Subliminal Talk
Sean's AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's AM Journal (/Thread-Sean-s-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Spiral - 09-10-2012

Stages 2 and 5 seem to be the hardest for me too, jim.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-10-2012

I went out this afternoon and tried P17g2. I've been working from home the latter part of last week, and am planning to work from home this week, too. Getting bored of these four walls, I went to a nearby Vietnamese coffee shop. In the past, when I've gone, there was one constant girl. She seemed to be the assistant manager. Not cute like the coffee girls, but she still had the aloof attitude when I visited. Low self-esteem, not skinny enough to wear the coffee girl getup, so also not my intended target.

I started out back, because I had work to do. When the battery got low on the laptop, I moved indoors near the register, and fired up the P17g2. Suddenly, Miss Stern is Miss Accommodating. Asking if the room is warm (hah!), moving the game machine on the table so my laptop has more space, chatting to me every few minutes. When I settle my bill and leave, I hit the restroom before leaving the shop. On my way out, she's waving to me and saying "bye!" over and over.

Because the coffee girls are constantly on the move, I doubt the sub had time to affect them. I also arrived during some weird "shift change and girl covering an hour" time, so there was little chance for sustained effect on any of the coffee waitresses. Assistant Manager Girl seems to have been caught fully by the sub, though, because her attitude was 180° different from before.

I think if I visit a coffee shop again, I'll try P5j-B, since I think it would suit the waitresses more: they tend to be early 20's, party a lot, etc. I used P17 on my own impulse. Interesting for the experiment, but not working how I wanted.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-10-2012

TUW-SB-P17g2-E (WK for short) is the fastest and hardest hitting of all the experimental prototypes. You can get results like that in less than a minute in some cases. P5j-B (PGK for short) is also very fast, but not nearly AS fast or hard hitting. I think you'll see the difference in testing.

How much total exposure time did your responders get?

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Benjamin - 09-11-2012

Hmm you are doing some interesting stuff taking it out and trying it like this and it inspires me to do so, maybe just go and have a coffee and give it a go.

Though my phone is a old sony ericcson, it does play mp3 but don't know if it would be good enough.

The one thing that I am worried is that you wrote that some people can hear it consciously. Like some people from 18-25 I think, for some reason I can't help but think someone will come over and go "I can hear that you know" :Z

And I found it entertaining 'you will not use it in any way that is fattening'.

Fattening? Hahaha what? :Z

-Ben

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-11-2012

Fattening, as in... she gets a big belly. (Pregnant.) I.E. don't be a careless idiot and go causing pregnancies just because you can get her too hot to think straight.

You'll never have anyone come over and say that to you, even at full volume on a cell phone, unless it's very loudly staticky.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-11-2012

The best they will hear is a high pitched whine. If they ask, you can say, "Huh. My cell phone must have a speaker problem; my friend's nephew mentioned it the other day."

The desired subject got about 15 minutes of total exposure. The asst. mgr probably got 45 minutes.

Range was about 15-20' on average, noisy environment. I was the only guy in proximity, but the waitress was constantly moving around to guys across the room to serve them.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-11-2012

Quote:Alright, Stage 2 is finished, but because I have overrun my 5 gig data limit for 4G speeds on my phone and because the time of day and my location means there's nowhere I can go to get high speed Internet access until tomorrow, I guess you're gonna have to wait. I'll try to upload it at 2G speeds, but that'll take 10+ hours if it works at all. So tomorrow, it's Panera time!

If it weren't for the fact that no one can possibly even use WM2 Stage 2 yet, I'd be calling you the world's worst tease. Even worse than K-Train on that poor girl from class.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-11-2012

(09-11-2012, 10:05 PM)Sean Wrote:
Quote:Alright, Stage 2 is finished, but because I have overrun my 5 gig data limit for 4G speeds on my phone and because the time of day and my location means there's nowhere I can go to get high speed Internet access until tomorrow, I guess you're gonna have to wait. I'll try to upload it at 2G speeds, but that'll take 10+ hours if it works at all. So tomorrow, it's Panera time!

If it weren't for the fact that no one can possibly even use WM2 Stage 2 yet, I'd be calling you the world's worst tease. Even worse than K-Train on that poor girl from class.

Hey, man, I told you in the instructions not to do that shit to girls. lol I also knew you guys would just go ahead and do it anyway. But you know that you enjoy the thrill of every update and every new stage being released. Big Grin

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Spiral - 09-12-2012

LOL, most the stuff you speak of Ktrain I've been able to manifest within my own power without any of the pse subs or aphrodisiacs. Granted, nothing too crazy but I've made women uncomfortable before in that sense. Just by my tone of voice coupled with body language and breathing. But you strike a point with your post in your journal by generating enough comfort so the girl would actually want to act out on her intense desires in that moment. Something I myself could work on.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Javier Gerardo - 09-12-2012

(09-07-2012, 08:40 AM)Sean Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 03:30 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 05:43 AM)Sean Wrote: Given that money is just a symbol of value, which is created by work, and work is the use of one's time toward producing something, the question becomes: how much of my life is this worth? I already see my life improving my leaps and bounds with this. My life has been filled with many disappointing relationships that failed in part to my lack of alpha and overwhelming beta behavior, and there is now a strong possibility that I will create a happy, healthy, rewarding relationship that lasts the second half of my life.

You're an inspiration for us Sean. I too have had too many mistakes with women in the past. There comes a time when I just feel of just quitting it all. Like I am not getting any better. But in your case and others here you are showing us that you have overcome these failures and have become a better man in the process. Smile

And hopefully, we will all learn not to repeat those mistakes again. For me, it is key to lose my desperation and one-itis, where I fell in love quickly because she was interested in me. Not because she's someone who will improve the quality of my already-good life. No more of that for me.

I can relate man. I too quickly fall for girls who are interested in me. Blush I am really flattered by them but in the end I'm the one getting hurt. Sad

LOL at the aphrodisiacs! Big Grin

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-12-2012

(09-12-2012, 06:01 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 10:05 PM)Sean Wrote:

What can I say Sean? I'm a college boy armed with power!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHHAHAA!!!!!!!Big GrinSmileTongue

But come on Shannon, you put in the description for the products "BE VERY CAREFUL, CAN CAUSE SEXUAL OVERLOAD"I mean come on...you know we can't resist! Besides, we have to "test" this stuff so that we can *ahem* understand what they do. Wink

I say that in the instructions about using it the way I do because the backlash if it's used indiscriminately or unwisely is going to be painful. Be extremely careful how you use these.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-13-2012

Wow, now I know what overlistening is like. I forgot to stop my stereo yesterday, and the track kept playing in the background. I love the trickling stream: it is peaceful, and blocks out much of the noise of civilization. Having forgotten it was playing, I managed to listen to it 19 hours, nearly uninterrupted. I turned it off at 4, went and spend the evening with my daughter, and turned it back on at 10:30 last night. I slept like the dead. I had dreams, but could recall none when I woke. My alarm went off at 6. It has a puzzle to solve before you can turn it off. I solved the puzzle, then went back to sleep. At 8am, a voice in my head told me to get up.

I feel OK this morning, but the extra sleep was not optional. I'll not be listening any subs for today. I think my brain needs some processing time. Unfortunately, I still have to work.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 09-13-2012

As I am fond of saying... this shiznit ain't no joke. Just imagine if this program was in 5G.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 09-13-2012

When it comes out in 5G, it will be interesting to repeat the program.