Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Magnus - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Magnus (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Magnus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-14-2013

So I have been pretty busy the last week and haven't had time to post my summary up of stage 5. I got to say this stage has made more obvious changes than any other stage or single stage sub I've run.

So whats happened in this stage

* I started up on a new business venture
* Got another promotion at work
* Managed to get dragged out of a club by a girl I only met 1 hour prior
* Had another girl confess she really liked me and we will be having some fun when shes back over here
* Hooked up with another lady I met one night that was a friend of a friend. Even though she wanted to sleep with me I wanted to get home and sleep to concentrate on business and work
* Had another girl feel me up while showing me the way to the bathroom while the guy she was hooking up with was waiting just outside
* Lost a total of 7 kg during this stage and put on some muscle
* Felt more at ease and more talkative in general socially
* Found more girls staring and giving eye contact like crazy (A few fuck me eyes coming out)
* A lot more positive about the future
* Even less afraid of the unknown and different situations
* Not so worried whether i'm out socializing or not
* More in the moment
* Loss of interest in watching TV or Playing games (I haven't done either in a month)
* A lot more honest in my communication - I still have some work to do about speaking my mind but its a big improvement
* Able to say no to sex if there's something I need to do to look after myself or something else i'd rather do
* Speaking a lot more confidently both in and outside of work. Which has made meetings a lot easier to run
* A feeling of a life without limits. Like I really can achieve what I set out for
* Am getting a lot more respect from my parents and others in general
* Am able to live a lot more independently
* Moved into a new flat with random people and there was next to no fear there (This used to be one of if not my biggest fear)

I know there's a lot more that's just what came to mind. Stage 5 felt like it unlocked or made something click in place that had a snowball effect and bought about changes from AM and earlier on in WM.

So the last week I have been busy working on writing up my php web service. While it has been interesting learning a new language I have been getting frustrated when things don't work. I don't find myself giving up though I power through then get it done and celebrate each time I make a success. This alone is very different to what I've done in the past, by now I would have given up because it was just to hard.

I was also out the other night and ended up at a mates place after playing some pool. I had only had a couple of drinks so wasn't out of it. I walked in and was able to socialize quite happily with everyone. There was this girl there that keep giving me the fuck me type eyes in between hooking up with this other guy. I could tell she was a little bored of the guy to be honest. Later on that evening I asked my mate where his toilet was, straight away she piped up and said "I'll show you come with me". When we got there (and it was literally a 10 meter walk and was very clear where to go) she starts running her arm down my side and looking right into my eyes but for some reason I froze when I should have just grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in. That's what I felt like doing and what I should have done. She was pretty good looking and that seems to be my one crutch even though I knew she wanted me. So learning from that night was just take action even if fear is felt.

Last night one of the girls from the other week was messaging me and telling me to come over. I said no I was tired and she would not stop saying she would do anything I wanted and telling me she was dressed in sexy underwear and so on. I stood my ground though and didn't give in to temptation. That is something I never could have done in the past I would have just gone instead of doing what I really needed to do, catch up on sleep.

Anyway onwards and upwards with stage 6 Smile

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 03-14-2013

Awesome results. Big Grin

RE: Journey to social greatness - Sean - 03-15-2013

WOw man, that's fantastic!

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-16-2013

Thanks guys.

So one of the girls from the other week keeps messaging me (A bit to much for my liking). One of her messages did help me come to some realizations though. She was saying that I seem like the kind of guy who will break the rules to get what he wants and will always go after what he wants. The more I think about that now the more I realize that is more and more becoming my reality. I tend to now take action, be honest and go after what I want without excuses. This is now my reality and I can't see it any other way, It's almost eerie how the naturalizer works in that way.

RE: Journey to social greatness - SargeMaximus - 03-16-2013

(03-16-2013, 03:11 AM)jimbobday Wrote: Thanks guys.

So one of the girls from the other week keeps messaging me (A bit to much for my liking). One of her messages did help me come to some realizations though. She was saying that I seem like the kind of guy who will break the rules to get what he wants and will always go after what he wants. The more I think about that now the more I realize that is more and more becoming my reality. I tend to now take action, be honest and go after what I want without excuses. This is now my reality and I can't see it any other way, It's almost eerie how the naturalizer works in that way.
Awesome dude! You gonna hook up with her?

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-17-2013

(03-16-2013, 04:43 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 03:11 AM)jimbobday Wrote: Thanks guys.

Awesome dude! You gonna hook up with her?

Already have Wink

So stage 6 is leaving me pretty tired but with little to no resistance. I think WM has definitely cut down some of the fear that caused me so much resistance in the past and i'm liking it Smile

I've noticed some fear coming up around BAMM, even though I'm really excited about starting it after I get back from holiday in a couple of months I notice that I try to come up with other subs I should use first like OGFS or Overcome Approach Anxiety. I just tell myself that it's fear and refocus.

On the business front the guy i'm working with has drummed up a few large businesses that are keen to run a pilot once we have finished creating the application. I've been slugging on even though I've been getting tripped up almost every day. I'm oh so close to getting the login working end to end as well as having written about 20% of the web service so progress is being made.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Shannon - 03-17-2013

The entire script of OGSF is in every one of BAMM 2.0's twelve stages. Believe me, you'll get plenty of it using BAMM 2.0 itself. Big Grin

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-21-2013

Thanks Shannon I think that's just what the doctor ordered Big Grin The more the fear is gone the more I feel free and the feeling is amazing.

So I've noticed some insecurities coming up the last few days which took away from some of stage 5's effects and left me feeling quite exhausted. The good thing is the way that I've dealt with them. During AM they controlled me and sent me into this spiral of anxiety and depression. Now during WM they are passing thoughts and letting go of them is easy. No more is the decent into darkness and disrepair but instead I am able to see the way through and release or realize that they are no more than a passing thought.

While the social side of things has cut down a little the business side of things is still ticking along nicely. I've managed to get the login screen of my app all operational along with some sort of session management. In the past I would have just given up well before this because it was to hard but now I push through for I can see the light at the end and enjoy the challenge of the moment.

I've also realized that I have now lost 9kg in 7 weeks so am very pleased with my progress on that front. I may have to allow myself some down time from work and going out at some point just to relax and regather myself to ensure I don't burn out. I've been going full throttle for 1.5 months now in various angles and even though I keep myself very healthy these days both mentally and physically there's only so much one person can handle before they burn themselves out. A day for just myself to spend in relaxation, reflection and comfort is in order sometime in the next two weeks Smile

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-21-2013

So something else quite miraculous happened today. I was walking down to the doctors and there was a guy playing a classical guitar. I decided to stop and have a listen for a little bit. After a few moments I found myself standing there in the middle of a busy sidewalk marveling over the beauty of the music and could feel it like never before and noticed that not one other person was paying attention to it. It reminded me of a story I heard a while back where one of the worlds greatest violinists was playing the worlds most expensive violin in a subway and no one apart from a few children stopped to listen. It makes me wonder are we so wrapped up in our own worlds that we can't appreciate the moments around us. For me it truly was an amazing moment to be able to appreciate the simplicity of life and the moment that is. I think this stage has more about being present in the moment Big Grin

When I was at my doctor which I've been seeing for years he commented to me that he had never seen me smile like I was before, that I seemed so genuinely happy. He then went I to say I have a look of danger and passion in my eyes like I would break the rules and won't put up with any nonsense but at the same time will fill your life with passion and purpose. Again just reaffirms the changes that have been made in my journey Smile

RE: Journey to social greatness - HMoody - 03-22-2013

Seems like you're getting some amazing results there Jimbobday! I can't wait till I am able to Run WM 5.0 in the future. It'll be interesting to see how AM 5, SM 2, and WM 2 affect me after I finish my run of OGSF. I would imagine this time will be a lot smoother than my initial run of AM 2011 with the effects being all the greater now that fear, guilt, and shame are not holding me back.

RE: Journey to social greatness - Spiral - 03-22-2013

Do any of you remember if there is OFSG in WM 2.0? You're getting inspiring results Jim! I enjoy reading them.

RE: Journey to social greatness - MangoEruption - 03-22-2013

If I recall the full OF script is in WM 2.0.

RE: Journey to social greatness - HMoody - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 06:10 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: If I recall the full OF script is in WM 2.0.

I concur! Big Grin

@ Spiral - As I recall, OGSF was created after WM 2.0 was released so it did not make into WM 2.0

RE: Journey to social greatness - Magnus - 03-22-2013

Thanks guys. OFGS didn't make it into WM unfortunately but the full OF script did and I can say this much I believe the majority of fears I have left now are ones that are held in place by guilt and shame i.e. being able to approach and talk to extremely good looking women which is held in place by shame which I have delved quite deeply into outside of subs

@HMoody I look forward to seeing your results on AM5 after having run OGSF that was going to be my plan of attack if BAMM hadn't been around Tongue I think you are going to see some absolutely awesome results dude as I know for me just the OF part of WM has significantly helped with resistance

@Spiral thanks dude for me its actually the results that haven't been about women that I have enjoyed the most. Like getting passion back into my life and everything I do and living life a lot more fully and in reality rather than in a dream land. Oh and being able to say no to guaranteed sex if I am busy doing my own thing or to tired.