Subliminal Talk
Fearless MD - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fearless MD (/Thread-Fearless-MD)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Fearless MD - MD81 - 09-16-2012

Ok few days in with Overcome Fear (Not doing any other sub along with it)

I was actually a bit nervous to put this on as I was expecting extreme resistance like 2X what you would expect from AM 2011 Stage 3 first run - though it seems like the subliminal is very well balanced and creates a sort of euphoria for me. I fall sleep very good and wake up energized listening to this with minimal tiredness - Resistance is not really there as I have experienced on other subliminal sets.

Emotions are varying from joy to anger and sometimes a little bit of fear, however since I can identify these emotions happening hence I just dont go along with the emotions. Getting lustful looks from women these days (SM effects becoming stronger) pretty much every where I am going.

Today I felt a lot of anger. Just plain anger like I have discovered a strength in myself which I was not aware of before and hence I am angry. Had to cool it down actually by working hardcore in gym today.

I have gut feelings that running through OF is going to unlock a lot of potential for me.

Will keep you all posted.

RE: Fearless MD - Shannon - 09-16-2012

It may be that you're now releasing anger that you were too afraid to release previously. Very interesting. Smile

RE: Fearless MD - Spiral - 09-16-2012

MD I so look forward to your reading your results. Smile

RE: Fearless MD - MD81 - 09-17-2012

(09-16-2012, 02:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: It may be that you're now releasing anger that you were too afraid to release previously. Very interesting. Smile

I had a Reiki/Craniosacral therapy session a month ago - and the practitioner told me that you are holding a lot of anger in your heart. It was kind of surprise for me - as in Anger? I am holding Anger?

RE: Fearless MD - MD81 - 09-17-2012

(09-16-2012, 03:08 PM)Spiral Wrote: MD I so look forward to your reading your results. Smile

I will duly update here Spiral Smile So far I am happy that I decided to do overcome fear sub; the mornings are pretty good and energized.

RE: Fearless MD - Sean - 09-19-2012

(09-14-2012, 12:55 AM)DrDestiny Wrote: Hi Whats the movie ? I can't access it in UK .Thanks .

It's Revolver.

RE: Fearless MD - MD81 - 10-05-2012

Roughly 10 more days to go on Overcoming Fear.

The results have been interesting. I have become more and more aware where I feel afraid and was doing certain actions or giving responses emerging from background fear of something.

I have been meditating extensively last few weeks and I feel a very nice balance coming out - A balance of inner peace, where the 'chatter' mind shuts off pretty much. This combined with over come fear makes me feel so powerful at certain times like I own this world. More in the sense that I am very deeply connected to this world or universe and have no fear of any outcome and everything will move smooth as per my understanding or wish. People responses have been a bit different towards me as well - as in they see something special. These 100% confident and fearless euphoria occurrences are short and infrequent but they are definitely there.

I thought I didn't have much social anxiety as I was very much used to put myself in uncomfortable situations and hangout or even have my holiday in different countries completely solo. I was wrong. I have discovered a whole new perspective of having 'no social anxiety'. This is a state where you dont seek any sort of validation, have solid confidence, no or very less fear and things start flowing as 'you' like it.

Recently I had some business to take care of and had to travel to one of the FSU countries. I used to have ample time in my evening so I was going out and socializing at different venues by myself - totally alone. The great thing is I was just mixing into the crowd very well (considering people are not friendly at all in FSU - totally not like USA), maintaining a great social value and building great connections. I was having a blast every night. Great people including some top business men just stepping up to me and befriending me and inviting me to later parties or other venues - of course I roll solo sharply dressed in the venue with a swagger and style - the one which I got solid from going through Alpha Male.

So I have done a lot of solo trips but this time it was different - Before I used to power through uncomfortable situations or anxiety and build the confidence by pushing myself - but this time the anxiety/ fear was not existing or was very weak and it sorts of liberates your mind to focus on the moment you are in. Stopping this chatter in your mind is the most powerful thing you can have.

Exhibiting confidence or fearlessness brings certain confrontation as well. Some 'Macho' men like to toughen it up with you and break your confidence or physically over power you by their size or physical dominance. This started happening to me again - but now I just have to stand still and have a deep stare in their eyes and they back off. This reminds me one of the incidents in my last trip where a girl in a bar out of nowhere jumped at me and started making out and grinding me; later to be rescued and pulled by her group of skinhead male friends. These guys asked me to come outside the club; what for I dont know. And to my surprise I went out without any hesitation to confront them. The result - the guys couldn't do anything, they were weak. I just had to smirk and walk back in.

So overall I would recommend Overcome Fear a definite try run to those who have gone through Alpha Male, Sex Magnet and Women Magnet and feel they still need a little kick to make fall all Alpha Male and S/W Magnet concepts in one place coherently.

Overcome Fear might be a lot powerful for some like Absolute Self Confidence is. As I finish my 32 days, I would update if there can be any improvements - so far I feel my fear was at level 6 out of 10 and now going through Overcome Fear is 4. I hope I am able to completely eliminate it - and that would be amazing.

RE: Fearless MD - Spiral - 10-05-2012

Nice, MD! I'm going for it. you should consider running it for another 32 days.

RE: Fearless MD - Patti - 10-05-2012

Awesome post MD! I'm looking forward to using that sub in the future. I think I have lots of stored up fear down deep that I need to rid myself of.

(10-05-2012, 07:11 AM)Patti Wrote: Awesome post MD! I'm looking forward to using that sub in the future. I think I have lots of stored up fear down deep that I need to rid myself of.

Thanks Patti. I am following your Quit Smoking Journal - wish you best of luck.

(10-05-2012, 04:50 AM)Spiral Wrote: Nice, MD! I'm going for it. you should consider running it for another 32 days.

Hmm..I think I would rather run another 32 days in six months time or so. It takes me a while to completely integrate the sub in use - so a run later might be better in my opinion.

RE: Fearless MD - Spiral - 10-05-2012

Sure. I know that Shannon recommends that for long term results run for 90 days. Then refresh every year or so.

RE: Fearless MD - Benjamin - 10-05-2012

Wow awesome, I like the sound of that. I really look forward to using this at some stage or atleast WM 2.0 which has it in it.

Because I have alot of fear, I know it will help me alot.

RE: Fearless MD - Shannon - 10-06-2012

32 days is the minimum amount of time recommended for use to achieve the goal. Definitely suggest you keep going.