Subliminal Talk
Sean's AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's AM Journal (/Thread-Sean-s-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-15-2012

(10-14-2012, 10:03 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Cool stuff sean.

(10-14-2012, 12:32 PM)Spiral Wrote: That is really good Sean. You took it to another level man. Smile

Thanks guys. I was so satisfied with the flirting, I couldn't keep them to myself.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-16-2012

Frustration with wasting my time is today's theme.

For the last 20 minutes of a phone-based team meeting today, we discussed the experiences the "Executive Assistant" had this weekend at a seminar. Specifically, we started out with how it made her realize how she projects herself [sic] in the workplace, looking angry and bitchy when she really just wants to be helpful and useful. Then we go into her feelings, and she described that we're all stressed out by the changes going on at work (see projecting, above, because there are no changes at work stressing me or the two team members I surveyed over instant messenger). She went further into being genuine, and then expressing herself in music, and how a tune played at the seminar reminded her of being dumped the day before her wedding when she was 19.

I was beyond shocked that we were spending time on group therapy when we could all be getting things done. Two other team members were supporting this, and interacting with her in a way that encouraged further emotional sharing that is completely inappropriate for the workplace. I very nearly started singing "Kumbaya" during the meeting, but that either would have gotten me fired, or I'd have been in big trouble when everyone wanted me to lead the second verse. The frustration was so keen I very nearly needed a physical outlet for it, on the level of flipping my desk over and storming out of the building.

Thank you for reading my rant.

It would seem that frustration was only this morning's theme. This afternoon has been a steadily growing thoughfulness about the future. I have a 7 month-old daughter. I spend time with her, and I am fulfilling my role as her father, though I cannot continue a romantic relationship with her mother.

I read an article today, from several years ago, about how two teen girls fought over a jobless, carless thug. One of them stabbed the other, who bled out. Just like the lyrics: one got wasted and the other's a waste. My daughter's mother is not very stable, and I worry about her future.

The other article I read, at The Red Pill Room, is about Happily Ever After: what it means, what it takes, and what you sacrifice when you choose to exclude it from your life. It was in response to an article written by a woman who has been happily married for 47 years. HEA is an important thing for me. I have always wanted a partner to share my life with, and AM is the tool I'm using to put me on the path to finding the right one.

There is a lot of emotion coming up with this, and it's chaotic. Some fear, some worry, some doubt, more fear, more worry, reactions to those, trying to plan around those, momentary flashes of desperation.

Overcoming Fear, or Shannon's future Annihilating Fear Like the Bitch It Is 5G (my title), needs to go on my dance card. Fear has nothing good to offer me.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 10-16-2012

Annihilating Fear Like the Bitch It Is 5G? lol! Sounds pretty good. I might just make that.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Benjamin - 10-16-2012

Hahaha awesome title Sean!

RE: Sean's AM Journal - rayrocanaldo - 10-16-2012

(10-16-2012, 07:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: Annihilating Fear Like the Bitch It Is 5G? lol! Sounds pretty good. I might just make that.

Annihilating Fear Like The Bitch it is huh? I wonder if swearing and cussing in the script will make it more powerful :p

I now actively and intentionally annohilate fear LIKE THE BITCH IT IS! :p

When did bitch become a swear word? Smile

You know, the more I think about it, the more appropriate it sounds.

I'm still unsettled, tonight. Tired as hell, too. I let my emotions drive the car for a few hours, and now it's time to rest, digest, and reset. Tomorrow, I take the wheel again.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - ShanghaiKiwi - 10-17-2012

I think if that was in the script, I would stop being afraid of female dogs...

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-17-2012

Today was a rough day:

First, while at work, I had a digestive issue which caused me to have to go home and work from there so I could be close to the toilet.

Second, my son called me later in the day, saying that he had fainted during band practice, and that his mom was wondering if he should go to the doctor. I was upset with her and concerned for him. I went with them to his doctor, and they ran tests to confirm that he is OK. No cardiac abnormalities. It turns out that he was standing for a long time without moving his legs, and without flexing his leg muscles, so blood was pooling in them and his brain wasn't getting enough.

It's been a helluva day, and I'm glad to be headed for bed. No dancers for me tonight, just the Sandman.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - DarthSussudio - 10-18-2012

(10-16-2012, 10:08 AM)Sean Wrote: Thank you for reading my rant.

De nada.

You read ours.

Sounds irritating as hell. Like I said I go to a school that is 90% women. I had a talk with a professor yesterday, and could see the wheels turning in her head because I don't give a crap about how people "feel".

RE: Sean's AM Journal - rayrocanaldo - 10-18-2012

(10-16-2012, 08:49 PM)Sean Wrote: When did bitch become a swear word? Smile

You know, the more I think about it, the more appropriate it sounds.

I'm still unsettled, tonight. Tired as hell, too. I let my emotions drive the car for a few hours, and now it's time to rest, digest, and reset. Tomorrow, I take the wheel again.

I was wondering why the word wasn't censored.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 10-18-2012

I'd say it became associated with a swear word when it people started using it to describe irritable women, not just female dogs. The intended insult seems obvious. But I'm not sure I think it's a valid swear word.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - rayrocanaldo - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 02:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'd say it became associated with a swear word when it people started using it to describe irritable women, not just female dogs. The intended insult seems obvious. But I'm not sure I think it's a valid swear word.

An irritable woman and a female dog ? The guy probably had both in place when he first said it. Smile

Filling out my dance card efficiently - Sean - 10-20-2012

Shannon's recent post about BASE 2.0 wit the Optimus Engine* has me very excited about what I've been calling my Dance Card for the next subliminals I'm going to use. My next steps will be very dependent upon my priorities at the end of AM5.

I'm currently starting a business with a friend, and BASE 2.0 would be very helpful for that venture. At the same time, I'd love to start using WM 2.0 to attract a bevy of attractive women around me for obvious reasons. Right now, I think it may be more important to get this business going than to develop a copulin-cloud of female admiration.

I expect BASE 2.0 will require a six-month investment of time, at least. My current thoughts on the next few subs are:

Complete AM5 (this is obviously nonnegotiable)
Run through BASE 2.0 for six months
AM5 refresher for one month
Run WM2 for six months

Shannon, how does this look to you? Considering my two goals (entrepreneurship and women), how would you pursue those?

* This has nothing to do with the Transformers Big Grin
** link: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Binaural-Beats-VS-Masking-Track-for-Subliminals?pid=28268#pid28268
*** I'm having trouble with the Full Editor giving me [undefined] tags instead of allowing me to post links. Weird.