Subliminal Talk
Sean's AM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's AM Journal (/Thread-Sean-s-AM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-04-2012

Shannon, if you really want to set her rationalization hamster on overdrive, I recommend giving her a soft shoot down for sex. Something like David DeAngelo's "You know, I think you're going to make a really good friend."

You set yourself apart from the beta/delta chumps who drool like St. Bernards whenever she offers to let them buy her a drink, and she'll go nuts trying to get you to fit that mold. And as we know, the more she thinks about you, the more attracted she becomes.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Shannon - 10-04-2012

(10-04-2012, 01:44 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Sounds absolutely fantastic Shannon.
Does the AM 5.0 script have stuff about that. I know there
is socializing stuff, and confidence and masculinity are always extremely attractive.
But in terms of flirting, more sexual, and open. Is AM 5.0 designed to effect personal energy and aura in this way, or is that just your natural energetic expression being enhanced and made more comfortable with, and expressive, due to AM increase in personal strength and confidence? Mindset must effect personal energy and aura on some level?

I believe it is a combination of that AM is designed the way it is, my personal progress and energy/personality, and the energy tides in play right now. But the majority of it is that AM 5.0 is unleashing me, and I am now beginning to shine without social anxiety at all.

AM 5.0 is designed to do exactly that, my the way: unleash the man to express his natural potential. Personal energy and aura is affected secondarily through the interactions of the component parts and the resulting mindset, yes.

When you are free of anxiety and fear, your natural personality potential will shine through. I happen to be Leo Sun. That tends to correlate with a personality that is naturally outgoing, social, playful, flirtatious, fun loving and seductive. So in stripping off the fears and anxiety, I am expressing the natural core of that personality type.

Interestingly, all the new friends I am meeting through this program's manifestation efforts have their Sun, Mercury and/or Venus trine my Sun. In other words, I am meeting a lot of women who have their Sun, Mercury and/or Venus right about 25 degrees of Sagittarius or Aries. That means maximum compatibility, for what aspects of the personality those things cover. I'm having a blast with my new friends.

(10-04-2012, 10:53 AM)Sean Wrote: Shannon, if you really want to set her rationalization hamster on overdrive, I recommend giving her a soft shoot down for sex. Something like David DeAngelo's "You know, I think you're going to make a really good friend."

You set yourself apart from the beta/delta chumps who drool like St. Bernards whenever she offers to let them buy her a drink, and she'll go nuts trying to get you to fit that mold. And as we know, the more she thinks about you, the more attracted she becomes.

I told her last week she had become one of my best friends, which is true. I told her again that night that we were just friends, which is true. She is stuck on guys who are going to abuse her, and I don't care how good a woman looks, I'm not going to be abusive just to land a woman in bed. I really don't care if we have sex, because I think she has some growing to do before it would be worth more than a romp, and I stand to lose more by romping her once or twice because it could end up getting strange. If she approaches, and I feel like it's worth while, I'll romp her. Otherwise... sorry, we're just friends, remember?

Either way, I have plenty of others to choose from, so who cares?

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-04-2012

Last night, I decided to go to a club I've been to a few times in the past. It's a Vietnamese club, and there are dancers there who give excellent lap dances. I felt the need for the touch of a woman, and I have been too busy to get out there and visit places women ARE while also having the time to socialize with them.

Two of the dancers remembered me from the last time I was there back in June. They were excited to see me, and very enthusiastic about giving me dances. At one point, one was dancing for me while the other gave me a back massage and ran her nails over my bald head and neck. It was awesome. It's unusual to see a guy with two dancers, and it's never a dance+massage kind of thing.

One of them stuck around after the dance to talk to me, see how things were going, and we discussed things like travel. She did 90% of the talking, while I asked her questions to keep eliciting more conversation. While talking, she kept bumping me innocently or initiating kino in other ways, which she didn't do back in June. She also kissed me on each cheek during and after each dance, which I've never seen happen in the club.

I am very skeptical when it comes to the motivations and communications of a "dancer", my intuition tells me this is at least partially due to my alpha presence. I'm polite, but not beta about it. I wasn't gropey, which most customers are, and it was because I didn't want to cop a feel: I just wanted to touch and be touched by attractive, fit, young women. So my hands stayed mostly on their waists and hips.

I'm strongly tempted to expose one or both of them with the Waitress Killer next time I go to see how she responds. While I'm not interested in dating a dancer it would be fun to romp with either of them (fully protected, of course).

Good play, Shannon. Your detachment from outcome is sublime and pervasive. They're flocking like deer to a salt lick.

I actually told her last night that she failed the interview to be my girlfriend, and there was no chance for her now. lol Shame, because she's very much the sort of woman I think would be great for me in a lot of ways... but she's not at a point in her life where she's ready to appreciate what I have to offer. She wants to chase abusive men and focus on beefcake. I can't offer abuse, or beefcake, but I have a lot more to offer than they do in every other way.

I know that eventually she'll come looking for me, because some day she'll understand what I have to offer. Unfortunately, by then, it'll probably be too late.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - DarthSussudio - 10-04-2012

(10-04-2012, 01:21 PM)Sean Wrote: I am very skeptical when it comes to the motivations and communications of a "dancer", my intuition tells me this is at least partially due to my alpha presence. I'm polite, but not beta about it. I wasn't gropey, which most customers are, and it was because I didn't want to cop a feel: I just wanted to touch and be touched by attractive, fit, young women. So my hands stayed mostly on their waists and hips.

I've been friends with "dancers" all my life. So many of the girls I went to school with went that route. Some paid off their grad school that way. I never really went to clubs though, I'd meet them at parties or through friends, etc.

The first time I ever went to a club one of my ex-dancer friends took me and some other friends to the club for my birthday. She coached us in how to talk to the girls, and interact. Pretty much exactly the way you describe your actions.

Polite and friendly, respectful but not reserved. We got a lot of extra attention that night, the girls had a blast hanging out with us. I didn't know anything about "alpha" or "game" or nuthin' back then. I still don't go to clubs, but I'd say a fair amount of the women I've dated were in this profession. Doesn't make for awesome stable relationships, I want more.

Let us know how the "waitress killer" works out with that. Big Grin

RE: Sean's AM Journal - FunkeyMonkey - 10-04-2012

(10-04-2012, 03:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: I actually told her last night that she failed the interview to be my girlfriend, and there was no chance for her now. lol Shame, because she's very much the sort of woman I think would be great for me in a lot of ways... but she's not at a point in her life where she's ready to appreciate what I have to offer. She wants to chase abusive men and focus on beefcake. I can't offer abuse, or beefcake, but I have a lot more to offer than they do in every other way.

I know that eventually she'll come looking for me, because some day she'll understand what I have to offer. Unfortunately, by then, it'll probably be too late.

I don't know Shannon, sounds like you might be stuck in the friend zone, lol.

(10-04-2012, 05:10 PM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote:
(10-04-2012, 03:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: I actually told her last night that she failed the interview to be my girlfriend, and there was no chance for her now. lol Shame, because she's very much the sort of woman I think would be great for me in a lot of ways... but she's not at a point in her life where she's ready to appreciate what I have to offer. She wants to chase abusive men and focus on beefcake. I can't offer abuse, or beefcake, but I have a lot more to offer than they do in every other way.

I don't know Shannon, sounds like you might be stuck in the friend zone, lol.

Friend zone doesn't fight herself to avoid having sex with me. And rest assured, she will offer it to me. It might take some time, a month or two or three... but she will. And it would happen sooner if I gave a shit. If I wanted to make it happen, I could. I know exactly how to push her buttons that way. But I am not going to be a jerk just because she hasn't outgrown that crap yet.

She is trying to put me in the friend zone, but it's not working. Part of her wants me, and that seems to be growing as time goes by. I can see that happening plain as day. I predict that what will happen is that we'll either become friends with benefits, or we'll have an insanely passionate, enthusiastic, animalistic romp or two and then she'll decide to back off or I will.

But friend zone... she can't do yet. Just watch.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Benjamin - 10-04-2012

Quote:Ben, what an amazing synchronicity that this article was posted yesterday.

Cool thanks for that.

Quote:I don't know Shannon, sounds like you might be stuck in the friend zone, lol.

Haha no it's one thing where you tell her your going to be friends and she is attracted to you and another whole thing when a girl actually friendzones you.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Sean - 10-05-2012

(10-04-2012, 07:42 PM)benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Ben, what an amazing synchronicity that this article was posted yesterday.

Cool thanks for that.

Quote:I don't know Shannon, sounds like you might be stuck in the friend zone, lol.

Haha no it's one thing where you tell her your going to be friends and she is attracted to you and another whole thing when a girl actually friendzones you.

You're welcome, and you're 100% right. By friendzoning her when she's attracted on some level, you're messing with her script. She's used to guys falling all over themselves trying to get in her pants. Shannon is doing the opposite, so she's intrigued. Like a cat, who won't come when called, but will demand attention when you ignore her, Shannon just doused himself in catnip and settled down with a good book on the couch: it's only a matter of time before she's sitting on his lap, yowling for attention.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Tiesto - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 05:48 AM)Sean Wrote: Shannon just doused himself in catnip and settled down with a good book on the couch: it's only a matter of time before she's sitting on his lap, yowling for attention.

and Shannon is gonna get even more busier than he already is, lol! Big Grin

(10-05-2012, 07:35 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 05:48 AM)Sean Wrote: Shannon just doused himself in catnip and settled down with a good book on the couch: it's only a matter of time before she's sitting on his lap, yowling for attention.

Nah! Shannon's got his priorities in order, and growing his business is higher than random pussycats.

RE: Sean's AM Journal - Tiesto - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 07:43 AM)Sean Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 07:35 AM)Tiesto Wrote:

Nah! Shannon's got his priorities in order, and growing his business is higher than random pussycats.

True true. Or Shannon could get them to entertain him while he's scripting (like that movie 'Swordfish' minus the gun to the head), LOL! :p

(10-05-2012, 08:27 AM)Tiesto Wrote: True true. Or Shannon could get them to entertain him while he's scripting (like that movie 'Swordfish' minus the gun to the head), LOL! :p

I don't want to be the guy testing that subliminal. I can only imagine the kinds of mistakes that would be introduced by that! Smile