Subliminal Talk
Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-Evolver-s-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 09-16-2012

(09-16-2012, 02:51 AM)evolver Wrote: Unerring ability to wake up 1 minute before my alarm clock, achievement unlocked.

By the AM program?!

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - evolver - 09-22-2012

Yeah, probably related to the fact that I am using waves, but I seem to remember that I unlock this ability whenever I listen to your subs. Something about being semi-cognisant while mentally processing subs.

Edited to add: note that this does not affect my ability to unerringly press snooze or shift the alarm forward 15 minutes if I had a long night Wink

Well, I have successfully attracted a lovely aerobics/cycling instructor who is smitten with me. She's very open-minded and fun, so we'll see where this goes!

We went out last night and I socialized a lot, wasn't really having fun with the general public except for the private world with her and my close friends. I stayed at her house, and in the morning I was walking through a fancy neighbourhood and I felt a strange anti-social vibe come over me. Despite the fact that I was dressed like a baus from the 24th century, I still felt like a "cool kid" vibe was present from others that I did not share. Once I realized I was feeling like this it passed by. However, I do feel out of place socially at times, despite the fact that I am a total extrovert. Note that it has been a life long feeling for me to feel out of place at times. I am almost nearing the one month mark for AM, I'll switch to the next section in a week or so.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that even though I felt out of place I quickly snapped back into place when I realized all kinds of attractive women were checking me out on the public transport. Nothing like pheromones from a night with a lovely woman to make women want you!

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 09-22-2012

So what has AM done for you so far? Smile

Not sure yet, I haven't had any spectacular changes, just slow eventual progress the way it always is for me. I'll have to keep at it and find out. I am out of "my slump" at work and feel good about where I am going there.

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - Sean - 09-22-2012

I had much the same experience when I was leaving for a plane trip. My alarm did not go off, or the volume was set too low, so I did not get up at 4am as I had planned. I did awaken spontaneously at 4:15 without any desire to go back to sleep. My second alarm did go off at 4:30. This is during AM5 Stage 2.

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - evolver - 10-10-2012

I had this happen again when I needed to be up at 5:00am to be an extra on a movie set. I woke up exactly at 5:03 and found out that I had set my alarm for 5:00pm! It's like my body knows when I have something important.

So far some changes I have noticed now that I am on Stage 2.

-I have not been putting up with peoples shit.
-This has made me snap a few times.
-I feel like I am on a path upwards and onwards internally, and have the motivation to bring that change to my external world.

The aerobics teacher made a bad decision and did not inform me of certain things. Normally I would still sleep with her anyways, but something this time stopped me and i'm certain i'll break it off. I don't have as much sympathy, or perhaps you could say I don't feel as though female sexuality has as much sway over me in the case of this decision.

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - Sean - 10-10-2012

Bummer about the girl, but rock on for being strong enough to walk away if needed.

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 10-10-2012

Your subconscious always knows what time it is. If you tell it you need to wake up at X time, and that it's genuinely important, it will wake you up.

The effects you describe are all alpha working, even about the aerobics instructor. Alphas don't put up with shit, and they don't deal with people who aren't worth their time. You are rising above that sort of person.

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - smash - 10-11-2012

(10-10-2012, 03:52 PM)evolver Wrote: The aerobics teacher made a bad decision and did not inform me of certain things. Normally I would still sleep with her anyways, but something this time stopped me and i'm certain i'll break it off. I don't have as much sympathy, or perhaps you could say I don't feel as though female sexuality has as much sway over me in the case of this decision.

This is something, I experienced by myself during Alpha Set, too. Some girls, I had romantic encounters with, made bad decisions in the past. I broke contact with some of them, as I don´t need such stupid or dishonest people anymore in my life.

You will have the urge to surround yourself with people that are equal in concern of their beliefs, such as honesty, taking good care of themselves, will power and so on.

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - evolver - 10-14-2012

(10-11-2012, 01:11 AM)smash Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 03:52 PM)evolver Wrote: The aerobics teacher made a bad decision and did not inform me of certain things. Normally I would still sleep with her anyways, but something this time stopped me and i'm certain i'll break it off. I don't have as much sympathy, or perhaps you could say I don't feel as though female sexuality has as much sway over me in the case of this decision.

This is something, I experienced by myself during Alpha Set, too. Some girls, I had romantic encounters with, made bad decisions in the past. I broke contact with some of them, as I don´t need such stupid or dishonest people anymore in my life.

You will have the urge to surround yourself with people that are equal in concern of their beliefs, such as honesty, taking good care of themselves, will power and so on.

She's an amazing girl, but it was simply a bit inconsiderate and unthinking is all.

Set 2 - The dialback of attention to females is very noticeable. I'm focused on my projects and having a few breakthroughs. I've even thought of a very longterm plan that is very very appealing. However, still quite lazy and last week I was very unproductive at work. Feeling a bit messy/unorganized, but I was sick last week and it had a physical impact. This week I should be returning to normal.

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-15-2012

Damn Man, Evolver your dedicated effort is sooo inspiring man. IM looking forward to gittin on with the Alpha Set next month,November. thanx for the upliftment Man, just by being yerself and the courage to evolve with the Alpha Set,too!

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - evolver - 10-21-2012

Thanks bear eating a man haha.

Okay this weekend I was dressed in dirty clothes, hair messy, unshaven and I was getting a few stares from women, and a couple women approached me.

Keep in mind, correlation is not causation, but it's still rather interesting.

RE: Evolver's Alpha Male Journal - evolver - 11-12-2012

So onto Stage 3.
A few interesting updates: I'm with the aerobics instructor now. We bonded and her behavior had been very unlike her core personality. We are in an open relationship - I am free to sleep with as many women as I want. It's pretty much the exact relationship I wanted. She's very open minded.

By far the most interesting, has been that I have become very accepting of my own spirituality.

So this is a diary of what is happening in my life, but what about the Alpha subs? what effect are they having?

I'm really not sure. My work is going great. I continue to pick up the slack and have closed some big deals. So far either...

A) Subs are having no effect and I am simply living a good life to my ideal.
B) Subs are effecting my mood and assisting me in living like I want to.
C) Subs are having a big effect and guiding my thoughts/words/actions.

At this point it seems like B.
I have too many friends - they are always calling me out to do something and I never seem to have enough time for everyone! Good feeling.