Subliminal Talk
Ultra High Speed Learning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra High Speed Learning (/Thread-Ultra-High-Speed-Learning)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Shannon - 08-22-2012

I can't talk about the metascript.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 08-31-2012

@ Shannon - haha okay okay I know I was just curious

Anyway this is my 25th day of MLS

I have been proactive in running the business lately and seems to me I finally found what I love doing. Yeah I do love helping others thru volunteering in the local EMS unit but hey a man's gotta have somethin for a living. Its a lot easier for me to navigate thru our business now. I'm thinking of actually building my own pet project business. I think it would be an awesome feeling to be able to build your own business from scratch! For that I am thinking of doing some of the wealth programs that Shannon has. I am also excited of doing a round of Alpha 5.0 Waaaa! Decisions decisions tsk tsk

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Shannon - 08-31-2012

I can tell you that you are right... there is no feeling like having started a business from scratch, and taken it on to success. This business was originally started when I had a total of $5 in the bank. To get it started cost me $3.00. I made $17 on the first sale, and the rest is history. To be where I am now feels amazing. Andrew has been with me in this for a while, and I'm sure he is amazed at our growth as well. But it's where this business is supposed to be... and we'll keep growing because of that, and how it's run.

To be successful in business, always remember that profits are the last thing you need to worry about. The business, run correctly, will produce profit as a natural consequence. The goal in business isn't profit, it's happiness and trust. You need both your customers and employees to be happy, and trust you. When they do, profits will magically appear. Remember that.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 09-01-2012

@Shannon - I reckon that man. Thanks for the advice. Wow! I'm impressed with how you built this business of yours. $5?? Man I'm glad you did start this business! It has not only helped many people solve their problems and issues, but it has helped change lives for the better. Your right when you said business isn't all about making a profit. But it is all about making a difference in the world around you.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 09-01-2012

Hey Shannon I'm curious about Alpha 5.0 Seems my fear of the unknown is kicking in. How's Alpha 5.0 compared to Alpha 2010 and 2011? Will the jerk stage(1,2,3) be a lot smoother a lot more natural in transitioning? Doing alpha has somewhat traumatized me to an extent and my mum with its effects especially with the intolerance to bs of people.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Shannon - 09-01-2012

I certainly didn't do it alone. I have had a lot of help. Andrew, Jackie, Ben, Roy, AYD, Ryan, and all of my customers too. I couldn't possibly hope to do something this big by myself. But the key is... where there's a will, there's a way. I just found a way to make a win-win situation out of an idea that I had. My idea was simple: all things start in the mind. Change the mind, and you change the beliefs, and the actions, and the reality of the person whose mind you changed. Do that enough times, and you change the whole world for the better.

I could not find a reason why this business should not work, so I ran with it. People laughed, pointed, ridiculed, jested, "patted me on the head" proverbially thinking they knew better, and in general told me I was outright delusional.

But I'm not delusional. I'm visionary. I see things as they can be, and as they should be, and then I work to make my visions a reality. With enough patience, persistence, common sense and a good product and plan, even just $3.00 can spark the seed that grows into the huge oak tree that benefits everyone. You just have to remember that where there is a will, there is a way, and believe in yourself above all others. Use your resources wisely, think outside the box, be open minded and do whatever it takes to make your dream breathe it's first breath and then keep breathing.

Success, under those circumstances, is inevitable. And I'm hardly the only person who can do this. Every one of you can too. That's part of what I'm working towards, in fact. I want all of you to benefit from my products and then turn around and take charge of your lives, live the lives you dream, and break free of the chains of fear and herd thinking.

Every one of us has within us everything we need to be magnificent, successful and achieve amazing things. I plan to not just be ultra successful, I plan to make you ultra successful too. Success is inevitable, and by making others successful, I magnify my own success many times over.

When everyone begins to understand that making everyone around them successful - in the right way - automatically makes them successful, too, you're going to see the whole world spark off in a conflagration of incredible unity and success. But it takes that first spark, and maybe I have to be that spark. But whether or not I am that first spark, I'm a spark for that fire, and I'm going to make it a reality before I die, or die trying.

What's the right way? Naturally, it's going to be a win-win situation. But the balance of focus has to be outward, not inward. My success is only a vehicle to express new options for success for others. If I focus more inward on my own success alone, I get 1x success. If I focus more outward on the success of all those around me, I get all the success from all those I make successful... and how many is that going to be by the time I pass into the beyond?

Success beyond measure is just as inevitable, as long as you understand how the universe truly works.

I'm going to tell you a secret. This secret is so profound that it makes "The Secret" look piddly, because beside this secret, it is. Ready?

The "Law of Attraction" is the 4th Law of the Universe. But I'm using the 5th Law of the Universe. And that law says... energy is geometrically multiplied according to the number of people who focus on the same goal. That is... 1 person = 1 energy unit... 2 = 2 EUs... 3=4 EUs... 4 = 8 EUs... 5 = 16 EUs... 6 = 32 EUs... 7 = 64 EUs... 8 = 128 EUs... 9 = 256 EUs... 10 = 512 EUs... 11 = 1,024 EUs... 12 = 2,048 EUs... and so on.

In other words... in a little while, when I start making exosubliminals and hybrid endo/exos, I'm going to make it possible to actually make the world change by harvesting the mind power of tens, hundreds, thousands, millions of people simultaneously focused on the same exact goal.

Imagine this. A million people focused on manifesting a universal cure for cancer. A million focused on manifesting an end to sexism... and racism... and balancing the world... and destroying fear, and how many other ideas can we come up with? Give those programs away, and everyone who uses one becomes a genuine voice for change that absolutely cannot be stopped.

The Law of Attraction is great, but the Law of Geometric Multiplicity makes it a million million times more powerful when used properly. And every one of you using my programs is even now contributing to making the world a better place my improving yourself, making yourself a more healthy person, improving your life, making the world a more positive place by becoming more positive and growing past the negativity.

When I am ready to focus that in an exosubliminal that works on one goal, and then make that program available for free to everyone and anyone who wants it, can you just begin to imagine what changes we will create?

In fact I think I'll put that on my to-do list, because those programs can have very short scripts and be very simple to build. There's no time like the present.

We are the spark of change, and change begins within each of us. We are the coming tide of the inevitable, and every day we become stronger and more numerous.

Success is truly inevitable.

(09-01-2012, 01:53 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: Hey Shannon I'm curious about Alpha 5.0 Seems my fear of the unknown is kicking in. How's Alpha 5.0 compared to Alpha 2010 and 2011? Will the jerk stage(1,2,3) be a lot smoother a lot more natural in transitioning? Doing alpha has somewhat traumatized me to an extent and my mum with its effects especially with the intolerance to bs of people.

LOL! You are really making me laugh.

If you are "traumatized", then one of two things happened. Either you're too young to be out on your own and being your own man, and therefore too young to really be using it... or you allowed fear to prevent you from using that frustration and friction to get out of a rut you were in.

Alpha pushes for the end of the rut, and it pushes hard. Trouble only comes to those who refuse to get out of the rut.

But... AM 5.0 uses the naturalizer, and it is much smoother than 2010 and 2011. That is not to say it's going to allow you to put up with any more crap than either of the others would. If anything, you will put up with even less. AM 5.0 is even more powerful, and even more far reaching.

I suggest you read the journals of those using it to better see what it does in the real world.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Benjamin - 09-01-2012

Awesome post about your journey Shannon. Thanks and i'm happy to be part of it. Smile

-Ben

I'm glad you're part of it too, Ben! Thank you!

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 09-04-2012

@ Shannon - hmmm that does sound interesting. I have heard of the Law of Attraction but I didn't know that there was some Law of Geometric Multiplicity. Hey you could produce a sub like finding a cure for cancer and some of us could participate in such humane endeavor. I for one would want to participate in that quest. I have lost some of my most loved relatives and friends because of cancer.

regarding my last Alpha Male run, I don't know if it was the jerk stage or the emotional roller coaster all throughout alpha male that traumatized me. lol It was my first time to feel like I was losing my marbles with all the highs(borderline aggressive) and the lowest of lows. It was like I had Bipo or somethin. lol

and bout the age thing, no i wasn't that young. I was 23 when I had my first run of alpha. But I have to say I had Peter Pan complex back then. Now its not that much obvious but I still feel it at times. I was glad to see the new stuff you added to Alpha like self image of a man instead of a boy and the naturalizing enhancers. It makes me feel a lot "safer". haha

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 09-04-2012

It's my 28th day today and I find learning new things a lot easier now. I feel like I could learn just about anything I want to! My confidence in learning has improved and I feel learning new things is quite fun! I believe my attitude to learning has also changed. From doubting myself on some things to believing in myself and my ability to learn. Smile

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Shannon - 09-04-2012

(09-04-2012, 04:39 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: @ Shannon - hmmm that does sound interesting. I have heard of the Law of Attraction but I didn't know that there was some Law of Geometric Multiplicity. Hey you could produce a sub like finding a cure for cancer and some of us could participate in such humane endeavor. I for one would want to participate in that quest. I have lost some of my most loved relatives and friends because of cancer.

regarding my last Alpha Male run, I don't know if it was the jerk stage or the emotional roller coaster all throughout alpha male that traumatized me. lol It was my first time to feel like I was losing my marbles with all the highs(borderline aggressive) and the lowest of lows. It was like I had Bipo or somethin. lol

and bout the age thing, no i wasn't that young. I was 23 when I had my first run of alpha. But I have to say I had Peter Pan complex back then. Now its not that much obvious but I still feel it at times. I was glad to see the new stuff you added to Alpha like self image of a man instead of a boy and the naturalizing enhancers. It makes me feel a lot "safer". haha

The Law of Geometric Multiplicity is what I refer to it as. It may be referred to otherwise elsewhere. This is a Law that is not well known, even by those who study the Universal Laws. But it is incredibly powerful.

Think on this, for example. It is common for people to say they want "world peace", but given what we know about the universe in the Law of Vibration (everything vibrates), the Law of Cause and Effect (every action has a reaction), and the Law of Attraction (like attracts like) and other such Laws - we can know definitively that what we see as "what is" - is what is desired by the majority of humanity on some level, be it conscious or otherwise.

I believe that world peace does not, and will not exist because if there was peace, what would we do with ourselves? Humans thrive on excitement, and excitement comes in it's easiest form through strife and conflict. Until the majority of us outgrow the need for this negative expression of excitement, we will not have world peace.

This is an example of the Law of Geometric Multiplicity in action. Enough people focus on one subject, and it manifests with overwhelming force. So overwhelming that it seems preposterous to think it could ever be changed... but indeed, it can. All you have to do is change enough minds.

As to Alpha... believe me, those first two versions (2006 and 2008) were a hell of a lot rougher than anything that's been put out since. Running 2006 was so rough that while it definitely made a big and positive impact on my life, it also cost me dearly as well. I was the only person to ever use the 2006 version. 2008 was a lot better, but still rough as hell, for those who used it, compared to 5.0. It's about like the difference between a pile of bricks and a sheet of frosted glass.

Alpha is like a boot camp of sorts. It kicks your ass and makes you get up and DO something. And if you don't... well then it makes you suffer until you give up or DO something. It's not intended to always be easy: it's intended to get you to make some difficult changes. In other words... DO something. And that's not always fun.

But just like sanding wood, as you give it another pass and another, it gets smoother and smoother by sheer virtue of the fact that your "ship" is more and more already pointed in the right direction. 5.0 is amazingly smooth. I am not kidding when I saw that I am in awe of how smooth, powerful and fast acting it is. And you'd think that wouldn't be easy, given that I built it!

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 09-06-2012

@ Shannon - that's cool. I'm very much excited in running Alpha 5.0 after these single sub runs!

Day 30 - nothing to report as of the moment regarding MLS. things have been smooth these days. Am thinking of doing Everything is Possible first. I'm currently planning to start my pet project business in a couple of days and I feel this sub would really help me start off without the negative pessimistic thoughts. I'm crossing my fingers on this project!

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 09-21-2012

It has been a while since I last posted. I have completed the use of MLS 3.0 for 32days. It picked up for a while but it slowly faded away. Guess it needs to be used for the suggested 90 days/ 3 months or so. I would want to run MLS back but I have some things that I want to do first. I am setting my eyes on Positive thinking and Positive Attitude before running Alpha 5.0. I was just thinking of running it for six months or so and see what will happen.

@ Shannon - man when are you going to release it's 4G counterpart? I would be glad to purchase it right away (since 3G is somewhat slower in producing results compared to 4G). And do you have any subs that address ADD?