Subliminal Talk
5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: 5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? (/Thread-5g-become-a-multi-millionaire-in-4-years)

5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - Yuri - 08-17-2012

if 5g is the shit then creating become a multi-millionare sounds incredible and scary at the same time =0 maybe it could cut the 4 years duration down?

RE: 5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - massagemaggie - 08-18-2012

I was thinking that if it was really 5g, I would be hard pressed to go 4 years without the ability to listen to any others at the same time!!

RE: 5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - Shannon - 08-18-2012

BAMM cannot be made in 5G if you want it so you can use something else at the same time. There's just no way around that. So it can be 4G and you'll be able to use it with something else, or it can be 5G and you can't. I can only do so much.

As for the amount of time... the next Version is going to be designed as "Become A Multi-Millionaire" wihout a specified time frame. So some people will need less time,a d some will need more, depending on how it's built, but I think that there's no way to make everyone who uses it respond in the same time frame.

RE: 5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - Benjamin - 08-18-2012

Would it be centered around being an entrepeneur Shannon? That is where I would want it to focus but i'm just thinking some people may not so maybe 2 versions could be good. Or maybe it just focuses on how they want to do it.

Though a 6 stage in 5g is alot of work anyway.

RE: 5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - Shannon - 08-18-2012

There is probably not going to be two versions. Nobody is going to use a program for years without waning to use something else at the same time... that rules out 5G.

It's aimed at doing several things to achieve wealth, including manifestation, probability optimizing, developing the traits of self made millionaires, and others. If you want to do the entrepreneur thing, it will support you. If not, it will still support you.

RE: 5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - Strawberry Blonde - 03-08-2013

(08-18-2012, 08:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: There is probably not going to be two versions. Nobody is going to use a program for years without waning to use something else at the same time... that rules out 5G.

It's aimed at doing several things to achieve wealth, including manifestation, probability optimizing, developing the traits of self made millionaires, and others. If you want to do the entrepreneur thing, it will support you. If not, it will still support you.

Hi
I have tried to look at BAMM only to find it is password protected. I have entered my password in several times but getting nowhere fast. Is this product still available.

Many thanks

RE: 5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - RoaringLion - 03-08-2013

BAMM is password protected because you have to apply to buy it here:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-BAMM-Applications?highlight=bamm+application

It's $1200 at the moment and after that date it's supposed to rise to $3000. It's also no longer "in 4 years" it's more like, "however long its takes". Shannon did say it should probably make the time it took someone to become a multi millionaire shorter than without using it.

I think the numbers were something like, if it took someone 10 years to bamm, then it would take someone using the program around 3-5 years to reach that goal.

RE: 5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - Strawberry Blonde - 03-08-2013

(03-08-2013, 05:06 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: BAMM is password protected because you have to apply to buy it here:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-BAMM-Applications?highlight=bamm+application

It's $1200 at the moment and after that date it's supposed to rise to $3000. It's also no longer "in 4 years" it's more like, "however long its takes". Shannon did say it should probably make the time it took someone to become a multi millionaire shorter than without using it.

I think the numbers were something like, if it took someone 10 years to bamm, then it would take someone using the program around 3-5 years to reach that goal.

Ok
Thanks for such a speedy reply.
This only goes to show that these programmes are not airy fairy, but real programmes designed to produce positive results when used correctly.
Many thanks

RE: 5g become a multi-millionaire in 4 years? - Shannon - 03-08-2013

Basically, I prefer to sell what works, and be realistic about it. I could have called it BAMM in 4 years, or 3, or whatever. But realistically, my research shows that the group who will actually get there using it will require between 1-8 years for the majority of them, and their time frame will depend on a lot of factors I can't know - such as, are they just starting, or are they on their way? How resistant are they? How much do they use it? How well does their usage fit the instructions? How much fear do they have to overcome? Do they have a significant other or spouse trying (actively or passively) to slow them down, stop them, or even sabotage them? What part of the world are they in? And others.