Subliminal Talk
psychic seduction - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: psychic seduction (/Thread-psychic-seduction)

Pages: 1 2

psychic seduction - the.dude - 09-20-2012

hello..
i am here with a question which is not related to this forum

but i want help regarding it from you people as you have great knowledge specially shanon

is psychic seduction of a perticular girl is harmfull??

i need to imagine and feel her turning on because of me

bt sm says it is dangerous to seduce sm1 without their will

sooooo i am confused .. plsssd help

RE: psychic seduction - Shannon - 09-22-2012

It is considered a major no-no to attempt to manipulate a specific person into any response they do not naturally have using psychic ability, LOA, active or passive causality manipulation, magick, etc. etc. This is taking away the person's free will, and it is extremely negative and expensive karmically to do so. Having done this myself in the (distant) past, allow me to assure you... the price is higher than the value of the results. Don't do it.

RE: psychic seduction - the.dude - 09-22-2012

thank you so much shanon. .

Can i atleast talk to that person and share my feelings at alpha theta level?

It won't harm her . . Right?

RE: psychic seduction - Yuri - 09-22-2012

(09-22-2012, 06:08 PM)the.dude Wrote: thank you so much shanon. .

Can i atleast talk to that person and share my feelings at alpha theta level?

It won't harm her . . Right?

well that is still in a way energy manipulation since ur basicly sending out ur energy to them and u probably will unconciously will see them handling it the way "you would want it handled by them" but again i believe theres a fine line between actuall psychic seduction/ energy manipulation and slightly openning the eyes of the other person on u.

yeah so should i do it or it will harm me?

RE: psychic seduction - Yuri - 09-22-2012

if ur intention is good and u geniuinly like the other person then i say go for it but dont take it too far. thats just my oppinion on it honestly i dont know if this would harm u or not, i have done this in the past but it was out of fear/jealousy/hate and i wasent mature enough i did all types of crazy magic psychic seduction stuff but i dont do that anymore now.

Edit: btw at some point in life u might be blind folded thinking what u do is out of love just like what happend with me when i had no other way bringing my ex gf back but then i ended up finding out it was all out of bad intentions.

RE: psychic seduction - Benjamin - 09-22-2012

I think setting the intention to only have it work if she is open to it and she wants it from you would help.

No seducing them against their will. Though I can't really see that working anyway.

we like each other before . . But because of some mis understandings she thinks i'm player and don't want to talk with me anymore . . But she is the girl i like the most . . So . . . I will try telling her all ma true feelings . . Thank you guys for help

RE: psychic seduction - Sean - 09-22-2012

Also, remember, there are billions of women. Don't get hung up on just one.

RE: psychic seduction - Shannon - 09-27-2012

Why not just walk up to her and tell her at the beta level? The most basic rule of energy work is that you don't hammer a nail with a nuclear bomb.

RE: psychic seduction - the.dude - 09-27-2012

because we had a great fight . . She loved to smile at me before and now she behaves as my presence is irritating her . . So how will go to her and tell her anything???

RE: psychic seduction - Yuri - 09-27-2012

dude, ur getting too stuck up on the girl and that's not good for you, either u go tell her we need to talk and tell her what ur basicly feeling, or just say its her loss and move on, if you stare at the finger pointing out you will miss out on the moon.

RE: psychic seduction - massagemaggie - 09-27-2012

If your presence is irritating her, then don't irritate her with it. Send her (unconditional, not only based on her responding to you with arousal) love and good will, and then leave her alone. Pestering is one of the most unattractive qualities. She doesn't seem to trust you because you've been displaying untrustworthy behaviour. Or maybe she's just saying that as an excuse to get you off her back. Leave her alone and if she IS attracted to you, she'll start smiling again and trying to get your attention.

RE: psychic seduction - the.dude - 09-28-2012

(09-27-2012, 07:11 PM)biakoia Wrote: dude, ur getting too stuck up on the girl and that's not good for you, either u go tell her we need to talk and tell her what ur basicly feeling, or just say its her loss and move on, if you stare at the finger pointing out you will miss out on the moon.

Yeah dude you are right . . I decided to move on . . Thank you