Subliminal Talk
Mango's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mango's Journal (/Thread-Mango-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Mango's Journal - Benjamin - 01-14-2013

Really, I actually thought it was from Smash Tv on NES. Hahaha I guess it come from Robocop first though, but I don't remember it from there.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 01-14-2013

(01-14-2013, 04:10 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: After seeing all the posts about Shannon's TUW experimentals, I cant help but wonder if Shannon could remake Wife Killer with both SOS script and metascript along with the optimus engine.

I'd buy that for a dollar! (LOL, just kidding Shannon that was a Robocop reference)

Anything I release along these lines is going to be $100 a pop. I can't justify anything less based on what's gone into these, and what they are doing when used properly. As for "Wife Killer"... never heard of it. What's the program designation in full? If you want to buy it, I can make it.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 01-14-2013

(01-14-2013, 06:02 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 04:10 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: After seeing all the posts about Shannon's TUW experimentals, I cant help but wonder if Shannon could remake Wife Killer with both SOS script and metascript along with the optimus engine.

I'd buy that for a dollar! (LOL, just kidding Shannon that was a Robocop reference)

Anything I release along these lines is going to be $100 a pop. I can't justify anything less based on what's gone into these, and what they are doing when used properly. As for "Wife Killer"... never heard of it. What's the program designation in full? If you want to buy it, I can make it.

Lol, meant to say Wife Material Killer, designation TUW-P18-NN from the 5 prototypes that came along with the WM 2.0 preorder.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 01-15-2013

I work with the long designations all day and have switched to a system of shortened designations for what I am currently testing, so what I called them for you guys doesn't always register. For instance, Gen 8 TUW consists of X23, X24 and X25; Gen 9 consists of X29 through X33. X33, in long naming format, would be TUW-SC-P9b-SOS-Q-MaxSpeed-6. The names got ridiculous, so I designated them X# instead. Much less confusing. I am currently testing Gen 8 (X23-25) and Gen 9 (X29-33).

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 01-18-2013

Well anyway, whenever you are taking custom orders again I'd be willing to purchase a wife material (TUW-P18-NN) custom with all the bells and whistles of a gen 9 TUW (As in SOS scripting, SOS base, and OE). If of course you think it would improve upon the results of the prototype.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 01-18-2013

TUW-SA-P18 cannot be built using OE and still be TU-SA-P18. The closest thing to what you are asking for is X25 from Gen 8. I can build P18 in 5G, with HST, SOS and possibly MaxSpeed... but not OE. Even if I added OE to the P18 script, it would no longer be P18.

But, if you order a full custom, you can design whatever you like.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 01-19-2013

(01-18-2013, 11:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: TUW-SA-P18 cannot be built using OE and still be TU-SA-P18. The closest thing to what you are asking for is X25 from Gen 8. I can build P18 in 5G, with HST, SOS and possibly MaxSpeed... but not OE. Even if I added OE to the P18 script, it would no longer be P18.

But, if you order a full custom, you can design whatever you like.

You never seize to intrigue me man. Big Grin

I tried searching for MaxSpeed and couldn't find anything in the forum, it sounds self explanatory but I wanted to know if this is only for your TUWs or can it be applied to your subs?

I'm aware that OE is a scripting technique/layout for a sub but was wondering if you were willing to make a 5G TUW featuring HST/SOS/OE/MaxSpeed with a script asking for the same end goal as in P18 (Create arousal on wife material women). You answered that question when you mentioned custom though. When my tax return comes in, I'll be sure to bother you for that custom. You can count on that Wink, hmm it would probably also include my name.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 01-19-2013

MaxSpeed is what I am calling the latest experimental technology I'm working with, but it's not finished being designed or built yet and I'm not sure I want it to end up being called "MaxSpeed" because I already have "HyperSpeed". MaxSpeed is aimed at triggering results in minutes where possible, and hours otherwise. In other words... in as little time as possible.

TUW-SA-P18 has a very complex long script. OE allows me to do the same thing in a very short script, but translating between them is a nightmare because the long script allows very specific direction, where the short script turns into a nightmare of hyper-complex grammatical structures in order to achieve the same specific goals.

Such a custom job would have to be custom fitted specifically to the female in question.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 02-27-2013

Two things for Shannon:

1.) At what stage can I start using OFSG in AM 5.0? I've seen some posts stating I can add it in stage 6 and some as early as stage 4. Is it still better off for me to just do AM by itself since its my first run through? Reason I ask is that OFSG seems to be such a useful sub that I think it would vastly improve my AM runtrough.

2.) Since you made it clear that your crazy X series aphrodisiacs will only be in masked versions, are you still willing to make a custom TUW-P18-NN for me in full 5G/HST/SOS (Maybe MaxSpeed) with a name embed for me in ultrasonic format? You could pm me the answer.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 02-28-2013

(02-27-2013, 04:34 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Two things for Shannon:

1.) At what stage can I start using OFSG in AM 5.0? I've seen some posts stating I can add it in stage 6 and some as early as stage 4. Is it still better off for me to just do AM by itself since its my first run through? Reason I ask is that OFSG seems to be such a useful sub that I think it would vastly improve my AM runtrough.

2.) Since you made it clear that your crazy X series aphrodisiacs will only be in masked versions, are you still willing to make a custom TUW-P18-NN for me in full 5G/HST/SOS (Maybe MaxSpeed) with a name embed for me in ultrasonic format? You could pm me the answer.

OGSF is safe to start using at stage 4 in AM 5.0. If you believe it would significantly improve the run-through, go for it.

Who are you wanting to use the P18-NN upgrade on? Why would you need it in ultrasonic format if she knows about and consents to its use?

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 03-06-2013

(02-28-2013, 03:19 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-27-2013, 04:34 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Two things for Shannon:

OGSF is safe to start using at stage 4 in AM 5.0. If you believe it would significantly improve the run-through, go for it.

Who are you wanting to use the P18-NN upgrade on? Why would you need it in ultrasonic format if she knows about and consents to its use?

No one in particular to be honest. Just looking for a faster version of P18 but from how you responded I figure you are threading carefully with the future of your TUWs. Which I respect since they sound amazing and you don't want to unnecessarily hand them over to the wrong person.

Btw, I finished stage 3 and now am into stage 4 and I miss stage 3 lol. I swear that stage must've had gratitude in it because I was truly happy with my life and I had a f****** blast during that time. Not a single f*** was given but I wasn an asshole about it, I ended getting invited to everything and anything. Good times, I truly was the man lol. Something to note was that I had gnarly dreams during stages 1-2 and very few weak dreams in stage 3, almost afterthoughts really.

I'm in stage 4 like I said and I am still figuring out what it's effect on me is. I've been following all the AM journals and I can truly say that Ryan's general synopsis of every AM stage in his journal is ALMOST exactly like mine. I did have this one trippy dream that scared the shit out of me, like I woke up at 3 in the morning and didn't go back to sleep until an hour later. What made it more strange was that I had the exact same dream twice in a row. I was in this weird little world where me and my family were struggling to survive in an encampment hiding from both zombies and vampires. It had this walking dead, vampire hunter d feel to it. I don't remember much anymore but the part that freaked me out I don't think I will see forget. At some point I was actually Dracula and I masqueraded as some VIP guest in a party for some important official. After I left the party early I flew around this dudes castle and saw him from a window oblivious to my presence outside. I said to myself "I've never seen someone so in control and evil like me. No matter, if he doesn't know me he won't bother me." I felt those sentences to my core, soon after I ate him and had a seizure just screaming how he tasted like rat meat.

Lol, I just re-read everything I just wrote and the dream sounds ridiculous. Oh well, just thought it would be interesting read so ill leave it here.

RE: Mango's Journal - SexyMofo - 03-07-2013

hey Mango I enjoy reading your journal. I'm currently in Stage3 of Alpha and yeah your right on man. I felt heaps and heaps of gratitude all through out this stage, some of which I wasn't able to put into account on my journal. I also had pretty bizarre dreams and pretty felt tired upon waking up.

RE: Mango's Journal - MangoEruption - 03-07-2013

Thanks man, I appreciate it! I started rereading your last entries in your journal and I can see some of my results in yours.

RE: Mango's Journal - Shannon - 03-07-2013

Quote:No one in particular to be honest. Just looking for a faster version of P18 but from how you responded I figure you are threading carefully with the future of your TUWs. Which I respect since they sound amazing and you don't want to unnecessarily hand them over to the wrong person.

I have to make sure that I don't have the business becoming endangered by the actions of someone using the program inappropriately, and the reactions of someone upon whom it was used inappropriately. So at the current time, I'm not releasing things that could be used as stealth seduction.

I can and will build P18-NN in 5G, with enhancements, and release it in masked format... but the risk to the business is too high if I do not make it known to those listening that they are listening to a subliminal audio aphrodisiac.