Subliminal Talk
Money Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Money Magnet (/Thread-Money-Magnet--1547)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Money Magnet - Shannon - 06-16-2017

The time is not here yet. The technology is not yet finished being developed. And when it is I have a lot on my plate still.

But there will be a 6G money magnet/abundance program or maybe a set, which will be in line with what you guys are looking for.

And while the concepts presented here will be considered, we have to remember that from my point of view, things are very different to consider than from the point of view of someone who is not familiar with all of what is going on behind the scenes and what actually goes into the scripts.

We are not all about sex. I chose DMSI as my vehicle to get the 6G skeleton script going because it is the most challenging goal possible and the most interesting for and to the most possible people at the same time, which will result in the best possible 6G skeleton script.

I am quite ready to do something else, but the time is not right yet and this is not all about what I want. It's about what leads to the end goal I have to achieve to make everything work as it needs to in the future.

Yes, you have been waiting literally years for this. I understand. So have I. And it frustrates me not to be finished developing 6G yet. But it is what it is, and that is what I must deal with. The best way to the program you want here is the path we are on.

RE: Money Magnet - ReeZoX - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 12:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: The time is not here yet. The technology is not yet finished being developed. And when it is I have a lot on my plate still.

But there will be a 6G money magnet/abundance program or maybe a set, which will be in line with what you guys are looking for.

And while the concepts presented here will be considered, we have to remember that from my point of view, things are very different to consider than from the point of view of someone who is not familiar with all of what is going on behind the scenes and what actually goes into the scripts.

We are not all about sex. I chose DMSI as my vehicle to get the 6G skeleton script going because it is the most challenging goal possible and the most interesting for and to the most possible people at the same time, which will result in the best possible 6G skeleton script.

I am quite ready to do something else, but the time is not right yet and this is not all about what I want. It's about what leads to the end goal I have to achieve to make everything work as it needs to in the future.

Yes, you have been waiting literally years for this. I understand. So have I. And it frustrates me not to be finished developing 6G yet. But it is what it is, and that is what I must deal with. The best way to the program you want here is the path we are on.

Would it be possible to make something at the very least to a beginning to a Money Magnet/Abundance program after 3.2? Or would that be too far in the future to decide? Smile

RE: Money Magnet - AbundanceCH - 06-28-2017

(06-16-2017, 01:39 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 12:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: The time is not here yet. The technology is not yet finished being developed. And when it is I have a lot on my plate still.

Would it be possible to make something at the very least to a beginning to a Money Magnet/Abundance program after 3.2? Or would that be too far in the future to decide? Smile
This!

The record shows not much has been done when it comes to diversifying IML subliminals (recently there was a 5g manifest lover program out plus healing programs in 5g or above). BASE was the last and only financial subliminal 5g or above. Prove me wrong.

RE: Money Magnet - Benjamin - 06-28-2017

EDIT: I answered that and see that Shannon already described it better than me. He answered your question so i'm not sure why he needs to 'prove you wrong'.

RE: Money Magnet - Shannon - 06-29-2017

Look, guys... right now I am developing 6G and it is very complex work, and I am building MLS and even though it is just the key script, there are what, 115 sub-goals with multiple statements each to create and optimize and verify? Then I have to build a six stage 5.5G custom, and then DMSI 3.2... none of which is simple, easy or quick work.

So it's not that I don't want to make these programs, it's that the work I'm doing right now is slow and challenging, and I don't want to build stuff more than once. So when I get to it, I get to it. It'll get done, but I have several months of work right now ahead of me. Oh, forgot, a second six stage 5.5G custom after DMSI 3.2... Yeah.

RE: Money Magnet - brightike - 06-30-2017

(06-28-2017, 05:03 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 01:39 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:

This!

The record shows not much has been done when it comes to diversifying IML subliminals (recently there was a 5g manifest lover program out plus healing programs in 5g or above). BASE was the last and only financial subliminal 5g or above. Prove me wrong.

To be a complete ass, devils advocate, etc I spend a minute amount of time in the forums. With that said, anyone that has paid attention to what Shannon writes and doesn't have their head in sand (kindly put) has read how Shannon chooses what to build next based on his goals. He inputs his desired end goal (this is extrapolating) into his models and they tell him what to do next. Now... since you figure you might know better... you could always record your ever so cleverly developed scripts yourself and run them on your own. I mean since you have shown so much success in building and marketing your own subliminal programs...Big Grin:angel:

RE: Money Magnet - Adrien Silva - 08-05-2017

when do you think a money sub will come out?

RE: Money Magnet - Benjamin - 08-05-2017

There is a few already, Become A Successful Entrepreneur, Think Like A Millionaire, Maximum Sales Success and a couple more here.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categories/business-and-finance/

It's unlikely upgrades for other programs around this that were in 3g and new ones will be created before 6g is released, which is still in development.

RE: Money Magnet - Adrien Silva - 08-06-2017

(08-05-2017, 07:42 PM)Benjamin Wrote: There is a few already, Become A Successful Entrepreneur, Think Like A Millionaire, Maximum Sales Success and a couple more here.

It's unlikely upgrades for other programs around this that were in 3g and new ones will be created before 6g is released, which is still in development.

I meant 6g money sub. sorry

RE: Money Magnet - Shawn - 08-06-2017

(08-06-2017, 12:20 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 07:42 PM)Benjamin Wrote: There is a few already, Become A Successful Entrepreneur, Think Like A Millionaire, Maximum Sales Success and a couple more here.

I meant 6g money sub. sorry

When is 6G coming out?

RE: Money Magnet - Benjamin - 08-06-2017

Ok, yeah it's still in development and there's no set date as of yet.

Shannon is using DMSI as a vehicle to develop it and each release will have more technology from 6g. But seeing it's still being developed, the best answer is "when it's ready."