Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Magnus (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Magnus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-13-2014

So it's again been a long time since I've posted here, I keep telling myself I will but get busy.

It feels like the effects are starting to level out a lot more recently. I still have very vivid dreams so I know something is still being worked on but I feel no resistance at all except for maybe a slight depression from time to time but its almost to slight to notice. Gone are the days of massive resistance maybe? I suppose I'll only be able to tell once I move onto another sub.

As its been over two months, i'm going to give a rundown on what the sub was aiming to achieve and what has been achieved.

Emotional pain relief

Most definitely. Feelings of loneliness are near on non existent these days and I've noticed when I do get any feelings that feel uncomfortable I am able to sit with them and let them go. This is most likely been what has lead to a decrease in anxiety

Emotional healing

This has been huge. All of the emotional turmoil and damage that was caused by my last relationship seems to have gone. I've also noticed situations like people telling me something isn't good enough don't effect me so much anymore whereas before I felt powerless and weak.

Guilt/shame/fear release

Guilt was something I never thought I really got but that was because I didn't really understand it. I used to feel guilty when others got angry with me even when it was something I didn't do wrong. Now I still feel guilty if I genuinely did do something wrong that goes against my moral judgement but no longer feel guilty for things that are out of my control.

Shame has decreased a lot. I noticed this when I was in talking to my trainer at the gym and he inquired why I rated my self esteem low and was able to talk about being bullied at school without feeling any embarrassment.

Fear I thought for a long time was not changing at all. Then I started looking back and it was in a big way and without me even realizing it, so I had no chance to try and self sabotage my success in this area. This has gone through some big shifts. I now go into meeting not feeling the slightest bit fearful or nervous, I can have a good looking girl talk to me and feel next to no fear, I got told last night that the house I am living in needs to be vacated in 1 month and again no fear. Those are just a few examples, on the other hand the lack of fear has not lead to confidence but has lead to me being able to adjust easily to change and to flow with things rather than fighting till the bitter end to hold onto them. I can't wait to see the effect here once I do another sub that works on confidence again.

Mental/emotional maturity improvement

Can't really say a lot here as I've always been very mentally mature but emotional maturity has improved a lot in a way that being more centered within my emotions I don't over react and throw a tantrum like a little kid.

Self forgiveness

I think this has come along way to not "beating myself up" and being able to let go of my mistakes

Forgiveness of others

I feel I've always been able to forgive others easily, perhaps to easily so I don't think this has done a lot here

Letting go of the past

Yes most definitely yes. I've let go completely of my last relationship. I know this because I can now have dreams about here and I feel no more than any other girl on the street. I've also been able to gradually see her face which I couldn't in the past. I've also let go of a lot of other traumas like watching my best friend die and others I can't mention here due to privacy. I've also accepted and let go of a lot of the bullying that I endured as a child but I still have some work to do there.

Self Validation

This one for me has been a major sticking point that I didn't realize until this sub. I give others power over me even when they don't ask for it and once they have it I find myself having to get validation from them. This has reduced slightly but still has work left to be done. Just the realization of how much power I give away without even realizing has helped and how much I tend to play the victim.

All in all its been an awesome two months. I feel this will make a very strong base for AM possibly more so than any other sub I've done in the past. I feel a lot stronger and more centered within myself and it takes a lot more to get me overwhelmed. Work stress is less even though I have more responsibility and a greater workload.

I plan on running till the three month mark then assessing again and possibly continuing from there.

Edit: I've also recently started investigating nootropics as a way of keeping myself on top of my game at work and in life. The problem I've found is a lot of the more common racetams are classified as prescription only drugs in my country. One i've found that isn't is aniracetam so am considering ordering some to start experimenting with.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-18-2014

I've noticed that I don't really fear a lot these days. The thing is even though I don't fear a lot I still don't have confidence, its just a feeling of ease even under times that would usually stress me out. I go with things a lot more. I can easily let go of anything and instead of trying to push through I can just let them be and move around them, i liken it to water and the way it can effortlessly move around a rock.

There's a sense of inner peace a lot of the time and I find myself being calm while others are stressing out which has helped me to think through issues. My usual worry is no longer, for a while I worried I was getting to content but I am moving forward in all areas of my life bar the social side. In saying that socializing is easy now I can just talk to people without feeling anxious or worrying about what I am saying. It's a feeling of life being a whole lot easier than it used to be while still achieving what I want to achieve.

I can't wait to see what AM will do after these changes. I can see it doing a whole lot more than it did the first time round.

RE: Journey to social greatness - JackOfHearts - 03-19-2014

Are you going to use AM6 o 5? I'm waiting to see your new result since you already did WM2.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 04-08-2014

I'll be running through AM6. I've decided I am going to do a month refresher of WM once I've finished EPRHA then head onto AM6 as I really miss some of the effects of WM. I've kept some but lost some which is understandable as I've only done one run of AM and WM.

So it's again been a long while since I've posted. I've been keeping myself really busy lately organizing a new place to live as well as starting at a new gym and starting many new projects at work. I've been through some major patches of resistance but really can see and feel that a very deep seeded fear of rejection is being worked on.

I've seen this in my dreams like the one I had last night where it was my birthday and I was in a old house by myself and it was my birthday. I went outside and there was no one to be seen anywhere, the streets were completely barren and it felt as though the whole world had rejected me. Upon waking today I felt great and I was able to talk to people quite effortlessly. This has been building over the last few days, I've been finding people smiling at me more and conversing with me more as well as myself conversing with others more. People I would usually just say "Hi" to i've started to have conversations with, I must admit this was rather unexpected from this sub. My self validation is going up as well, in the past when people (especially girls) had smiled at me I would get this rush of feeling validated now its more neutral either way and both positive and negative reactions don't have much of an effect. I'll be interested to see how this unfolds over the next few weeks Smile

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 04-26-2014

So it is now time for me to move on from EPRHA. It has been almost 4 months and I have achieved so much in that time. In regards to inner changes EPRHA has provided more for me than any other sub and has left me in a place of peace internally. I've let go of so much of the past that I was holding onto. This was the first sub I've had where I ended up getting to a place of no resistance to it at all.

* Completely let go of a past relationship I thought I had let go of already
* A lot more comfortable socializing when sober
* Don't seek out validation from others but instead give it to myself (This alone was worth it), I had a few days where I felt a complete sense of peace, happiness and contentment wash over me that had nothing to do with external circumstances
* Let go of a lot of emotional pain that was holding me back
* Feelings of loneliness, isolation, in-adequateness are barely ever present in my life anymore and the seldom times that they are I can sit with them in peace
* Become comfortable in new environment very quickly, I moved into a new flat (rental) and within a week it felt like I had lived there a year.
* Deep sense of inner peace and acceptance. This shines through with other people as I accept myself therefore they end up accepting me
* Let go of a lot of Shame and Guilt. I'm now able to speak out and laugh about things that in the past would have made me feel stupid and less than everyone else
* A lot of fears have been removed
* Resistance decreased dramatically. I've never had this with any other sub and will be very interested to see how this effects future subs that I run

I'm sure there was a lot more but this was what I could think of off the top of my head. I've changed so much internally since starting this sub that I can't identify myself with the person that was there at the start of it.

I'm now taking a week off before heading into my refresher of WM.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Benjamin - 04-26-2014

Sounds awesome Jim.. i'm not sure anyone else has used it for that amount of time yet.

It especially interests me you say you've noticed more than any other program.

-Ben

EPRHA - Fonzy3 - 05-02-2014

Yes it will be very interesting to see how future subs will affect you now that your resistance has been reduced greatly. Your results sound ideal for someone wanting to use this program in order improve their emotional health. It's awesome to hear about you continuing with the 5g programs I'm sure WM2 will produce equally great results.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 05-05-2014

Mostly all the results were internal with EPRHA, I had a lot of trauma and past experiences that I was holding onto that just hadn't been dealt with with other subs. Letting go of a lot of that will help pave the way for future subs.

I found I had a lot of anger coming up after I stopped EPRHA, this seemed to clear after a few days and make space for a very peaceful place internally. I then started WM refresher two nights ago, yesterday I was fulled with anxiety but today a lot less so, I adjusted the volume slightly and that seemed to make a difference. I've found I'm very sensitive to the volume of subs, I think this tracks back to not listening when people yell or raise their voice.

I've also been using a program called just allow it which resonates a lot with me and concentrates on getting rid of my own internal resistances through feeling whatever I am feeling. Its to early to tell what difference it will make long term but just doing it yesterday calmed down the anxiety I felt a lot.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 05-26-2014

So I've now been back on WM refresher for a few weeks but its been very inconsistent, so I'll be starting out from today full time as I haven't got anything that will break that. I've found a lot of old familiar feelings resurfacing. The anger was very strong for a few days here and there, I was just pissed off at the world. Now the last few days I've noticed an increase in neediness coupled with feelings of rejection and loneliness coming up, the plus side of this is the anxiety around this hasn't been there anywhere near what it used to be. I've been able to sit with these feelings a lot more.

There's also this really cute indian girl who's keen to meet up when she is up around my way again so we will see where that one leads to Wink

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 05-29-2014

So I've upped my consistency with WM again and am now listening every night. I've noticed my social anxiety has decreased and have in a lot of cases been quite talkative and have been told to keep my voice down a few times lol. Its even better than I remember it being when I originally ran WM. I've had a few girls approach me online lately and am starting to notice more stares and smiles from girls on the street again.

Another thing I've noticed is my social calendar starting to full up again. This weekend I've had to turn down invites to various events due to just not having the time to fit it all in. I'm not sure if its coincidence or does the refresher also have manifestation in it. All in all going well my confidence has picked up a lot and i'm starting to become quite proficient at negations at work as well which I've always struggled with in the past.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 06-01-2014

So I have finally learnt the power behind embracing my emotions. The last few days I have had a lot coming up, a lot of sadness, a lot of fear and a lot of feelings of loneliness. In the past this has caused me anxiety, I've run and I've hid from it through my anxiety. For the last few days I have been stepping right into it, turning around and facing it and what I've found is not weakness but a great feeling of power. It's not the sort of power where I can take over the world but a inner power where I feel OK within myself even though I'm feeling emotions which would be considered to most weak. At this point in time I don't feel like a victim to my emotions, I don't feel weak for having them.

This has been showing through out in the world as well not just within myself. Last night I had a friend who came to me with a tough situation he's been facing and I had faced a similar situation in the past. After talking for a while we were both crying about it and I felt perfectly OK with that, in fact I felt stronger within myself because of it. After our talk he said to me "You are like an older brother to me, I've never had anyone who's been able to stand up strong and help me through my shit". This is just one example of many and its not just friends that have changed around me. Very attractive girls have been smiling at me a lot as well everywhere I go and I've found myself flirting a lot with girls. It's a very different sort of flirting as well, they seem to turn into giggling little girls when flirting a lot like they do when they are teenagers, I don't know if it's my openness and the strength in my own vulnerability or what but girls in general seem a lot more open with me.

Anyway that is all for now Smile

RE: Journey to social greatness - Geodude - 06-03-2014

You're describing the phenomenon that is Natural Grounding. Smile

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-29-2016

It's been almost two years since I posted in here last. I took a break off due to the resistance majorly interfering with my life, while there was definitely results there was also a lot of resistance.

When I saw EPRHA came out in 5.5G I decided to give it another shot. I've now been running it for 20 days. The first week was amazing I could feel it working straight away and some of the results were great. I starting freeing up in conversations and especially with good looking women. I wouldn't struggle with what to say it would just come out and conversation just flowed.

After that week I must have hit onto something because since then the resistance has been very strong. Anxiety all day combined with some depression setting in. Later in the evening it would start to subside slightly and I found some anger replaced it. I sometimes wonder if I'm just a highly resistant personality that will always face a wall of resistance with subs. Anyway rant over just had to let off some steam

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-29-2016

Cheers dude. I'll try to post a bit more often these days. Glad it helped you out with that decision. It definitely made some changes for me. Can't wait to see what 6G brings when it comes out, if it can get past resistance well I reckon I will personally get some insane results.