Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) (/Thread-AM-5-0-Assessment-Not-a-Diary)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-29-2012

does using ultrasonics on a very high volume cause any damage to hearing? or perhaps decrease effectiveness ?

I have been trying to use them at a very high volume (on speakers) without distorted voices from the speakers I don't feel anything annoying so i'm guessing its fine but just need to make sure.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 11-29-2012

(11-29-2012, 12:14 AM)Yuri Wrote: does using ultrasonics on a very high volume cause any damage to hearing? or perhaps decrease effectiveness ?

I have been trying to use them at a very high volume (on speakers) without distorted voices from the speakers I don't feel anything annoying so i'm guessing its fine but just need to make sure.

What is the difference between a sound with a pitch of 2 kHz playing at 68 decibels of volume, and a sound with a pitch of 20 kHz playing at 68 decibels of volume? It surely isn't the volume. Pitch isn't going to hurt your ears, but volume can. Regardless of pitch. Make sure you calibrate volume according to the instructions.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-29-2012

Ok thank you.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 12-09-2012

I definitely need another run through of AM.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 01-05-2013

Ok A note on the voice changing, I feel like everyday I wake up with a soar throat and can barely speak and I am definite its from the sub, though I feel like it is so close to making the change in voice but its not reaching that changing point its very close to it but not close enough to make the change I'm not sure if this is caused by under usage? because i believe i'm using it fairly enough or perhaps it needs more time to make that change, not sure but time will tell.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 04-27-2013

Okay this is a little sad because I have been using WM for a while now and I got no place to write about it because I cant create new threads and there is no solution for my problem, so I guess only place to talk about it is here.

problem is I am in stage 3 and no effects until now I really cant notice anything different I need help I'm thinking of redoing it all over from the start or something because I don't know it don't look like its doing any work...

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 04-27-2013

Don't start over. Finish it. Just because you haven't noticed any differences doesn't mean there aren't any. Are you getting out and socializing?

Also, on the threads thing, have you adjusted your settings at all in your control panel for your account? Have you tried a different browser? Also try clearing your browser cache.

I did try to go out and socialize same old patterns I barely feel like talking most of the time even in my Uni I'm usually sitting alone most of the time.

here is the thing my doubt is about the way I went about using it, Most of the time I used the ultrasonic track with high volume a little under the crackling sound and went to sleep (my bed is in the same room as my desktop)

the way I went through AM was I would have every speaker on each side of the bed and used trickling with medium volume that's why I thought about redoing it from scratch but if u think it is better to keep going after this small summary then il keep going.

and with the threads thing yes I did all of the options are set on default and I tried creating a new account it said this IP address is marked as a spammer, tried to contact some admins about it they said there is no restrictions on my account, tried a different browser same problem, so I'm out of options.

Quote:I did try to go out and socialize same old patterns I barely feel like talking most of the time even in my Uni I'm usually sitting alone most of the time.

here is the thing my doubt is about the way I went about using it, Most of the time I used the ultrasonic track with high volume a little under the crackling sound and went to sleep (my bed is in the same room as my desktop)

the way I went through AM was I would have every speaker on each side of the bed and used trickling with medium volume that's why I thought about redoing it from scratch but if u think it is better to keep going after this small summary then il keep going.

Using it in ultrasonic with a higher volume will work better, not worse. Presuming your speakers/player pass the speaker test.

Are you having any sort of response that suggests resistance, other than simply not doing what is being suggested? Based on what you're telling me, I would have to conclude that you're stonewalling the program. But yes, just keep going. And calibrate volume according to the instructions.

Quote:and with the threads thing yes I did all of the options are set on default and I tried creating a new account it said this IP address is marked as a spammer, tried to contact some admins about it they said there is no restrictions on my account, tried a different browser same problem, so I'm out of options.

I'll refer this to Andrew to look at when he's available.

Well, I just tested the speakers test again and I heard the pitch going up fine until 23-24 I couldn't hear anything after that so I'm guessing the speakers are fine.

I know the higher the better I just meant the transition I did from speakers located right beside my head to me sleeping on the other side of the bed and further from the speakers made the effect less powerful especially with the blanket the pillow etc, I'm just confused I guess.

perhaps not doing what is being suggested from the program is considered enough resistance?

I'm not sure really because there is no breakdown of the stages yet like u did with AM so I cant tell if I'm resisting something specifically or not.

It's sad because I was really looking forward for this yet I cant be sad until the whole program is over ^^ so for now hoping just it was nothing wrong done on my end.

and thx for looking into the account thing.

It sounds to me like you just need to relax and allow the program to run it's course and see at the end. Smile

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 05-29-2013

stage 4 WM no progress still, only difference between AM and WM is in AM I actually didnt care about being alone, now it annoys me as shit I don't know but this is annoying as hell

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 05-31-2013

oh and my issue with the whole creating threads etc is not yet fixed I sincerely need help

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 05-31-2013

I've let Andrew know about the issue, so we're working on it.