Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) (/Thread-AM-5-0-Assessment-Not-a-Diary)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 11-23-2012

Anger is not resistance in this case, but the reverse. It's proof the program is working, because the program is telling you not to accept sub-par treatment, and anger is usually a response to being subjected to exactly that. Don't hold on to it, express it safely. A heavy bag might be good. But also use it to power your passion for positive change. If you can, turn it into positive change.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-24-2012

Noted Shannon.

thank you.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-24-2012

My question of the day is how do you guys think people actually find out what they "REALLY" want to do out of life, and I do not mean the daily normal job or money seeking (unless that's what you want)

I know to some this question might sound ridiculous, to me though beginning to feel more like the hardest question created by Man.

so wise men, share your advice.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - woceyes - 11-24-2012

this might not be helpful but im not sure ive been plagued by this question since my first run through of am and every time i think i found something it didn't like it. When you strip out money or some lame 9 to 5 job your left with the old do what you love thing. i think it just kind of falls into your lap, but im not sure. So i am going with i love to do to, until i make money off it. in the mean time ill keep my lame 9 to 5 job to pay bills. lol

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Aram - 11-25-2012

Hey Yuri.

What do you want?

Can you imagine/feel having that?

If you already have that, what do you then want?

And if you already have that, what do you then want?

And can you imagine/feel having that?

Etc. Just go on and on until you come to your deepest desire. It may seem very simple, but you do have to keep your concentration high so I would do this while in a refreshed and energized mood/state. Also this process is not about only thinking, but actually FEEL what it would feel like to have what you want. When you get a sense of what it really feels like to have/be/do that, THEN you continue with "what would I want now?" because you will come from the viewpoint of that desire already being fulfilled.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-25-2012

(11-24-2012, 11:32 PM)woceyes Wrote: this might not be helpful but im not sure ive been plagued by this question since my first run through of am and every time i think i found something it didn't like it. When you strip out money or some lame 9 to 5 job your left with the old do what you love thing. i think it just kind of falls into your lap, but im not sure. So i am going with i love to do to, until i make money off it. in the mean time ill keep my lame 9 to 5 job to pay bills. lol

Here is the problem with me woceyes, I believe a 9 to 5 job was created to delude you same with school same with college, funny they all got nearly the same amount of time.

and here is the case you wake up early in the morning go to that job that actually represents nothing to you and then come back at 5 with some traffic maybe even 6, you are so tired and bored out of your skull that you need to relax for a bit watch some tv or sleep for an hour its already 7 and its dinner time already then its 8 and i'm not even adding up the time if you needed to do some small chores and toilet time.

what time do you have left for yourself? 1-2 hours max? and your mind is still not clear by that time and therefore you cannot really think straight with those 1-2 hours.

and you have that 1 or 2 day off that u just wait for to release all the tension that was created by that week alone and you do it by friends girls or w-e you do, but after that comes the same cycle all over again.

its funny how in ancient times when someone would say I am on the journey of self knowing it would be considered great, now they would consider you a lunatic.

and it is true and sad that it has become a need for people to have that job just to pay there bills.

and i believe doing what you love should be the normal and not something that everybody looks for, and helping others in need and doing the right thing should be essential.

and my problem is i neither know what I love nor do i know how to help people and to me it has no relation to money.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-25-2012

(11-25-2012, 02:49 AM)Aram Wrote: Hey Yuri.

What do you want?

If you already have that, what do you then want?

And can you imagine/feel having that?

Etc. Just go on and on until you come to your deepest desire. It may seem very simple, but you do have to keep your concentration high so I would do this while in a refreshed and energized mood/state. Also this process is not about only thinking, but actually FEEL what it would feel like to have what you want. When you get a sense of what it really feels like to have/be/do that, THEN you continue with "what would I want now?" because you will come from the viewpoint of that desire already being fulfilled.

Hey Aram.

I have used all those techniques and tricks over and over and over even when I was just a kid, they have never worked with me I could never have a picture of who I am or what I want.

It is perhaps because I already had most things that people want or seek, I experienced life very broadly and got bored of it at a very young age and still am.

and the truth is I do not want or desire things anymore the only thing I am seeking is realizing my potential in helping others, which I found out in those two days that I cannot do by asking or looking at other peoples potential or what they found out to be capable of doing and yeah I knew that already but it seems that I have been desperate and seeking answers elsewhere other than myself but now I fully realized it cannot be found somewhere other than inside myself.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Spiral - 11-26-2012

Aram's suggestion seems valid if you practice enough and have fun with it. Being patient with yourself is necessary in acheiving goals and figureing out what you want to do.

You say you want to help people though.. Yuri, do you practice giving with no attachment on a daily basis? I had to do that for a long while and it felt wierd.. and now I do these things naturally. however, I don't think I do it so often it could really change alot of people's perspectives on things and life in general. I probably don't do it enough to make a positive change but I am in balance with myself now I feel like. What I can do though is instead of give things to others or pump up people and their emotions I can truly inspire them by the things I do. So now I really have a strong desire to prove people wrong especially my parents. I may be holding on to some things in the past but this desire is also keeping me fairly clear because I am seriously prioritizing the things I do and managing my time wisely. Like, what will I do when I get home.. what am I going to have done by the end of the year.. where would I like to be in 5 years.

I do not have everything planned out though. I just know I want to make lots of money and I can. I want to make 1 billion dollars in 5 years. Call me insane but I can do it. maybe not in five years but that's what I'm going for. I know what I love.. but I'm not too excited about my 9 to 5. I'm grateful.. but want do really do something with my life. So how about inspire others with my own success and help others as much as I can along the way. I have to put some things aside that I love to do now.. because I need time for practice. it's an excuse now but I also need to work through some fears as well. In the mean time I'll make lots of money Smile

What do you want to do? Like Aram said.. just start asking yourself questions. I know you've done this before but think of something you'd like to do that would help you to continually grow and make progress. Be an inspiration to others. Do you like to draw? Do you like surfing? Do you enjoy music and play an instrument? Balance your life out with hobbies.. you might find something you really love. Do it and let it kill you. Surrender to it completely at all times when doing the thing you love to do. You may not make money by doing it.. but if you do it enough you will. Or you can just make lots of money and figure out how you are going to make lots of money!

My subliminal suggestions for you are (in order): Extreme gratitude and appreciation, Overcome Fear 1.1, then Happiness and joy.

And you are doing alpha male now so finish that. This is what I can suggest. It was only about 2-3 months ago where i felt completely lost and almost slipped into depression.

In the mean time kick ass at your 9 to 5. Do the best job you can, be the best employee you can, but stay as true to yourself as possible and never let anyone walk over you.. not even your boss(es). But leave everything better than you found it. (I'm being sort of hypocritical because I need to clean my bathroom >.< )

I hope I shed some light on the situation.

EDIT: i would consider ASC 5G as well

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 11-26-2012

The path to knowing what you want to do outwardly in life is the result of knowing what and who you are inwardly. It is what makes you happy, because what makes you happy - genuinely happy, not "I'm playing video games" happy - is what you are designed to do.

Knowing what you are designed to do comes from discovering yourself. Discovering yourself is an internal journey.

Look within.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-26-2012

(11-26-2012, 07:50 AM)Spiral Wrote: Aram's suggestion seems valid if you practice enough and have fun with it. Being patient with yourself is necessary in acheiving goals and figureing out what you want to do.

You say you want to help people though.. Yuri, do you practice giving with no attachment on a daily basis? I had to do that for a long while and it felt wierd.. and now I do these things naturally. however, I don't think I do it so often it could really change alot of people's perspectives on things and life in general. I probably don't do it enough to make a positive change but I am in balance with myself now I feel like. What I can do though is instead of give things to others or pump up people and their emotions I can truly inspire them by the things I do. So now I really have a strong desire to prove people wrong especially my parents. I may be holding on to some things in the past but this desire is also keeping me fairly clear because I am seriously prioritizing the things I do and managing my time wisely. Like, what will I do when I get home.. what am I going to have done by the end of the year.. where would I like to be in 5 years.

I do not have everything planned out though. I just know I want to make lots of money and I can. I want to make 1 billion dollars in 5 years. Call me insane but I can do it. maybe not in five years but that's what I'm going for. I know what I love.. but I'm not too excited about my 9 to 5. I'm grateful.. but want do really do something with my life. So how about inspire others with my own success and help others as much as I can along the way. I have to put some things aside that I love to do now.. because I need time for practice. it's an excuse now but I also need to work through some fears as well. In the mean time I'll make lots of money Smile

What do you want to do? Like Aram said.. just start asking yourself questions. I know you've done this before but think of something you'd like to do that would help you to continually grow and make progress. Be an inspiration to others. Do you like to draw? Do you like surfing? Do you enjoy music and play an instrument? Balance your life out with hobbies.. you might find something you really love. Do it and let it kill you. Surrender to it completely at all times when doing the thing you love to do. You may not make money by doing it.. but if you do it enough you will. Or you can just make lots of money and figure out how you are going to make lots of money!

My subliminal suggestions for you are (in order): Extreme gratitude and appreciation, Overcome Fear 1.1, then Happiness and joy.

And you are doing alpha male now so finish that. This is what I can suggest. It was only about 2-3 months ago where i felt completely lost and almost slipped into depression.

In the mean time kick ass at your 9 to 5. Do the best job you can, be the best employee you can, but stay as true to yourself as possible and never let anyone walk over you.. not even your boss(es). But leave everything better than you found it. (I'm being sort of hypocritical because I need to clean my bathroom >.< )

I hope I shed some light on the situation.

EDIT: i would consider ASC 5G as well

When I truly searched within, these couple of days are transforming points in my life I must say, the only reason I felt what I felt and was burning inside to help people was because I was feeling useless and it was a lack in me that wanted me to do this, when I truly understood that and realized it, I simply transcended it, now this dose not mean that I don't want to help people it simply means when I choose to do it, it will be because it is the right thing to do and not fill some lack inside me of.

gladly spiral I am not forced to be in a 9 to 5 job Smile.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-26-2012

(11-26-2012, 03:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: The path to knowing what you want to do outwardly in life is the result of knowing what and who you are inwardly. It is what makes you happy, because what makes you happy - genuinely happy, not "I'm playing video games" happy - is what you are designed to do.

Knowing what you are designed to do comes from discovering yourself. Discovering yourself is an internal journey.

Look within.

True words, very very true words shannon.

Thank you.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Spiral - 11-27-2012

(11-26-2012, 03:44 PM)Yuri Wrote: When I truly searched within, these couple of days are transforming points in my life I must say, the only reason I felt what I felt and was burning inside to help people was because I was feeling useless and it was a lack in me that wanted me to do this, when I truly understood that and realized it, I simply transcended it, now this dose not mean that I don't want to help people it simply means when I choose to do it, it will be because it is the right thing to do and not fill some lack inside me of.

gladly spiral I am not forced to be in a 9 to 5 job Smile.

My sincere congratulations! I myself have overcome this very recently.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Ryan - 11-27-2012

(10-28-2012, 12:11 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:57 PM)Tiesto Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:48 PM)Yuri Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:33 PM)Tiesto Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 08:31 PM)Yuri Wrote: sighh, i thought shit should be easier by now but shit is still hard.

This AM training is tough for us first time user. I'm beginning to think after I completed my my first run, I should do my second run as soon as possible so that I won't regress back and have to suffer like it's the first time again.

yup and i would absolutely say if AM is done in 5G a 5.0 run through should be required first.

I agree, judging from how rough AM 5.0 is treating me, I can't imagine what it will be like going straight to AM 6.0 (5G/HST/SOS/OE), without going through AM 5.0 first.

Better be ready to get smacked around and dragged all over the place in a world of pain, lol! :p

And you thought I was kidding when I said that such a program would be so powerful that it scares me a bit. I wasn't. With all those enhancements in place at the same time, it would either tear you to shreds, or the process would become vastly easier. I'm thinking it would be much better to work up to such a program by using 5.0 a time or two first.

God, is there supposed to be an AM 6 soon? This is just nuts.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 11-27-2012

You make me laugh. No, AM 6.0 is not coming any time soon.