Subliminal Talk
Sean's AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's AM Journal (/Thread-Sean-s-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-02-2012

I need to re-band my watches with nice leather bands instead of the cheap-arsed rubber ones on there now. They're Victorinox, so they'll pass muster. Smile

Well guys, corneal abrasions suck. I'm one-eyed and in pain for the next couple days.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Tiesto - 10-02-2012

I haven't wear a watch for a very long time, since I haven't seen the need for it, yesterday my cousin who also taught NLP told me that my personality is strongly towards the auditory digital style, I mostly care about function and logic, for example in my eyes a watch is just a device to tell time, if I can use my phone to do that, then I don't need to bother with wearing a watch.

Now I realized that I have to create more balance in my life, not just focus on function, but I have to put more attention on other style, i.e. visual, instead of thinking a watch just a device to tell time, I have to see it also as a fashion accessory that has different meaning and has different effect towards other people.

How do you guys select the right kind of watch? How to choose the style, build, design, etc?

RE: Sean's AM Journal - woceyes - 10-02-2012

(10-02-2012, 05:37 PM)Tiesto Wrote: I haven't wear a watch for a very long time, since I haven't seen the need for it, yesterday my cousin who also taught NLP told me that my personality is strongly towards the auditory digital style, I mostly care about function and logic, for example in my eyes a watch is just a device to tell time, if I can use my phone to do that, then I don't need to bother with wearing a watch.

Now I realized that I have to create more balance in my life, not just focus on function, but I have to put more attention on other style, i.e. visual, instead of thinking a watch just a device to tell time, I have to see it also as a fashion accessory that has different meaning and has different effect towards other people.

How do you guys select the right kind of watch? How to choose the style, build, design, etc?

im the same my phone works just as good as a watch, but i still bought a watch any ways to up my style. i only wear it when going out or special functions. i choose what i want that matches me so to speak. i bought an invicta divers watch it has a gold and stainless steel band with a gold and navy blue dial it looks really sharp. i paid like 75$ for it and its worth it for me. so i would say just pick something you like and matches your personality, except for maybe one of those calculator watches i wouldn't get near them if my life depended on it lol

@ Sean that sucks feel better soon. seeing out o one eye always makes me sick if i rip or lose a contact on one i eye i have to throw out the other or i get massive headaches.

Selecting a watch is a matter of personal style. Go down to the local department store and start looking at all the watches they have. Ask the person helping you to let you try on various ones. Even better if this person is a woman, because she has to be nice to you!

As far as function over form, how long does it take you to pull out your phone and look at it versus turning your wrist and checking. How much does it interrupt conversation when you do? Are you also distracted and consider checking your email, texts, or another app on the phone?

When someone pulls out a phone, I always feel it is more of an interruption of the flow of conversation, whereas a watch can be checked discretely, if you're clever. Overtly checking the time often communicates that you are bored; were you enjoying yourself, you'd not be concerned with the time at all. "Time flies" right?

Women notice these things.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 10-02-2012

If you want a good watch... one which will give you appeal based on the brand... go to a jeweler. Department stores do not usually carry the sort of watches on that level.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-03-2012

Most of the pain in my eye is gone, as is some of the light sensitivity. Walking out my east-facing front door this morning reminded me to fetch my sunglasses. I'm wearing the sunglasses indoors at work, which gets me some odd looks and only a few people are brave enough to ask why. Smile

I'm noticing that I'm less tired as the month goes on (tonight is the last night of Stage Two). I think this is related to becoming in-line with the instructions for this stage. Tomorrow night is the start of Stage 3. I have a hard time summarizing the changes of Stage 2: It seems Shannon's normalizer is very effective. My self-respect has increased, and I'm finding myself wanting a neater, more-organized environment. Also, I'm dressing better and more readily flirtatious with any woman who happens to be convenient. The girls working at my eye doctor's office were already big fans of mine, and yesterday only made it better, since I was obviously in pain and still teasing them.

I'm really looking forward to Stage 3.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-03-2012

(10-01-2012, 06:21 PM)benjamin Wrote: And the dressing thing is interesting. I wouldn't mind dressing a bit better but because of my weight I just don't think I will look good anyway so haven't bothered much.

Ben, what an amazing synchronicity that this article was posted yesterday.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 10-03-2012

I am noticing much of the same. I am flirting with women all over the place now. This afternoon at the mall, when I went to get my watch band fixed, I stopped to get something to eat and was surprised to find myself playfully flirting with a girl who must have been half my age... and boy was she eating it up. I think I have four or five females at the mall now who are starting to circle like sharks who smell blood... I say females because they range from 18 to about my own age, or maybe a little older. It's amazing that I can attract the interest of females of ALL ages now because of this program's effects on me. Before, I was only getting interest from women within 2-3 years of my age. Kind of funny having high school girls standing around trying to figure out how they can ask me out on a date... but lately, I just flirt with every woman I meet. It's as if "I'm sexy and I know it" is my new theme.

And I have a number of exceptionally attractive women in the 23-26 range who are blatantly attracted, but trying hard to resist their attraction. One is steadily progressing toward having sex with me, while doing things like tonight she showed me some nude pictures of herself during sex with her jerk boyfriend (he really is a jerk, it's nothing personal) and then - without me ever saying I wanted to have sex, she later shot me down for sex. If I didn't know she was "shooting me down" to convince herself she didn't want to have sex with me, I'd have been like WTF? It's funny. But I know it, I can feel it, I can sense it... she's moving steadily in that direction, and she's fighting it tooth and nail inside because I'm not the asshole type and I'm not the 6'7" tall body builder type either. If she keeps this crap up, though, I'm gonna shoot HER down when she's finally ready.

There's another one who is also taken, who has been steadily moving towards installing herself in my life, and I get the impression from the way she acts around and toward me that she's moving toward making herself my girlfriend... but she seems oblivious to this herself. Tonight she made plans with me to go get icecream after trivia, without her boyfriend, and that fell through when she didn't get cut. Then she invited me to go to trivia with her (alone with her, from what it seemed) every Monday in the town over. Hmmm. Maybe I'm misreading these ladies, but - I don't think I am.

There are a couple more who work together at another place as bartenders, and one of them is giving me a subtle "I'm interested, catch me if you can" ploy. The other is trying not to be interested, but apparently finds me so attractive that she must hide after a while.

There are two more bartenders at yet another place I hang out, who last night "discovered" me while I was having dinner. It was one of them's birthday, and these two were drunk. The petite one, whose birthday it was, was really interested early in the evening, and then the blonde one noticed me and started giving me the eye, completely oblivious to her co-worker who was now giving her the evil eye in return. I didn't go talk to them because I knew that would kill my shot with the petite one, whom I like, but tomorrow I am going to introduce myself to the petite one and start something with her.

There's another woman about my age who is showing very obvious signs of interest, also... I have seen her three times now, and I have money on it that next time I see her, she's going to ask me for a date.

Fascinating how women are treating me since I started AM.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Benjamin - 10-03-2012

Wow Shannon, I wish that was happening to me. Instead I seem to just be alot more intimidating, especially in Stage 2.

Though your in stage 3 I believe and you also did SM before which I haven't completed.

And I guess I haven't been out enough to really observe it.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - smash - 10-03-2012

(10-03-2012, 09:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am noticing much of the same. I am flirting with women all over the place now. This afternoon at the mall, when I went to get my watch band fixed, I stopped to get something to eat and was surprised to find myself playfully flirting with a girl who must have been half my age... and boy was she eating it up. I think I have four or five females at the mall now who are starting to circle like sharks who smell blood... I say females because they range from 18 to about my own age, or maybe a little older. It's amazing that I can attract the interest of females of ALL ages now because of this program's effects on me. Before, I was only getting interest from women within 2-3 years of my age. Kind of funny having high school girls standing around trying to figure out how they can ask me out on a date... but lately, I just flirt with every woman I meet. It's as if "I'm sexy and I know it" is my new theme.

And I have a number of exceptionally attractive women in the 23-26 range who are blatantly attracted, but trying hard to resist their attraction. One is steadily progressing toward having sex with me, while doing things like tonight she showed me some nude pictures of herself during sex with her jerk boyfriend (he really is a jerk, it's nothing personal) and then - without me ever saying I wanted to have sex, she later shot me down for sex. If I didn't know she was "shooting me down" to convince herself she didn't want to have sex with me, I'd have been like WTF? It's funny. But I know it, I can feel it, I can sense it... she's moving steadily in that direction, and she's fighting it tooth and nail inside because I'm not the asshole type and I'm not the 6'7" tall body builder type either. If she keeps this crap up, though, I'm gonna shoot HER down when she's finally ready.

There's another one who is also taken, who has been steadily moving towards installing herself in my life, and I get the impression from the way she acts around and toward me that she's moving toward making herself my girlfriend... but she seems oblivious to this herself. Tonight she made plans with me to go get icecream after trivia, without her boyfriend, and that fell through when she didn't get cut. Then she invited me to go to trivia with her (alone with her, from what it seemed) every Monday in the town over. Hmmm. Maybe I'm misreading these ladies, but - I don't think I am.

There are a couple more who work together at another place as bartenders, and one of them is giving me a subtle "I'm interested, catch me if you can" ploy. The other is trying not to be interested, but apparently finds me so attractive that she must hide after a while.

There are two more bartenders at yet another place I hang out, who last night "discovered" me while I was having dinner. It was one of them's birthday, and these two were drunk. The petite one, whose birthday it was, was really interested early in the evening, and then the blonde one noticed me and started giving me the eye, completely oblivious to her co-worker who was now giving her the evil eye in return. I didn't go talk to them because I knew that would kill my shot with the petite one, whom I like, but tomorrow I am going to introduce myself to the petite one and start something with her.

There's another woman about my age who is showing very obvious signs of interest, also... I have seen her three times now, and I have money on it that next time I see her, she's going to ask me for a date.

Fascinating how women are treating me since I started AM.

This stuff is hard to believe, as it all comes from mindset.

You did not do anything, than going out and relax?

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 10-04-2012

It does not all come from mindset. It also comes from my personal energy and aura, which is decidedly more powerful, open, sexual and magnetic since starting AM 5.0. But when I go out, I go out and either buy things, run errands, hang with friends, or look to make new friends. It wouldn't be bad to meet someone to date, either. I'm not going out to approach. I'm approaching (when I do) because it's either part of something else I'm doing, or because I unthinkingly start flirting.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 10-04-2012

(10-03-2012, 11:35 PM)benjamin Wrote: Wow Shannon, I wish that was happening to me. Instead I seem to just be alot more intimidating, especially in Stage 2.

Though your in stage 3 I believe and you also did SM before which I haven't completed.

And I guess I haven't been out enough to really observe it.

I've also done AM a few more times than you have, so I'm further along with my progress for that reason also.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - RainbowAbyss - 10-04-2012

Sounds absolutely fantastic Shannon.
Does the AM 5.0 script have stuff about that. I know there
is socializing stuff, and confidence and masculinity are always extremely attractive.
But in terms of flirting, more sexual, and open. Is AM 5.0 designed to effect personal energy and aura in this way, or is that just your natural energetic expression being enhanced and made more comfortable with, and expressive, due to AM increase in personal strength and confidence? Mindset must effect personal energy and aura on some level?