Subliminal Talk
Sean's AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's AM Journal (/Thread-Sean-s-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-20-2012

I'm having trouble downloading WM2, because my links expired. I dropped a message for you on the shop, but I know the forums are frequently faster.

RE: Filling out my dance card efficiently - Tiesto - 10-20-2012

(10-20-2012, 08:18 AM)Sean Wrote: * This has nothing to do with the Transformers Big Grin

LOL! :p

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Benjamin - 10-20-2012

Ok it is reset Sean, I check the emails almost every day. Questions for Shannon are better on the forum but anything to do with downloads or orders is better with the email as I am checking it most days.

-Ben

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-20-2012

(10-20-2012, 06:07 PM)benjamin Wrote: Ok it is reset Sean, I check the emails almost every day. Questions for Shannon are better on the forum but anything to do with downloads or orders is better with the email as I am checking it most days.

-Ben

Ta! I've got the files coming down, now.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-21-2012

Either Shannon missed my question, or he thinks I'll figure it out on my own. ;-)

RE: Filling out my dance card efficiently - Javier Gerardo - 10-21-2012

(10-20-2012, 08:18 AM)Sean Wrote: Complete AM5 (this is obviously nonnegotiable)
Run through BASE 2.0 for six months
AM5 refresher for one month
Run WM2 for six months

That looks sweet and great man! Wishing you all the best with the results you get!

RE: Filling out my dance card efficiently - massagemaggie - 10-22-2012

(10-20-2012, 08:18 AM)Sean Wrote: I expect BASE 2.0 will require a six-month investment of time, at least. My current thoughts on the next few subs are:

Complete AM5 (this is obviously nonnegotiable)
Run WM2 for six months

What is the refresher, just stage 6 or something? I have been thinking about when to go through another run of AF but it's six months long!! There are other things (like BASE) that I need to do.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-22-2012

AM5 comes with a seventh track that is a refresher. I think with previous versions you could run Stage 3 or 6 as a refresher if you had completed AM2011 within the past six months.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - K-Train - 10-22-2012

Sean it seems you're booked up for the next year or so as well. I tell ya I gotta about 15 different subs stashed on the hard drive and only enough time to reasonably squeeze in a select few. I'll be so happy when these babies only take 30 days to get permanent effects lol.

And by the way, I agree with your orginial plan. Do BASE2.0 first. That way you'll have plenty of money and nice clothes to wear to all the dates you'll be racking up on WM2.0 Cool.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 10-22-2012

Maggie, AF can be refreshed by running Stage 3. Sean, I didn't see your question.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 07:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sean, I didn't see your question.

I was referring to my "dance card" in my 10/20 post:

Quote:I expect BASE 2.0 will require a six-month investment of time, at least. My current thoughts on the next few subs are:

Complete AM5 (this is obviously nonnegotiable)
Run WM2 for six months

Shannon, how does this look to you? Considering my two goals (entrepreneurship and women), how would you pursue those?

I think my biggest concern is in making sure I don't spend too long between completing AM5 and listening to the refresher to retain the benefits and have success with WM2. I don't think that a refresher after 7 months will be a problem, but I'm checking with you to be sure.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Ryan - 10-22-2012

Oh yeah, you're fine doing that. I was afraid doing it would make my AM effects diminish. I was under the impression I could not take any time after SM to get back on AM because I may have lost all results from AM. Granted, some may have dropped slightly after finishing it about 14 months ago...But I have also gotten stronger through SM and WM and now breaking a few weeks before even running AM again. I could probably get on WM2 right now instead of repeating AM again if I wanted to. But I figure it's best to go in order since I just finished WM1. You have nothing to worry about Wink

Ryan

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 10-23-2012

Sean, I don't see a problem.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-23-2012

That's awesome. It seems that the ladies will have to wait a little longer before discovering my awesomeness. Wink