left that alone now to only use subs. On top of that I have always worked hard to some has been pure hardwork and determination but again the subs (AM) have helped push that even further

Lets just say I know without a doubt that I would not have got to where I am now without the subs

RE: Journey to social greatness - smash - 10-28-2012

That all sounds awesome, Jimbobday!

Compared to the place you started mentally and emotionally, your progress is still more impressive!

I am also excited like a little child, to start WM 2.0 within a few days.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 10-29-2012

Thanks Smash. You are going to love this sub dude.

I look forward to seeing your progress when you get started on it.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 10-31-2012

So started on stage 2 last night and woke up actually feeling pretty good. Was in a pretty social type of mood today joking around with everyone.

Also had my annual review at work today which went really well. My boss was impressed with the progress ive made this year even after a rocky start. Ive grown into management a lot and in a different way to how I used to manage. A promotion is being suggested by Janurary. Unfortunatly this review didnt come with a pay rise which pissed me off.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 11-02-2012

So been feeling a bit off the last two days. Not feeling much like being social but have tried to get out anyway. People have been asking the last couple of days why i've been so quiet. This always happens at the start of a new stage so not to much of a major really.

What I did notice today was. First off there is a cafe that I go to on a Saturday and there is a girl there I usually have a bit of a chat to. Today I just happened to start flirting with her, nothing to abrupt just a bit of light teasing and playfulness, she was laughing away as we were chatting. We ended up chatting for about 10 minutes when usually we would maybe chat for 2 with no flirting. It felt very natural and I just blurted things out without thinking. Another thing was I always go to see my sister for lunch on a Saturday for a catch up. Usually her manager ignores me and really today so anything today she just said 'hi' with a massive smile on her face. Then as I was leaving waved goodbye with a big smile on her face. While this isn't much its the fact that its very different from say even a week ago. Will be interesting to see where stage 2 takes me Wink

Edit: Another thing that was cool was my complete lack of concern about whether they were attracted or not I just wanted to chat and have fun and be playful

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 11-06-2012

So I've been super present today which has had me excelling at work. Being very decisive but at the same time thinking through my decisions.

I have also found a few old friends randomly appearing in my life. Like the other day I bumped into one on the bus. This seems to be happening more and more.

Have been trialling out online dating again using the exact same profile I used to use. The interesting this is the responses have been a lot different. I'm getting messaged by some of the best looking women on the site and the ones I am messaging are responding well.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Spiral - 11-07-2012

"Edit: Another thing that was cool was my complete lack of concern about whether they were attracted or not I just wanted to chat and have fun and be playful"

That mindset is on another level. At least I know what it's like now and I was on the other end of the spectrum 2 1/2 years ago. Good progress so far my friend. Smile

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 11-07-2012

Thanks Spiral. Its an awesome feeling being in that mindset, a feeling of complete freedom and of a true sense of self so that no other is needed yet others are desired to have fun with and truely enjoy life with.

Its still very much off and on at the moment with at times completely polar results. The times that mindset is there are amazing and the results are there for example just before i went into an elevator with 4 women and made a benine comment and they all cracked up laughing in a good way. it was not intended to be funny nor was it funny so it must have come down to nothing more than mindset and the projection of that mindset into an outward reality. On the off times I completely isolate myself and dont talk to anyone or feel like talking to anyone but this is all just resistance to stage 2.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 11-08-2012

So I got my payrise in the end and they are even sending me on a training course for scrum based project management which is exciting as its an extra certification.

Also another direct result of AM which shone through in feedback from my manager 'You provide valuable insight whilst being calm and collected at all times.' goes to show the power of AM to allow a man to deal with issues in a rational manner without getting to emotional and childlike or allowing fear to take over.