Subliminal Talk
Sean's AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's AM Journal (/Thread-Sean-s-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-23-2012

HAHAHAHAHA This is what I meant to ask about, but while intending to type Improve Study Habits, I types Max Learning Speed.

Spiral, Shannon: Good job catching my mistake and making better suggestions. The lad's brain is still developing, but I don't think that subliminals to help him do better in school will harm him. Thank you much!

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-23-2012

(09-23-2012, 06:32 PM)ssh Wrote:
(09-23-2012, 06:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: I would recommend you choose this instead:

http://subliminal-shop.com/improve-your-grades-and-study-habits-4g-type-b.html

At 14 they are still developing their brains, and it's really the parent's call by that age as to whether or not they feel comfortable with their child using subliminals.

Shannon with reference to your post above, are the programs built for children/students similar to those available on the shop for adults. I mean are you using some different technique for children/students so that they can use it safely.

Yes, the programs built specifically for children are done in a manner that is less intense and therefore will be gentler for them to experience.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-23-2012

Another brief episode of intense sadness tonight. Shed some tears, no real crying, no source identified. Just a trickle of raw emotion. I wish it would come out like a fecking hurricane and get it over with. This half-arsed bull is lame and kind of annoying, in retrospect.

About 10 years ago, I was crashing at a girl's place in LA. Her former-Marine-and-scary-as-hell roommate came home while she was out buying some booze, and I was there alone. He was drunk, and scared the hell out of me while I explained I was a guest of hers. When she got back, I cried on her lap for what seemed like a decade. THAT's a real breakdown, not this bit here and a bit there.

I feel like Lieutenant Dan on the mast of the Jenny, screaming at my emotional cyst to just rupture. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT??"

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-24-2012

Shannon, upon further thought, what would your concerns be when deciding whether or not to allow your child to use the Improve Your Grades and Study Habits product?

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-24-2012

Primarily, that the child is still developing both physically and psychologically, and that I have focused nearly all my efforts on learning about adults. I doubt there will be any problems, but it would be good to keep a close eye on him while it is in use.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - HMoody - 09-25-2012

(09-23-2012, 02:21 PM)Sean Wrote: biakoia, I got these: Shure SE215. This is the best price I've found online, and I used the coupon code H15 to get a further 15% off them. I'm not affiliated with Shure or Earphone Solutions, and I'm not getting a kickback from them.

I've owned a pair of Shures in the past and was completely thrilled with them, but I haven't received these yet so I can't comment on them.

Shannon, you're achieving your goal. I've got three kids who will have their lives much improved by the transformation in my life.

Also, I would like to buy my 14yo son a copy of Maximum Learning Speed. I don't see a problem with him using it, but because he is a minor, I want to get Shannon's thoughts on him using that before buying it for him. His difficulties in school are mostly tied to remembering what homework he needs to do (because he doesn't write it down when it is assigned), remembering to turn it in, and getting confused about which homework to do while he's doing it. He learns the material, and tests well, so he's learning the material, but his grades aren't has high as they could be due to the homework issues.

While these look like good headphones I noticed that when you click on the specifications tab on the page that the Frequency Range is only from 22Hz – 17.5kHz. For Ultrasonics I recall Shannon mentioning that you need a minimum of 20kHz and anything higher is better as it brings better clarity hence better results. Figured I'd give you a heads up on that. Smile

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-25-2012

(09-25-2012, 02:24 AM)HMoody Wrote: While these look like good headphones I noticed that when you click on the specifications tab on the page that the Frequency Range is only from 22Hz – 17.5kHz. For Ultrasonics I recall Shannon mentioning that you need a minimum of 20kHz and anything higher is better as it brings better clarity hence better results. Figured I'd give you a heads up on that. Smile

Thank you for bringing that up. I'm purchasing these for use with the masked subliminals because those are what I use exclusively. That said, for those who use ultrasonics with headphones, these are not ideal.

Following up, there was a problem with Paypal on the day I ordered the headphones, so the order did not ship. Earphone Solutions has been very apologetic and is shipping the headphones via overnight service today. I should have them tomorrow, and will be able to review their comfort the following day.

Shannon, thank you for sharing what to watch in my son. I'll order shortly.

Last night, a girl was acting goofy at the next table in the restaurant where I was eating. I looked at her with a grin on my face, and she said, "Oh, sorry." I fired back without hesitation, "That's OK, I just wasn't expecting dinner and a show." She replied, "You never know what you'll get when you go to Santana Row." and she had a flirty look on her face. Her boyfriend didn't seem to like it, but I didn't care.

This felt so natural and normal that I almost forgot it happened. I wasn't attracted to her, and this was not an "approach" and the PUA's would phrase it, but the whole feeling of the interaction was very relieving for me. I didn't care about her reaction, and making fun of a strange girl no longer causes me any fear, concern, doubt, or hesitation.

YES! That definitely falls under what I consider to be an alpha attitude. Girls, familiar or unknown, aren't special just for being female. I've known this consciously for a long time, but that did not change the underlying discomfort. This is a big change for me, and it feels very nice, and at the same time, like I've always been this way. And I just realized that this is exactly how Shannon described The Naturalizer working.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - rayrocanaldo - 09-25-2012

(09-25-2012, 09:22 AM)Sean Wrote: Last night, a girl was acting goofy at the next table in the restaurant where I was eating. I looked at her with a grin on my face, and she said, "Oh, sorry." I fired back without hesitation, "That's OK, I just wasn't expecting dinner and a show." She replied, "You never know what you'll get when you go to Santana Row." and she had a flirty look on her face. Her boyfriend didn't seem to like it, but I didn't care.

This felt so natural and normal that I almost forgot it happened. I wasn't attracted to her, and this was not an "approach" and the PUA's would phrase it, but the whole feeling of the interaction was very relieving for me. I didn't care about her reaction, and making fun of a strange girl no longer causes me any fear, concern, doubt, or hesitation.

YES! That definitely falls under what I consider to be an alpha attitude. Girls, familiar or unknown, aren't special just for being female. I've known this consciously for a long time, but that did not change the underlying discomfort. This is a big change for me, and it feels very nice, and at the same time, like I've always been this way. And I just realized that this is exactly how Shannon described The Naturalizer working.

It's incredible how much society, our own family and others hand us over self-defeating beliefs. Women are put on pedestals for worship. Crappy things like that has to be removed FAST from your brain and mines too. Not caring is the best way to go. Can't wait to start Alpha on december 19th.

Has anyone else noticed their own personal scent changing as they go through AM? Today, I noticed that my armpits don't have a sharp sour smell anymore; they're more of a smooth musky scent.

This could also be due to the change in my diet. I am following a paleo diet, so I have multiple variables and can't control for any of them right now.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-25-2012

I have never heard that before, but it's an interesting observation. I'd say its more likely your diet though it wouldn't be a bad idea for putting in AM 6.0.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Cortez - 09-25-2012

It's probably your diet. I eat a ton of protein and I exude a damn strong musk. If I forget deodorant just one morning, it's a bad thing.

Right, but this isn't a nasty musk. It's more like just a manly smell, instead of nasty BO.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Benjamin - 09-25-2012

That's strange, haven't noticed that myself.

Though something interesting a few days ago. A girl i'm seeing asked about my training and told me how sexy it is when she has watched me train in the past (martial arts). I asked her why and one of the things was "your sexy sweaty smell".

I really did not expect that and it was hard to compute that she found that sexy, but it was kind of cool.