Subliminal Talk
masterbation and brain power?? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: masterbation and brain power?? (/Thread-masterbation-and-brain-power)

Pages: 1 2 3

masterbation and brain power?? - the.dude - 08-18-2012

let me ask it !!

do masterbation have an effect on brain programming and self esteem??

my personal experience..
i feel more confident and socializing when.i dont masterbate for more than two days

consider topic "sex transmutation" from "think and grow rich" by Nepolian Hill !!

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Shannon - 08-22-2012

When you don't masturbate, you feel those things because the orgone (sexual energy) is building in you and pushing you to act to find a release. It makes a man much more bold and as it builds can have a truly dramatic effect. It does not have an effect on brain programming, but it can temporarily affect self esteem. The moment you release, it will be gone to the degree that you released it.

Masturbation alone does not and cannot release all of the orgone, because it exists in multiple forms. One form is only released during sex with another person, which involves physical proximity such that energy is exchanged during orgasm. That is why eventually, masturbation feels as if it is not fully doing the job, regardless of how frequently you do it.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - the.dude - 08-22-2012

(08-22-2012, 12:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: When you don't masturbate, you feel those things because the orgone (sexual energy) is building in you and pushing you to act to find a release. It makes a man much more bold and as it builds can have a truly dramatic effect. It does not have an effect on brain programming, but it can temporarily affect self esteem. The moment you release, it will be gone to the degree that you released it.

Masturbation alone does not and cannot release all of the orgone, because it exists in multiple forms. One form is only released during sex with another person, which involves physical proximity such that energy is exchanged during orgasm. That is why eventually, masturbation feels as if it is not fully doing the job, regardless of how frequently you do it.

so is it good ,not to masterbate?

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - massagemaggie - 08-22-2012

Interesting. I find sexual energy to be highly motivating anyway. It seems to be most useful when it's cultivated, and in a state of heightened energy I turn the focus onto something I want. Socially it works like a charm. Literally.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Ryan - 08-22-2012

It will only have an affect if you feel like it should be affecting you. The point is, you shouldn't really care either way.

Ryan

hmmm.. thanks for replies

so it would affect me if i believe that..
yeah believes creat reality

i have started controlling my masterbation habit and decided to have wet dreams only..
it feels better..

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Benjamin - 08-22-2012

I disagree, it will have an effect whether you think it is or not. Your energy will just drop and you will feel terrible no matter what you think.

When I don't do it I feel much better and my drive is higher. Even at times when I do and think 'it's okay it won't effect me' it still does.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Spiral - 08-22-2012

I've had energizing orgasms before from masturbation. It all depends on how you circulate your energy. Cortez has posted something like this too in the past.

But I recommend not doing it.

NEPOLEAN HILL says
if we dont masterbate and if we are high sexual human then our thoughts become very powerfull and we become spiritually strong...

and NEPOLEAN have mentioned sexual energy at 1st place to the list of powers in THINK AND GROW RICH

i want to know NEPOLEAN said we can use our sexual energy in other forms and to manifestation .. like energy is convertible from one form to another .. BUT HOW TO USE IT?

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Shannon - 08-24-2012

Sexual energy will build up in you over time if you do not release, and eventually you will either become aglow with it, or you will immolate from it, unless you express it. Aglow means it has filled you and is radiating outwardly as an auric addition. This communicates a very sexual being, and as Maggie says, can be very attractive under the right circumstances. Immolation is where your sexual energy has grown so concentrated that you have literally become "enflamed" with it, and to second sight or astral sight, you will appear to literally be on fire. That's what immolation means, to be on fire. Immolation only happens when someone has so much sexual energy being generated that "glowing it away" doesn't keep up with the influx. Immolating can be dangerous, because not only does it typically push a person to the absolute limits of their ability to control themselves sexually, but it also acts as a beacon and magnet for very highly sexed people who will be attracted according to your sexual orientation, usually.

If you know how to cycle or direct it, you can use it as a power source for other things. I commonly use it to power subliminals, and also to generate manifestations.

Using sexual energy is like using any other form of energy. You have to be able to isolate it, and learn how to use it and control it specifically. There are a number of ways to do that. I simply use focus and willpower.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Tiesto - 08-24-2012

(08-24-2012, 08:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sexual energy will build up in you over time if you do not release, and eventually you will either become aglow with it, or you will immolate from it, unless you express it. Aglow means it has filled you and is radiating outwardly as an auric addition. This communicates a very sexual being, and as Maggie says, can be very attractive under the right circumstances. Immolation is where your sexual energy has grown so concentrated that you have literally become "enflamed" with it, and to second sight or astral sight, you will appear to literally be on fire. That's what immolation means, to be on fire. Immolation only happens when someone has so much sexual energy being generated that "glowing it away" doesn't keep up with the influx. Immolating can be dangerous, because not only does it typically push a person to the absolute limits of their ability to control themselves sexually, but it also acts as a beacon and magnet for very highly sexed people who will be attracted according to your sexual orientation, usually.

If you know how to cycle or direct it, you can use it as a power source for other things. I commonly use it to power subliminals, and also to generate manifestations.

Using sexual energy is like using any other form of energy. You have to be able to isolate it, and learn how to use it and control it specifically. There are a number of ways to do that. I simply use focus and willpower.

Wow! Reaching that state of immolation and combining it with AOS or SM sounds like it can be insane! Big Grin Horny females will probably "attack" you everywhere you go. LOL!

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Shannon - 08-24-2012

It is honestly very unpleasant to be immolating because you are literally being overwhelmed with sexual energy. It's very much a form of torture, if you ask me. It takes me about two weeks without any release at all to begin immolating, and I have never been able to go more than three days like that without being attacked and "released" by a woman.

Oddly enough, it's also a very empowering feeling, to have that level of sexual energy built up, and be able to maintain self control to resist releasing it. But at the same time, immolation is as I said torturous. I can imagine that it could drive one to insanity if it went on for too long.

Not too many people can immolate though. Most don't have enough being generated to go beyond glowing and "catch fire".

I have not immolated in the last five years, so I don't know what would happen while using those two programs and immolating. And, again... most people... like 98% or more... can't.

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - Tiesto - 08-24-2012

(08-24-2012, 10:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: It is honestly very unpleasant to be immolating because you are literally being overwhelmed with sexual energy. It's very much a form of torture, if you ask me. It takes me about two weeks without any release at all to begin immolating, and I have never been able to go more than three days like that without being attacked and "released" by a woman.

Oddly enough, it's also a very empowering feeling, to have that level of sexual energy built up, and be able to maintain self control to resist releasing it. But at the same time, immolation is as I said torturous. I can imagine that it could drive one to insanity if it went on for too long.

Not too many people can immolate though. Most don't have enough being generated to go beyond glowing and "catch fire".

I have not immolated in the last five years, so I don't know what would happen while using those two programs and immolating. And, again... most people... like 98% or more... can't.

2 weeks is a really long time, I've attempted to go for 10 days before, but usually within 5-7 days my self control would have cracked under the overwhelming pressure, I totally understand what you meant by torture.. lol! It is tough, but it probably can be an interesting experiment.. I'm thinking I might give it a shot again when I get my chance to try SM next time, it will be a fun personal challenge to test my willpower, and finding out what kind of interesting effect in can bring about.. Big Grin

RE: masterbation and brain power?? - K-Train - 08-25-2012

I don't know why, but refraining from taming the snake seems to greatly increase my effects from subs. I remember plenty of times where I used a sub, got immediate results in just a few days and then "broke the streak". After I "broke the streak", shit went downhill. Even right now, I'm about 10 days into the streak and Maximize Your Healing Speed is kicking like a mule again.