Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) (/Thread-AM-5-0-Assessment-Not-a-Diary)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 10-27-2012

Is it resistance or just a long road to where you are being taken?

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 09:33 PM)Tiesto Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 08:31 PM)Yuri Wrote: sighh, i thought shit should be easier by now but shit is still hard.

This AM training is tough for us first time user. I'm beginning to think after I completed my my first run, I should do my second run as soon as possible so that I won't regress back and have to suffer like it's the first time again.

yup and i would absolutely say if AM is done in 5G a 5.0 run through should be required first.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 09:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is it resistance or just a long road to where you are being taken?

i can only answer this if you point out to me how to figure out if it is resistance, but still i believe it is the long long road i am being dragged to.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Tiesto - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 09:48 PM)Yuri Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 08:31 PM)Yuri Wrote: sighh, i thought shit should be easier by now but shit is still hard.

This AM training is tough for us first time user. I'm beginning to think after I completed my my first run, I should do my second run as soon as possible so that I won't regress back and have to suffer like it's the first time again.

yup and i would absolutely say if AM is done in 5G a 5.0 run through should be required first.

I agree, judging from how rough AM 5.0 is treating me, I can't imagine what it will be like going straight to AM 6.0 (5G/HST/SOS/OE), without going through AM 5.0 first.

Better be ready to get smacked around and dragged all over the place in a world of pain, lol! :p

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 10-28-2012

(10-27-2012, 09:50 PM)Yuri Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is it resistance or just a long road to where you are being taken?

i can only answer this if you point out to me how to figure out if it is resistance, but still i believe it is the long long road i am being dragged to.

Not sure how to describe resistance without hearing more specifics, but I would tend to think you are right. Most of the time, using AM is like taking a cube and turning it into a sphere by continuously rolling it down the mountain: the rough edges get worn away by force which makes it a rough ride at first. After that, it will roll smoothly. That's why it's easy and enjoyable for me now, but you using the same program are having a rough time.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 10-28-2012

(10-27-2012, 09:57 PM)Tiesto Wrote:

I agree, judging from how rough AM 5.0 is treating me, I can't imagine what it will be like going straight to AM 6.0 (5G/HST/SOS/OE), without going through AM 5.0 first.

Better be ready to get smacked around and dragged all over the place in a world of pain, lol! :p

And you thought I was kidding when I said that such a program would be so powerful that it scares me a bit. I wasn't. With all those enhancements in place at the same time, it would either tear you to shreds, or the process would become vastly easier. I'm thinking it would be much better to work up to such a program by using 5.0 a time or two first.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Tiesto - 10-28-2012

(10-28-2012, 12:11 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:57 PM)Tiesto Wrote:

And you thought I was kidding when I said that such a program would be so powerful that it scares me a bit. I wasn't. With all those enhancements in place at the same time, it would either tear you to shreds, or the process would become vastly easier. I'm thinking it would be much better to work up to such a program by using 5.0 a time or two first.

Now, I see. Unless I experienced it myself, I would never understand what you were talking about.. Big Grin

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-21-2012

Damn I thought stage 4 would be easy, it is hard as shit in fact it reminds of stage 2 feeling useless and angry I could fight a group of polar bears right now and cut there faces.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Tiesto - 11-22-2012

(11-21-2012, 09:38 PM)Yuri Wrote: Damn I thought stage 4 would be easy, it is hard as shit in fact it reminds of stage 2 feeling useless and angry I could fight a group of polar bears right now and cut there faces.

I'm in Stage 2 right now, and I agree with you, I also feel useless, pathetic, and pissed off at a lot of things.. I can't wait to get out of this stage...

Maybe Stage 4 is refreshing the earlier stages, that might be the reason why the shitty feelings returned..

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-22-2012

yeah it does refresh the stages I knew that before hand but i thought because I have already been through stage 2 it would be easier u know?

I think the problem is AM is pressuring something I already was pissed of about without it which is I didn't know what I want and I still cant seem to figure it out, I only know I want to be doing something good for people but what that is I have no idea.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Sean - 11-22-2012

I'm finding Stage 4 to be similar, though somewhat attenuated in comparison.

Like my movie theater experience, telling the guy to turn off his cell phone and willing to get physical to maintain my enjoyment of the movie was rather telling. My personality is not one to choose violence first: had he escalated into physical confrontation, I was ready, willing, and able to finish the physical confrontation, and defeat was not possible.

Much like manifestation has been described to me, the only possibility I allowed was victory in one form or another.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-23-2012

This feels weird lately because i can notice my background thoughts creeping up, my old shit patterns of "you are useless worthless etc etc you don't deserve anything etc" and in a way I can sense them in some part of my brain just repeating and repeating and repeating today.

I'm guessing its resistance? or perhaps they are coming up to be released? anyway I didn't try to suppress them because i remember somewhere shannon mentioned flow with the feeling so if u get angry then GET angry etc so i simply chose to witness them go along.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Shannon - 11-23-2012

Witness them and allow them to disperse, let them go. But never accept or enhance them.

Getting angry is different than accepting resistance response.

RE: AM 5.0 Assessment (Not a Diary) - Yuri - 11-23-2012

so anger could not be a resistance sign? I have been waking up angry for some days now for no apparent reason I tried to accept it but it just kept on burning inside my solar plexus and i actually was forced to enhance it to make it go away, it was in a very controlled manner though just hitting shit inside my room because i didn't want to go out and rage on some innocent people lol.

Also my sexual energy came back with stage 4 and the feeling I'm getting is in a way it is trying to establish some sort of masculine power inside of me but again it becomes too much burning that I have to release it do you advise on trying to hold on to that solar plexus burn? because I am not aware of how to handle these things right now.