Subliminal Talk
Ultra High Speed Learning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra High Speed Learning (/Thread-Ultra-High-Speed-Learning)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 08-10-2012

Hi there! I have been in the forums for quite some time now. Just came from hibernating to being active again.

So anyway, I have been using Maximum Learning Speed for 4 days already and I have to say I'm quite impressed with the results! Recently I have been studying how to drive a motorcycle and I had problems with my balance and coordination which lowered my confidence in driving especially if I had someone riding behind me. Today I not only had someone ride in tandem but I also had many other things mounted on the bike and I had a perfect balance and coordination all throughout the trip!Tongue

With these results I am very excited of what is to come! Within the next 3 months, I am planning to study the ins and outs of our family business and how to run it effectively and efficiently. I also would want to learn how to attend to our clients and at the same time broaden my social life more. Ugh! there are a lot of things that I would want to learn! But with the help of MLS 3.0, I know I'll be able to learn it at an unprecedented speed! I have tried different products from different producers but I firmly believe that nothing comes close to what Shannon builds. Cheers to you man!

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Benjamin - 08-10-2012

Very good, I used it for a few weeks and was very happy with it.

I still seem to be noticing effects, one thing is playing a game Payday The Heist I have really improved majorly so much that I am consistently starting to get the most kills at the end of the match in the team. Not always, but alot of the time. I attribute this to MLS since I never was that good at shooters.

And it definately helped me put together things better in my martial arts training.

-Ben

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 08-14-2012

@ Ben - cool results man! I also am planning to learn martials arts sometime in the future, maybe Krav Maga

It's 7 days since i started and learning has been so much fun lately. I already learned how to utilize the motorcycle, now am learning how to properly drive our car. I too am learning more of how our business operates. The more I learn, the more questions pop into my head. I sometimes question myself, "will I ever be able to run this business successfully?", this and many other questions seem to pop up once in a while. That is why I am now tempted to switch to EIP. Which brings me to the question, would it be okay just to switch to another sub without finishing the entire 32days of exposure? If not would there be adverse effects of such a drastic move?

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Spiral - 08-14-2012

My suggestion is to get an adequate amount of exposure meaning at least 32 days alone of maximum learning speed. then 32 days of eip or just continue on with maximum learning speed and add in eip. That's my 2 cents.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Serris - 08-14-2012

Someone brought the Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 as a gift for me :-)

So I am using it for about two days now, On Monday, and on Tuesday which is day 2.

I think I am noticing an subtle effect on me? I think its increasing my desire to learn which is a good thing :-)

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Shannon - 08-14-2012

(08-14-2012, 04:59 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: @ Ben - cool results man! I also am planning to learn martials arts sometime in the future, maybe Krav Maga

It's 7 days since i started and learning has been so much fun lately. I already learned how to utilize the motorcycle, now am learning how to properly drive our car. I too am learning more of how our business operates. The more I learn, the more questions pop into my head. I sometimes question myself, "will I ever be able to run this business successfully?", this and many other questions seem to pop up once in a while. That is why I am now tempted to switch to EIP. Which brings me to the question, would it be okay just to switch to another sub without finishing the entire 32days of exposure? If not would there be adverse effects of such a drastic move?

They're both Type B. Just run them together, and double the minimum time of use (at least). ASC is another good one to use, as an alternative to EIP.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 08-16-2012

I have decided to stick with my original plan which is to finish MLS3.0 alone for two reasons:
One is I have just promised myself that I will only do one sub at a time.
Second I would really want to see the effects of this sub on its own and so far it proves to be some powerful stuff!

My memory and recall are now getting better and better. I used to be bad with names and the such but now I can remember things effortlessly! I have occasional glitches but hey, its just the 9th day! My driving skills have significantly improved that I feel driving a motorcycle has become quite natural for me. Its as if l have already been driving for quite some time already. Pretty neat stuff.

With regards to the inner negative talk stuff, I decided to deal with it consciously for now. Its one of my old garbage programming that refused to leave my mind. Imma wipe it off with some mega dose of Alpha 5.0 in the near future. So for now I'll have to deal it like a boss. Wink

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 08-16-2012

Serris Wrote:Someone brought the Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 as a gift for me :-)

So I am using it for about two days now, On Monday, and on Tuesday which is day 2.

I think I am noticing an subtle effect on me? I think its increasing my desire to learn which is a good thing :-)

Good for you man! Are you new to subliminal programming?

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Serris - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 04:29 AM)SexyMofo Wrote:
Serris Wrote:Someone brought the Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 as a gift for me :-)

Good for you man! Are you new to subliminal programming?

Thank you! :-) Yes I am sort of new to Subliminal Programming, when I mean sort of, it means I tried other subliminal like visual subliminal program, this CDS (doesn't work and it annoys me because the woman voices can be heard saying affirmations or statement over and over again, though not sure if its really subliminals so might as well ignore that part xD )

And I am deeply impressed by your results! Really I am! Because you get results pretty quickly, you must be pretty receptive to Subliminal :-)

As for me, I think the increasing the desire to learn was just my imagination in the 2 days as it hasn't take effect on me right now.

Also, its been 4 days now and so far strangely, no results yet! I have no idea why.

But hopefully it will soon :-)

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - Shannon - 08-16-2012

Right now you're in the calibration stage. New to subs, reading journals, and too consciously involved in your excitement, probably. Not everyone sees results in days... let go of expectations, and just let the program do its thing.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 08-17-2012

@ Serris - actually I wasn't actually like this when I started. I usually Maybe its all the self improvement(3G Subs) + Passion + 4G Subliminals of Shannon sandwiched altogether that made it all possible. As what Shannon mentioned above

Shannon Wrote:let go of expectations, and just let the program do its thing.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 08-17-2012

geeez I was just browsin the shop and found ASC 5G and it sure looks really awesome! HST + SOS. a first taste of 5G Subs. Hmmmmmm... I'm thinkin of doin that after MLS3.0 Wink

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 08-19-2012

Day 13

I had my driving practice today and sure enough I was amazed at how I drove the car. I tried driving uphill, through tight allies, and doing some parking and it has too become somewhat natural for me. Previously I had difficulty going uphill with moderate to heavy traffic(especially on bridges). but now I can say I could definitely drive on my my own.

I have also noticed that I am quite less forgetful wherein in the past I would misplace just about anything. I am 25 but my memory in the past was like that of grandpa's. Lol My short term memory and ability to focus on the task on hand is definitely improving.

RE: Ultra High Speed Learning - SexyMofo - 08-22-2012

Day 15

I have been non-compliant these past 2 days. Maybe this is some kind of resistance(?) Like I have been busy and a little lazy to turn the mp3 player on. lol Instead of going to our office, I volunteered at our local EMS

@ Shannon - I'm just curious. Does the sub's metascript contain anything that kills resistance in the person of laziness?